Should America imitate Russia's treatment of SJWs and feminists? Yes or no?

Should America imitate Russia's treatment of SJWs and feminists? Yes or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=mnstSfY2CE0

maybe, i'm not sure

Although Pussy Riot is cancer, so are cossack larpers.

America is a cucked state, so it's impossible.

I don't think Russian methods of combating degeneracy are very efficient.

You should really invest in making a higher resolution version of that image. I was actually really interested in it before realizing I can't read it.

I want to keep them all in my basement and rape them while they call me a disgusting cis white male

I thought it was a map all of Sup Forums is familiar with.
And if you can't read anything off it your vision sucks big time, you should do something about it.

>Le based Russia fighting degeneracy meme
>one video posted ad naseuam

le based boudine fighting degeneracy my comrade

Nope. As much as SJWs piss me off, their speech should be protected as well. To do otherwise would be a slippery slope.

Whenever I see this map, I'm always surprised that Brazil isn't much higher with all there favela monkeys.

How can south africa be that low

Yes. Recalcitrant children need correcting, very often the hard way repeatedly.

So men don't have freedom of action to commit violence, but feminists should be allowed total freedom of "speech" to commit slander and libel?

tldr russian hiv rates among sexualy active populations rises by 10% yearly. russians today are not russians of 1970

Yep just like you get freedom to be a complete retard and i dont want you to kill yourself, we should treat women witho respect because in America we have respect or we are with the niiggers.

So we should treat women with respect when they place a man in jail or ruin him financially with false accusations of sexual or physical abuse? And if we don't let those women get away with it, then that makes us "niggers"?

Let me get this straight. You're okay with feminist slander and libel, but you're not okay with black crime.

It's actually pretty informative. I would have assumed their right wing social policies translated to the bedroom. Guess I was wrong.

I still hate SJWs though.

It was previously controlled by whites via apartheid. Maybe the AIDS hasn't gotten to them just yet.

Yes, public flogging of feminists and sjw's should be perfectly acceptable ans encouraged.

We have no such thing in america. Maybe in the past, not so much now.
If you dont believe me, try and host a public protest/speech espousing right wing values and see what happens to you. If you're not willing to go that far to find out, just get on youtube for plenty of examples.
The left is doing everything they can to suppress right wing speech, from "fake news" to "fact checking", from Antifa to the S.P.L. etc etc. How bout that goy that recorded his college professor libelling and slandering Trump in front of his class, calling him a white supremacist and everything else... the result, goy is facing expulsion and professor is facing nothing. You can find a million examples just like this if you're only willing to look.
Free speech is dead, it only belongs to those with the "correct" opinions. Why stick up for the rights of those who will never stick up for your own rights, but instead will do everything they can to see you stripped of them. Time to fight fire with fire, time to quit asking and to start taking.

But but when a man kicks a woman in the crotch it's se-se-sexual assault! When a woman kicks a man in the crotch it's funny!

Fucking exactly.

Question is, how do the right wingers organize? We know left wingers involve themselves in family courts, social media, old media, and academia.

We also know right wingers involve themselves in police, military, business, and government work.

So how do we create a network of men to go after the left wingers using our own natural advantages? It would have to be created from the top down just like what Senator McCarthy did.

Question is, where on the internet do we start?

Do we have a public gathering place on the net? Where we do a call to action? Do we then switch to e-mail? Do we use IRC?

How do we protect ourselves and still gather?

I don't like feminists. They want the same rights, but their physiology is different from ours.
There are state laws - enough for equal rights. But in social rights - a man should be in charge. And if the feminists don't like something - they can take up arms and prove that they are stronger than men (but I would not recommend). By the way, I believe that homosexuals do not need to attributed to women, they should be shot...

where can i get a whip like that, whats it called?