The only western man my father spoke highly of

The only western man my father spoke highly of.

Went on to be president, too. Truly the complete man.

Anglo master race

Fuck off heritagefaggot

Is this the Seth Rich guy people are going on about?

>went on to be president too

literally who?

Geez people henry ford cmon

He pardoned Nixon. Try to stay awake in social studies, kiddo

Henry Ford

I do still think that Americans make the best cars. Despite of what people say about them these days. The first car I drove was 1990 Crown Victoria one of the best car I drove till this day.

>henry ford
>pardoned nixon

Henry was the perfect American
>peace lover
>innovator
>skillful with tools
>God fearing man
>had many children
>understood economics
>hated the kikes

Truly a great American

Are you a sandnigger royal or just a sandnigger oil magnate?

That was Gerald Ford dumb duck

Christ sake, rip American education

Can't tell, sorry. Anonymity, and stuff. Hope you understand.

>Henry Ford receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Nazi officials, 1938.

:O

It's okay dude I don't want to get you beheaded but stop sending money to Daesh if you currently are doing that

lol I'm no where close to that stuff. Thanks for understanding, though.

How many wives do you have Abdul?

0 :(

should you be on the internet? sharia kill team in 3....2....1.....

>creator of mass production
>a major influence on cheap consumerism

wtf I hate saudi fathers now

Nothing going to happen to me I'll be finegjoojgz iorjoiruopdobiodpfm ojrhoopjihklkl bvvn n u

Take your redpills my newfags.

You are literally fucking retarded

>creator of mass production
How is that a bad thing? It's one of the main reasons we had the technological advancements that we have today. What he did was revolutionary.

Hahaha!!!

why are you still in that wasteland, Ali?

This might be hard to believe, but I like it here. Even though, I'm secretly an atheist. The reason is not that it's a great place, but rather I got used to so much. I have a lot of friends, and I like the social aspect of my society. I realized this when I spent a year in US. The home sickness almost killed me. I think the same thing will happen to anyone who leaves his homeland.

>Even though, I'm secretly an atheist
pls be careful, Ali. I hear the punishment for apostasy in Saudi Arabia is death ;_;

bump

The only middle eastern man my father spoke highly of.

All I can see are stars and no sides.

I got the yellow belt. Nothing can kill me.

Can you defeat Zohan?

Can you give me a Hijabi gf from Saudi with brown nips and an Arab hawknose.

Sure, but only of you gave a lot of weed and shroom.

Deal

Bitch. I'll end him. I got the best training any Filipino that pretend he is a Chinese monk can offer.

Truly a great man. Love his book too

What percentage do you estimate of the rich states are atheists?
Godspeed habibi

>assume it's Henry ford
>bunch of my fellow burgers wrong
>I assumed so I also was wrong since not certain

Fuck my life

>Great grandmother was maid at his estate
>MFW I could be Henry Ford's bastard great grandson

Did she ever meet the cunt?

Thank you. I don't have the numbers. But; I'll tell you there is a lot of us, and growing.

yeah I love abraham lincoln too

If I were you, I wouldn't tell this story. Surly you have something to be proud of other then this. Respect your great grandfather.

I will start respecting your country when there is a successful secularism civil war.

Fair enough.

not if you bring your culture with you and invade europe like your less civilized ilk are doing right now

Just out of curiosity how is the social aspect of your society different to the social aspect of western society?

Not John Moses Browning?

I'm a Saudi we don't emigrate very often. Sure, Muslim do, and many Saudis are Muslims. But, telling a Saudi to stop emigrating is always funny. Muslims, hell, Arab themselves don't share
the same culture.

The real questions you should ask is why we don't take refugees or why we are sporting terrorist groups is Syria, or why we have human right issues. Those questions are valid. So, please, my friend have some nuance

Aquafresh lite btfo

and he deserved it, if hitler saw this in him imagine how smart he must have been

you realize this board is for bantz correct. There's absolutely no way my grandmother even met him. She was an immigrant and spoke no english

Don't think so. I think one of the Ford family members or one of their friends was their sponsor for WW2 immigration

Stop being it so reasonable. It makes it hard to hate you

amen

Like I said maybe it's because I got used to it. I spent a Year in an American collage. Many of the student I met were very hard to speak and joke with. The only people I got a long with are Europeans/ Chinese, those who play football the kind that the movies always show them as assholes. I don't know, maybe I was just projecting. Also, I don't think it's different from the west, maybe it's a more of a country thing.

He was a great man certainly. He was really aware of the kike menace.

well of course you have oil money and citezenship in the saudis great cities, we all know your serving your self intrest. you only got that way because american gave you technology to bleed the ground you stand on. i still hate you. the most retarded laws in the world, all the wealth and slave labor, also admit it even tho the city is cool, the weather sucks

I understand you, Ali. It's our mediterranean culture.
I hope you can make your country great again.

You're like the first Saudi that I don't hate. Your atrocity against us caused a lot of pain. I'm not looking for commiseration but you guys always trying to delegitimize our President is unremitting

That's true. And our cities are not great. I live in Riydh huge city, but not very great in term of infrastructure. No where near Dubai.

hey you dont live in the other muslim countries i mean you have internet right. just fuck arab women what do you have to loose

Imagine sitting in restaurant with your friends, and immediately leave after the meal lol.

The other countries also have internet, and it's better than yours.

That's the reason why we can have a fuckton of migrants and don't have social problems. Snowniggers are new to civilization.

I'ts very unfortunate. I wish I could something about it.

hey 100mps is good enough for my dic

He should have talked about Tesla!

Take care man. I don't want you to get beheaded for talking to a Syrian who's pro-Assad

praise assad ///oh shit drone aaahhahahahah

What does he admire so much? The genius of serial production or his jew hatred?

No worries, friend. I've met pro Assad Syrian IRL.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone in a crowded city of yours have more than 40mb at affordable prices.

Internet speed doesn't exist, it's equipment. North African countries have cities with enormous population and tiny towns. That's why tiny towns in North Europe have 20 or 30 gbit/s.

N.Africa cities can renew equipment every so often, because the cost it's very cheap compared to yours (+ the landscape). You are still stuck with old infrastructure because of the costs of it (trains, fiber/copper).

be carefull my country will ass rape you if they find out

Turn to Christ

He saw him as the ultimate businessman, Also he was kinda opposed with american cars.

Care to share more of the story?

oh dude its great, here at work i still pull 50mps

at home im on my larger monitor and surfing the web all day

In Saudi Arabia? Can he be open about it? If not, what would happen to him. Also I've heard that a Syrian posted on his social media مبروك حلب so they arrested him. Can you confirm if you heard of that story if not, can such thing happen?

You type like every single person that went to Jeddah International School

>taking a turn in a crown vic
comfiest tuna boat ever, sans el dorado

I'm interested in that too.

There is nothing to it more then this desu. For some reason he thought that American cars can stay with you a lot of time with very little maintenance. I think that's ridiculous myself, German car are a lot superior in durability.

>He felt for the German meme.

1/2 BMWs have battery problems.

I turk a turn soft turn in a 90's crown Vic at 30mph and started to spin out.

My maxima can do the same turn at 60-70

Those cars are a joke

I can't say that I've heard it, but I don't follow social media stuff. I don't think they can be open about it now.

And also they NEED to put at atleast 140km/h each two-three weeks if you don't want "drowned engine" problems.

German cars only are worthy in Germany (no speed limit in autobahns) or in America (they make their cities/towns horizontally, not vertically.

STOP

Tell me crazy things about Saudi Arabia that no foreigner knows about.

Yeah it's easy to lose control with it. Happened to me once. The good thing about it though. When you go fast the car kinda archer it self to the road.

do you guys
a still get booze
b pot i know its legal you got some
women, prostitutes are everywhere right
saudi pedophile priest

You can buy hashish if you know the right people.

How much for a castrated nigger?