HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA SUCK IT MERKEL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA SUCK IT MERKEL!

We're not gonna be taking a single one of your rapefugees.

You invited them, you deal with them.

Eat shit Eurocunts.

express.co.uk/news/uk/744509/EU-migrant-quota-United-Kingdom-UK-Britain-immigration-migrant-crisis-asylum-border-Dublin

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.mk/articles/17464/UK Dismisses EU Quota Plan to Tackle Migrant Crisis
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/solon-ardittis/eu-migration-policy-effective-solidarity-or-ineffective-implementa
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3866576/Italian-navy-officers-face-prosecution-drowning-300-migrants-failed-respond-promptly-SOS-calls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't that last year?

No.

The article was published 9 hours ago.

Wasn't the migrant quota already abolished?

sorry i dont think anyone would wanna rape a british woman

Here is essentially the same article from May 2015

independent.mk/articles/17464/UK Dismisses EU Quota Plan to Tackle Migrant Crisis

Not quite sure what the news is. The UK has dismissed the migrant quota plan then and dismisses it now.

Like they only rape women

Fuck off leaf

It's not unusual for the EU to ask the same question again when they don't like the answer the first time around.

Maybe they're insisting that UK doesn't dismiss the quota.

Help my dumb ass.

Is the United Kingdoms just Britain?

Or is it a few more countries?

Welp, I guess it's still your turn Germany,
Also are those prostitutes ready yet ?

I thought it was a stache Nige

post your Nigels

When do you Britbongs actually plan to trigger article 50?

Are your officials just dragging it on hoping people will forget about it?

I will never understand why europeans think it's their fault that illegal immigrants are dying trying to reach their shores, let alone why certain nations more central/ north feel the need to take in illegal immigrants coming from the mediterranean

The whole thing. Why do you think scotts are butthurt?

The only reason you're not flooded with them is that France is letting you do border checks on their territory. That will end soon though.

Poland can take their lot back as well....fuckin foreigners

post em

Hell yeah. Bring back the British Grenadiers lads. Uncuck yourself like us. Together, we'll rule the world. The eternal Anglo lives on.

The UK stands for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

UK and Britain are interchangeable.

It's composed of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

oh man if you guys get your shit together fix gun control and all the faggot censorship laws I would move

But who is going to redistribute the wealth from your homes to the people then ?

> (OP)
>sorry i dont think anyone would wanna rape a british woman

>Rotherham suggests otherwise

What about all the poor polish migrants?

Pathological altruism. Northern Europeans are genetically cucked.

The govt has set a target for article 50 to be triggered by the end of March next year.

Parliament has voted massively in favour of this so it looks like it will happen then.

but India and Pakistan are ok, right? cuckservative

TEA AND CRUMPETS INNIT????

Thanks.

I just remember seeing a shit ton of angry Scotland posters during the Brexit happening.

England is England

Britain is England, Scotland, and Wales

The UK is Britain + Northern Ireland

The EU has zero leverage over any of the EU member states.

The EU migrant quotas have been dismissed throughout the EU. Of the 160,000 quota for 12 months established 13 months ago, only 8,000 were relocated, most of them to Germany from Greece. opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/solon-ardittis/eu-migration-policy-effective-solidarity-or-ineffective-implementa

It is a fact that the only thing that all EU states really want is NO MORE ILLEGALS. Hence the money to Bulgaria and Greece and Turkey to keep the border shut. One big problem is Italy, which has consistently refused to intern the migrants on one of its islands until their asylum proceedings are done... also their proceedings take years, which creates a built up. If they had 1 month proceedings, they could send all the African migrants back, as only 15-20% of those who come have a valid asylum claim.

You did take "underaged" """refugees""" though. I warned you cunts at brit/pol/ but you decided to act like smug twats

DOGS AND SEX EH?

I'll post my whole folder.

Are they fuck ok.... we need to build big gas ovens in London and Bradford. .....

Because of bleeding heart liberals.

The fucking Italians are PROSECUTING their navy personnel for not responding quickly enough to save migrants from drowning:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3866576/Italian-navy-officers-face-prosecution-drowning-300-migrants-failed-respond-promptly-SOS-calls.html

Just fuck lefties. They are insane.

ty greatest ally

>let alone why certain nations more central/ north feel the need to take in illegal immigrants coming from the mediterranean

Given the fact that the migrant quotas do not work, I think the fact is that not a single EU states want any migrants.

Doesn anyone know where they get these boats and what happens to them after they are intercepted?

But white people are a minority in London already. But congrats I guess.

jelly :(

they sink them each time so they get rescued

One of my personal favorites.

jizzing on a dog isn't considered bestiality here. penetration is. jizzing on a household object isn't illegal, nutting on my cat is no different from nutting on a chair.

>
>Are they fuck ok.... we need to build big gas ovens in London and Bradford. .....

Like Fuck! The stench would be horrendous

>gets UK out of the EU
>immediately quits politics, at a time when Britain most needs him
>britcucks worship this clown

explain yourselves.

checked

White British are a minority.

White people in general are still over 60%. The rest is pakis, indians, chinese, and niggers.

o shit, digits

>they sink them each time so they get rescued
Correct. There was a "tragic" incident a few weeks back when 200 migrants on a small boat used an axe to sink their boat when they thought they had seen an EU rescue boat... well it turned out it was a Tunesian fishing boat, which wasn't willing to take them on board. Most of them drowned.

checked

yeah seen that
and all their tactics of laying face down to appear dead and then bob up for air

checked right back

Look at all of those woman and children.

I'm getting tired of having to explain this...

Nigel stepped down as leader of UKIP after the referendum. The man has campaigned for the better part of his life to get us out of the EU and when his dream finally came to fruition he stepped down.

Nigel's main job is as an MEP which he still does. He will remain an MEP until we leave the EU completely. He hasn't quit his job.

Also, Nigel has no real position within the British govt. He doesn't have much power or influence although hopefully that will change soon since he's on good terms with Donald Trump.

fug, this thread has some nice digits

>The EU has zero leverage over any of the EU member states
As it mostly should be. The EU is a union based on mutual PROTECTION and HELP.
It has no right to force countries to ruin themselves just because someone fucked up in the middle east.

>soniamproud maymay

why him cry

i never get why brits are so passive aggressive cunts when their country had established decade long rape gangs long before the "crisis"

Tears of joy for a new britain.

Love it.

We can't cope with money hatting migrants anyway.

I mean look at the absolute state of the UK

>20-45% income tax rate
>20% VAT
>Ill defined duty on imports
>Taxed additionally on tobacco, fuel, and alcohol
>NHS slowly pushing towards privatisation, paid prescriptions here to stay despite NI contributions
>Middle class getting butchered in taxation
>State mandated fee for the BBC despite the BBC making it's own money and being self governing
>£100-1500 a month council tax
>£50-200 national insurance
>Housing crisis, no affordable houses anymore
>Businesses closing shop throughout the country
>Manufacturing at a 100 year low
>North Sea Oil running out
>Basic technological infrastructure behind even Albania
>Rampant alcohol and drug problem
>Ridiculous deficit

But yeah nah, lets just take on a shitload of migrants that Germany with their massive surplus can't be arsed dealing with.

That will change very quickly if Junker, Schultz et al get their way.

>Europeans booing

i like to imagine what would they do to my blonde gf if i throwed her between them

BURNT LEAF ALERT

KEK

what did the uk do to deserve nige

It's virtue signalling, like our billion dollar No campaign

But you did invite them here.

You also funneled huge amounts of money into Merkel's campaign. She is destroying us on your command and Obama's command. The two of you are working together to murder us.

But this will change when Trump takes power and we have the first German-American President ever. He will kill Merkel and we will get even with the UK for doing this.