The ultimate red pill

The ultimate red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/26/aldi-to-increase-staff-wages-to-minimum-of-840-an-hour
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Aldi,

shop there all the time, but why is it red pill?

Yes, awesome store, always great products for cheap prices.

There is Aldi in UK?

Fantastic prices, but always lots of diversity when I go.

It seems that Aldi is something we can all agree on.

Many, there are 3 within a 3 mile radius of my house

Only non-whites go to this store.

They don't take credit because they're laundering money into Germany.

Go to an actual American store.

anyone else buy a shit ton of oat bars?

Parent company of Trader Joe's, I've heard.

always uses local British produce (in Britain) and supports our Olympic team

I'm going to start going here and Costco. I usually go to publix and Kroger and I get raped on the price

>There is Aldi in UK?
Fuck yeah man Aldi and Lidl have built themselves here to be a full on competitor of the rip off supermarkets.

Lidl is better. my local aldi is creepy.

What about LIDL?
A lot of people argue about LIDL and ALDI, but I think they are pretty similar.

lies

had a nice one the other day, plus their popcorn is the best

And here I thought the true red pill was growing your own food.

Love Aldi. Got one around the corner.

Not bad pay for a student who wants to earn some extra cash either.

theguardian.com/business/2015/oct/26/aldi-to-increase-staff-wages-to-minimum-of-840-an-hour

Horse meat, and owned by a jew, cheap, but sad again the jew gets your money

they are basically the same thing but Lidl is viewed as the poor mans Aldi

like what ASDA is to Sainsbury's (if that means anything to a German)

In Austria, Aldi (it is called "Hofer" there) is the only decent supermarket there. Anything else is either of ultrashitty quality (Billa) or overtly expensive (Spar).

>owned by a jew
Sauce?

(Actually anything is owned by a kike)

>kroger
West virginia is that you?

That's funny because in the US, Lidl doesn't exist and Aldi is for poorfags.

Aldi is trash.

I would sooner shop at Walmart.

Kroger is all over the place. In the PNW Fred Meyer's is just Kroger with a new label.

Aldi fucking sucks. First time I saw one was in Detroit, and you had to put a fucking quarter in the cart to use it. Who just has a fucking quarter?

Well im not surprised Americans have that mentality. I mean look at your school system, you have ';'jocks'' and ''geeks''. Alot of bullying and dick waving goes on.

In my high school there were no ''jocks'' and ''geeks'' everybody was basically the same.

Aldi is for turkshits and Lidl for slavshits
A true aryan buys at Rewe, Edeka or Netto

Sweet fucking Christ, I love Aldi. Have you tried their gourmet motherfucking ice cream? I fucking swear, it's like I'm sucking cold milk from the tit of God himself, it's that damn delicious.

>Buying food.
>Not dumpster diving at AL D I

git gud

>TIL the Aldi-logo shows the lower left part of an uppercase "A"

It's not a mentality thing, the selection at Aldi just isn't very good compared to other market chains in the US, so the only people who tend to shop at Aldi's are poorfags.

>Aldi is for turkshits and Lidl for slavshits
Actually, Aldi used to be Turkish. I hardly see Turks anymore there. They all buy in Turkish supermarkets now.

>Detroit, and you had to put a fucking quarter in the cart to use it

>Detroit

it's so niggers don't steal the shopping carts

This NETTO is the aryan ALDI/LIDL

>buying overpriced staple food
good goyim

>no shopping carts

Giving your money to Germany so they can pay for refugees.
>could you be more of a cuck

>They all buy in Turkish supermarkets now.
turkshit-stores are popping up everwhere now, fucking Umvolkung amirite

True.

Gruß, slavshit

I like their sausages. I wish I had a family so I could go there more. Had some rump steak once it was tough and shit.

>Aldi is for poorfags.
This is how dumb and conditioned to be good goys americans really are.

oh, is that what it's supposed to be?

I was shocked to learn that Aldi is a socially acceptable thing in Europe. Over here it's the domain of poverty, white trash, and minorities.

My negro

Can confirm. Not sure how it is in Europe but here the food & selection is nigger tier.

The only good thing about ALDI is the bargain bin grog, they pay decent wages to their staff and sell local goods.

Other than that:
>store is flooded with boomers who are all wowed and willing to consume trash because they save 20c on it
>always only one heavily congested register, with an impatient cunt behind the counter
>no space to pack anything you buy, my local ALDI are literally BYO trolleys, you have the cunt behind counter and the cunts in line behind you making it known that they're impatient
>no quality or quantity, there's a wall of chocolate and not much else

It's an unpleasant experience every time. The self-serve sections at the bigger and better supermarkets put ALDI to shame.

Aldi is right-wing as fuck tbqh. They sell only local australian products here.

I remember Netto. You had a nice country Germanfriend, I enjoyed the years I spent living in it. Shame you had to go off the deep end like that and ruin it.

We only got aldi here in Southern Australia awhile ago because of Coles and Woolworths monopoly on supermarket market. I do not like living in this state.

>Over here it's the domain of poverty, white trash, and minorities.
Who said it's not the same here?

Even the goose knows that Aldi is the best.

Ohhh fuck, you guys have fucking GINGERBREAD-flavoured ice cream over there in your Aldi? Sweet merciful Jeebus on a pogo stick, I'm flying the fuck over.

Aldi in Europe also attracts Yuppies. Lots of vegan and organic stuff there.

Profi is the trie red pill

>not going to the based Penny Markt

The new Aldi down the road from me is rather sneaky. You turn off from the main road and can turn into their parking area on the left or turn right into the existing Coles.

But it's set up in a way that the aldi carpark entrance is before the coles one, and you can't get into the aldi one if you're coming out of the coles one. This means anyone who plans to shop at both stores HAS to go to Aldi first, where they'll inevitably buy things they could have bought in either store.

I'd get a picture but the streetview is out of date and shows it still being built.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Aldi kicks ass.

I'm drinking a thing called "rice milk" now. It's so delicious. Even their vegan stuff is awesome!

FUCK ALDI WHY DIDN'T YOU HACK THE ELECTION!!! TRAITORS

its soo fucking good I think its just a special xmas thing they're doing

They also have a mince pie one, not tried that yet

You are supposed to eat it not drink it lmfao. Also look at the package it has more than 300kals/100grams. Stop being a lazy nigger and eat cabbage and meat.

their yogurt, butter, rice and vegetable prices are decent

Aldington are superior to Lidl. The specially selected ranges are all excellent. Beef and red wine crisps are God tier. The also do 65p shower gel that's nicer than original source. The only thing Lidl win on is their bakery section.

t. Kevin Möller

there are about 700 Aldi stores in the UK

and 650 Lidl stores

I prefer Crest, but Aldi's is a good #2 store.

Are we talking Aldi süd or nord?

>t. unemployed centrelink bogan

Who /costco master race/ here?

Ever since I found a worm in my Aldi brand ravioli I try not to go there anymore.

Instead I go to Costco.

This. They are all over the place here in Virginia.

I prefer Aldi, but they are building a Lidl store 2 min walking distance from my house.

That fresh bread smell from their bakery will be wafting around my house, I'm so excited

They all sell the same shit

At Rewe you just pay for the producers bloated marketing campaigns

A lot of the stuff you get at Lidl is just rebraneded brand food. Same for Aldi. In a lot of cases it is the same producer anway.

>How do I know?
Working in packaging design for Lidl

Also, the main producer of frozen pizza also produces dog food.
Also also, we once had to put a warning on some cheese packging for the UK because there was some tiny plastic piece included to make cheese rolls. The cheese could not be sold to minors because of that.

Other than that my job sucks and I got nothing else of interest to share.

exactly, you pay for safety but enjoy the class

Minced pie? With meat flavour??

I imagine it would taste more like a "fruit mince pie", to be honest

now that does look cheep, if they just changed their logo a bit it would make a world of difference

Cheese rolls is supposed to be cheese flowers. Dunno what they are called in english.

Isn't Rewe the owner of Billa? That store sucks donkey ass.

There is a clear quality difference between the stores in Austria.

Oh yeah that makes sense.

>foreigners have Aldi now

Globalization is creepy m8

> Not eating the ravioli schlange
Why did you buy German ravioli if you don't like the ravioli schlange? It's fucking delicious!

The meat is normally very sweet because its soaked in fruit juices and alcohol,

Although its unlikely that they put actual beef in it, mainly to pander to the vegetarians

Yeah but you guys all wear those tall hats, seriously just a narcissistic tradition

There's Aldi in the US even, probably Canada too

Aldi has been here for years m8. We also have Costco (American) and Spar (Dutch) and all three are vastly superior to the two main Australian supermarkets.

Actually looked up mince pie sorry for being culturally inept.

>Spar

I like that name.

You Germans gave us Aldi, the best fucking supermarket in the world. I feel like I'd give you something in return if I could, but instead I wish you all the best against your nigger invasion. The sooner that ugly cunt Merkel is gone, the better.

Hope you prevail!

Thanks for the opinion!

Why?

Walmart still tends to be cheaper with bigger food selection.

I'm sure you guys will complain in a few months that it's overrun by hipsters and Liberals.

It's the closest supermarket to me so I do most of my shopping there and it's great. I assume there's Spar in Germany?

Can't say anything about producers in Austria. We are rarely doing AT stuff. We had Gletscherbräu a few months ago. But that was just replacing some text and sending the same files back to the brewery again.

It is kinda hard to tell what exactly the AT market is getting. If we put DE on the packaging it is automatically DE/AT so they can sell it in Austria. However, AT rarely controls the text and we can never be sure if the product really ends up in Austria.

And to the US people: Lidl is currently briefing a lot of US stuff. Not sure if they opened up in the US or sell their stuff by other means.

Aldi is based as fuck
>Cheap
>Almost everything is made in Australia

Thank you. Your border control is exemplary. I wish our border control could be cool like that.

Spar is good, but way too expensive. In Austria it's usually rich people buying there.

we used to have loads of Spar's in the uk, they seem to have all be replaced by Lidl's, Aldi's and Tesco Metros'

Spars seem to be much smaller shops like you'll find at petrol stations