Books to redpill normies?

Any suggestion what books would be good, as a present for x-mas to redpill normies?

Bump

The communist manifesto

>Post a Reply
fuck off! i said redpill no brainwash

Communism puts the red in redpill

The Talmud
Let them start with the source of all this

Animal farm/1984 are good ones for starters

seriously, i would appreciate some real help. i know its hard for an aussie to not shitpost.

thanks, was thinking about 1984, but its rather old already.

Marshall Mcluhan, Edward Hall, Gene Wolfe and/or PKD

karl marx volumes 1-3

The Wealth of Nations

>Communism
>not REDpill

come on dude...

I suggest Pierre-Joseph Proudhon's "Property Is Theft!"

Catch 22 identifies some of the absurdity inherent in war / capitalism / western civilisation. It illustrates how events that appear to have one truth when viewed by one observer, have a completely different interpretation when seen by another. Its not going to "redpill" anyone particularly but its also a cracking read

what does "redpill" even mean
>lurk moar
no, seriously.
becoming aware of ethnic/racial/division and thinking that white/german/anglosaxon etnicity/race is somehow better but in any case needs to be separate?
cant help you there pal

ever seen the matrix? the redpill was the term for learning the truth. but once you do, it's going to fuck with your life because you'll see how misinformed you were.

redpilling is just about accepting hard truths like different average IQ among the races. Truths like: because of human nature systems like communism will always be utopian but never work in praxis.
Multicultural societies bring more problems than they do good, etc.

Anything by Spengler, Anything by Evola, a lot of Hegel. Catholic theology.

>don't defend yourself goy
>you can die and enter the kingdom of heaven

catch 22 is a degenerate read for draft-dodging commies, get on some real /lit/, u fagget.

so?

Hemingway was a literal KGB spy, you dunce.

And good luck getting normies to read anything.

why would i give a shit whether blacks or whites are more dumb, when its horrible enough how many dumb people there are, period?
>george carlin
technically he is wrong if by average we mean arithmetic mean, but he is spot on if we mean median

so tell me again why should i give a shit about iqs of invented groups like blacks and whites?

Normies don't read books, their attention span is 7 seconds. They watch Netflix and scroll their Facebook feed

Gulag Archipelago

t. Major Major Major

just mix in enough of the lower IQ averages, and your countries avarage IQ will go down as well

This

Wtf are you even doing in this thread then faggot? Get your signalling bullshit out of here, nobody cares for your feigned superiority.

triggering dumb faggots like you
and why would I care about that? do you think democracy exists?

>>Redpill
>>X-mas
Fuck off normie.

This. Excepting the harsh truths about humanity which everybody should know by common sense, but they willfully ignore it. Things like humanity as a whole, in other words every race practiced slavery. Nations collapsing due to powder keg levels of political and economical tensions caused by multiculturalism and passing citizenship out like candy (see Rome). Why pure democracy sucks (see Athens). The Holocaust is the one historical sacred cow because of (((reasons))). There are inherent differences between races beyond culture. The list goes on and on.

Submission by Houellebecq

On Liberty by John Stuart Mill
Self-Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Strenuous Life by President Theodore Roosevelt

The sacred mushroom and the cross

that should have no bearing on things, it is a must read

nobody mentioned Mein Kampf?

you're all reddit scum

thank jew

how could i explain myself?

Esther Vilar - The Manipulated Man

The begginer redpill books would be:1984, Animal farm and Brave new world.

Camp of the saints by Jean Raspail.
The Missionaries by Owen Stanley.

>The begginer redpill books would be:1984, Animal farm and Brave new world.
Definitely.

For xmas? Please don't be that person

Mein kampf. Gives a different perspective on hitler.

its not even that good of a book.

1984 and Brave New World are classics.

The Stranger by Camus

Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

MOST REDPILLED BOOK SERIES EVER!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!! CREATED!

READ "A SONG OF FIRE & ICE" BY MARTIN R.R. GEORGE NOW! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prodhon was a fag.

If youre going to read up on Anarchism it should be Bakunin. At least he hated Jews and called Marx a complete faggot.

kek dont make a fool of yourself

A Bible

Thilo sarrazin - Deutschland schafft sich ab