Not Bait, Just Concerned

Ok guys, I liked Trump when he was running and I definitely think he was the right choice over Clinton, but this fucking guy:

- Has made public statements against net neutrality even though the internet (wikileaks, Sup Forums, Brietbart) won him the election
- Is appointing (((them))) to his cabinet in droves
- Literally can't shut the fuck up on Twitter and frequently bants below the bar if you ask me, making an ass of himself

Like, please tell me I've been misinformed because this guy is shaping up to be just another run of the mill Republican jackass with no positive change in the cards. I don't even think he's still considering a ban on immigration from Terrorism-compromised countries. What is this fucker doing??? Put my mind at ease please Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVdafyKRm2s
boredombash.com/potato-vagina/
buchanan.org/blog/will-trump-defy-mccain-marco-126173
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I totally supported Drumpf and now I'm having buyer's remorse!

Literally everyone who says this didn't support Trump in the first place.

kys

>Not Bait, Just Concerned
it's called concern trolling

lurk more

Not an argument.

The same news sources that hated him are the same ones reporting on him. Don't listen to the news, don't worry about anything unless it's at your door. Until it's officially an issue, it's more cnn buttmad having their male periods on ever little thing trump says and will skew it to make you worried and continue to watch their network

Wait four years and then vote for someone else if he doesn't meet your promises or expectations, or don't because you're a Canadian and you can't.

I don't know what to tell you man, I have a brain and I'm using it. Trump is being an absolute clown and probably dissuading electors by doing so.

Do you put a little peanut butter on before Spot goes to town?

OP didn't present one to rebut.

I think there might be a bunch of liberals who didn't want to vote for Hillary, and only knew of Trump from TV shows. They voted, and now realize what his political beliefs are.

>a fucking leaf

There's a reason why your opinion doesn't count

>Canada

This just in, you fucking leaf. Just like us and everybody else who isn't eligible to vote in the United States, nobody gives a FUCK what your opinion of Trump is.

EIGHT.

YEARS.

i never had any delusions he was anything but a self-interested businessman

the important thing is that libs THINK he's literally hitler. its a symbolic victory

So can I assume that you're opposed to net neutrality and don't care that he's not going to put a halt on rape-fugees?

Wew lad. Shitpost master posting.

Go fuck some dingo in the ass, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVdafyKRm2s

everyone knows that only happens in southern states, looks like they even used the silhouette of ted cruz for that pic.
It's too cold here to fuck animals anyways.

I haven't watched CNN since the start of this election cycle, my concerns are coming direct from Trump himself with his words at rallies and actions (cabinet picks).

So I can assume Trump has done something on those fronts?

He's not even president yet, this is most definitely concern trolling.

This. I wanted liberal tears, fuck all else.

yea and I appreciate the symbolic victory for sure but he should also be trying to make conservative views more mainstream instead of alienating every sensible adult left in the middle.

>concern trolling
DAY OF RAKE WHEN?

You have insulted their God.

He's completely back stabbed the working class whites who voted for him and disavowed (now that the elections over) all the white nationalist movements that backed him. He's appointed a bunch of neo cons to his cabinet and has three Jews married into the family. Fuck trump.

He's shitting on contracts that were assumed to be guaranteed to certain people, and he's taken elon musk into his advisory team. my hopes are high still, and if he's crazy too, maybe we'll be lucky and get annexed?

He isn't even President yet. If you want to worry about something in US politics, worry about Obama starting shit with Russia.
Better yet, worry about your own fucked country.

NO REFUNDS

YOU VOTED FOR THE ASSHOLE

NOW YOU SUFFER

It's probably smart to disavow white nationalists but he needs to actually implement his anti-immigration and tax-deductible childcare cost policies or conservatism will literally die along with American whites.

He is Canadian. He didn't vote for anyone. Dumbass.

concern trolling thread confirmed

even if it's a mistake to elect him it's a glorious mistake that will take the world in the right direction. keep feeling mad/raking in the paycheck you get for a pointless job.

AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE TRIGGERING?!?! WHAT COULD BE MORE SATISFYING THAN THIS!!?

That's what I'm hoping for, brother.
I am worried about that too, I just think Trump could do a little more to give the electors who still have to vote him in on the 19th some faith.
I literally didn't vote for him, I am leaf.

What is the best potato for vodka?

> mistake
> in the right direction

Doesn't work that way.

I voted for Hillary, but I'm okay with Trump.

I want to watch the salt of my fellow Americans while having a cozy job in the AF.

literally better than Hillary, (((Stien))) or a leppo in every single way

A. FUCKING. LEAF.
Your opinion is irrelevant.

The problem is the form of American conservatism in general. It consists of appealing to the religious sensibilities of a bunch of blue pilled cucks so they don't raise a stink when the government deregulates everything and pursues pro-business interests. It has nothing to do with what's good for the White race or what's good for the working class. It's a sham, the two main political parties are two sides of the same shekel

Seems that Canadian education is failing

K YES THE TRIGGERING IS GREAT but the liberal media saying this is the white man's last hurrah is going to be proven right unless Trump actually does a bang up job, so I'm not gonna just shill mindlessly if he's being retarded.

why don't you fuck off?? It does now.

anything that shat on shillary was the right direction, for afforementioned reasons. MASS TRIGGERING = GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO REDPILL THE WORST OF SOCIETY

anyway, are you a bot? what keywords do we need to use this time to make you leave?

A lot of concern shilling threads tonight.

yeah I know, I agree, I'm saying Trump needs to NOT be like the other conservashits who just poop on the lower class and do nothing for their fellow whiteys

How to identify a shitty bait thread

>1: Thread says "not bait" in title or OP

Like Fox News and Breitbart did to Obama?

Lol ok.

Not an argument

You aren't American, it doesn't matter what you think.

>taking a leafpost seriously

holy fuck, you just lost the right to ever talk to anyone about education again.

don't listen to them. It's fake news, and that is something that is easy to convince normies of these days. You gotta try, and be patient. All of us do, and things will work out. Use SJW feelyness against them.

The potatoe growing in your mother's cunt.

Concern trolling is such a bullshit term. It's a way for people with actual brains to point out flaws in a movement, and hopefully correct them, rather than just keep riding the fucking MAGA train off a cliff

Found his mom:
boredombash.com/potato-vagina/

OP didn't present any arguments at all. Trump isn't even president yet, it's just proto-trolling.

I think this thread is equal parts concern trolling and legit concern; we can always turn illegitimate threads into legitimate ones, but on the offchance this isn't legit, is something HAPPENING right now? Pizza talk has been very quiet lately.

>taking bait while in a bait thread

Two can play at this game.

Concern trolling is definitely a real thing but this is just regular concern. It would be trolling if I said something like
>won't his immigration stances just alienate moderate whites?
or something gay like that. But I'm not, I'm raising a real issue.

Understood. No I don't think you're shilling I think you're a white nationalist worried about what a trump presidency means for the movement

-what is concern trolling and getting off topic? the thread-

I think Trump is becoming aware of facets of power in the government that may or may not work in ways he was previously familiar with - meaning if he is sticking to his intentions, they may not always be apparent to the public in the way they were during the campaign.

I would think it's likely if he's legit he can't just go out and say everything he wants to without getting offed, there is an important aspect of being an actor as president as well.

Donald was convincing enough portraying himself as a disruptor of the status quo. Let him get inagurated first for the fuck sake. Even if he doesn't do shit it is still better than Hillary. I'd be surprised if nothing happens on Immigration, Taxes and Trade though. He has been talking about the later for like 20 years.

>- Has made public statements against net neutrality even though the internet (wikileaks, Sup Forums, Brietbart) won him the election

So, he made public statements against nationalizing the internet and turning it into a public utility?

Good.

I'm not a racial nationalist of any kind, I just think filling up the Americas with Islam fundamentalist Arabs and welfare grabbing Mexicans would be very bad for the more productive groups present in society here, aka South and East Asians, and of course, Europeans.

I also generally accept that the European cultural framework and spirit of innovation is why this is such a nice place to live, and I think America deserves a white majority because I can always go back to India if I want to see brown people. Please don't kick me out of the ethnostate if it ever happens :)

he's been talking about trade deals forever yes, but the immigration stuff might have just been to rally right-wing support. He actually seems like a pretty liberal guy when it comes to race issues, at least in old interviews.

checked and that's actually what I'm saying with the twitter stuff though. The man is coming off as downright daft recently, and other countries can see that shit.

We shall see. I think he was the best choice

Repubs and Dem have been working together to screw America. They both want to go to war with Russia.

buchanan.org/blog/will-trump-defy-mccain-marco-126173

"Trump has antagonists in both parties who alarmed at his triumph because it imperils the foreign policy agenda that is their raison d’etre, their reason for being.

These people do not want to lift sanctions on Moscow. They do not want an end to the confrontation with Russia. As is seen by their bringing in tiny Montenegro, they want to enlarge NATO to encompass Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova.

They have in mind the permanent U.S. encirclement of Russia.

They want to provide offensive weapons to Kiev to reignite the civil war in the Donbass and enable Ukraine to move on Crimea. This would mean a war with Russia that Ukraine would lose and we and our NATO allies would be called upon to intervene in and fight.

Their goal is to bring down Putin and bring about “regime change” in Moscow.

In the campaign, Trump said he wanted to get along with Russia, to support all the forces inside Syria and Iraq fighting to wipe out ISIS and al-Qaida, and to stay out of any new Middle East wars — like the disaster in Iraq — that have cost us “six trillion dollars.”

This is what America voted for when it voted for Trump — to put America First and “make America great again.” But War Party agitators are already beating the drums for confrontation with Iran."

Faithless electors will be killed.

Indians are Aryans man. Aum namahshivaya

I hope Trump can deliver on all that but you're right I guess it will be pretty hard since he doesn't even have mainstream Republican support

I wouldn't put it past leftists to be saying shit like this to the electors in calls and emails posing as Trump supporters

copy pasta.

sage

These kek trips are going unchecked?

Textbook concern troll