How do Sup Forumsacks make their money?

So, Sup Forums, what do you do for a living? Since we can't all survive on shitposting, this might be interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdMpiGZvn0w
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38333478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US military, I hate it

State law enforcement.

Military? Do you work like 12 hours a day and get yelled at for every tiny mistake?

Yup

i am 4 years old and my parents are legally and ethically obligated to support me

So you arrest a lot of dindus huh?

True rednecks(Meth), Mexican's and Dindu's.

Do you guys go after illegal immigrants solely for the fact that they are illegal immigrants? It pisses me off when people don't go through the legal process and claim they have a right to be there.

If they come up as by product of a narcotics investigation. We cannot legally deport anyone, right now, ICE has to be notified and brought in.

male nurse

>what do you do for a living

So much curiosity..

Software developer

>We cannot legally deport anyone, right now

Soon friend.

What the U.S really needs is mass deportations.

NEET

MODS

Reported

So how do you survive? Dumpster diving?

Mayor

Pretty much and all "inner cities" need something done. I am tired of dealing with BLM. I have surprisingly not lose it on any of them so far.

>Middle school
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Russian parliament. It's not much, but it's reliable.

Yeah okay

Could you elaborate?

bump

Dude your looking for a way to make money or what?

No I'm just bored and I'm wondering what people on a mongolian throat singing forum do for a living.

I work for the Russian memetics departments of internet memes and KEKE. I'm basically paid to shitpost pro-russian shits on Sup Forums.

kek

and why the fuck you care?? lol.. considering how rich is your country in general, you should not lose useless time here.. retard.

oh shit is my ID something in one of your languages?

dude, vtat bwaf okay. chill out. drink the goat's milk.

NEET

I make $65,800/year with nine years in SLE. If you are curious.

Do you wear a wide brimmed hat?

I work in a factory making products I can't afford.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdMpiGZvn0w

this is for you to listen to at night

If I have to wear my Class A(Dress Uniform). I wear normal clothes most of the time since I work in narcotics.

government agency

How much do you make selling the stuff you confiscate?

Nothing, anything that we make selling undercover goes back into evidence and then is taken into the state's budget after trial. I get $200/day in overtime doing undercover. Cases that gets big enough/gets enough media attention are passed onto the state's bureau of investigation or DEA.

data mining

KY Jelly lube tester.

I'm in the Navy's submarine school.

network engineer

I sell beer, cigarettes, and sugary drinks to Mexicans all day

as far as im concerned working at a convenience store is the most red pilled job you can have

surgeon

I did that when I was in college during the graveyard shift a few times a week. Nothing could have possibly redpilled me quicker.

NEET's assemble

I am only 8 years old, so I don't work, but I am disgusted that a racist, sexist and bigoted pig denied Hillary the glory of being the first woman president. It was her turn!

Fuck off little m8.

Physics research.

I'm a liberal, teehee.

Dairy farmer.

Work from home and i dont have to deal with a boss.

I'm a network security / Linux engineer

literally unemployed and in my parent's basement, 24

Civil engineer.

I'm Indian though.

>Linux engineer
You're not a real engineer. I know you use the term to feel special but you're really not. Stop disgracing the title of real engineers who actually do real engineering work.

I'm a mechanical engineer with a degree from GATech and I'm making minimum wage doing CAD/CAM work for a small mom and pop 8 years out of college. Pretty great huh?

I am a 12 year old Syrian man living in bongland with my surrogate family where I cook and service the wife.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38333478

Why?

Over the road truck driver.

reminds me of this class we were required to take in high school here in canada called CALM, they told us to put on resumes instead of a simple title like "gas station attendant" put "petroleum distribution engineer".

All I can get. Engineers just aren't worth anything anymore. Being a middleman is where it's at.

>no true scotsman
Hmm, I'm sure you still poo in the streets, pajeet.

Work a $10/hr texturing job. It's only $400 for a weeks work but it's still money.

CTO for a software company of around 200 people. Having to coordinate with niggers redpilled me.

Software Dev. Pretty comfy job. Can even browse this hellhole when I'm bored at work.

What does me being Indian have to do with the fact that you're not a real engineer? There is no such thing as a Linux engineer.

This is the first GA Tech student that i have ever known not to make good money. Loterally everyone makes good money after getting a degree from there. You blew it and there is more to the story that you arnt telling.

That's my title given to me by my company, if you have a problem with it you can take it up with them.

Overnight Walmart for the past decade.

I pity you, you poor soul.

Hourly Dishwasher at a resturaunt

this

im a town rapist

Why's that? I know this place is notorious, but I don't have a GED or anything despite being in my mid 30s, so this job is the best I will ever have it at $15/hr.

Industrial Electrical & Instumentation technician at a large sugar refinery/packaging plant.

it's for employee satisfaction so that you don't ask for a raise.
Same thing as calling a janitor a "building superintendent" or what not.

Kek
What's your stance on infant circumcision?

Plastering/Drywall.

I'm a network engineer, you're thinking of the other user.
While I am pretty good with almost all distros of Linux I haven't sat for an lpic or anything.
Definition of engineer for /English Language Learners/

Gay Sex Operator

I volunteered to work off duty security at Wal-Mart for Black Friday security, this year. Never again, those 18 hours were enough for me. $15/hr is not bad, though.

Can someone please give me the pol discord? I am lost :(

If that's your mindset, yeah, you'll never get beyond it.

Just because you don't have a GED doesn't mean you can't get one (unless you're a literal retard) and then an associates.

>injecting heart attack inducing meds in palestinian kids' serums

you brilliant bastard

Gigolo

I'm a (relatively new) project manager for Lockheed Martin. We do a lot of contracting for the US military. I have some physical problems that prevented me from joining the military (namely a bad heart) so this is my way of doing what I can for my country.

Physics researcher.

Most of the money is taxpaya dollarydoos.

>ICE
Did they call it that so every time illegals do their drug business they think about getting deported?

I'm a Mason

Picture unrelated

I'm a deep sea diver, it's a high pressure job.

Civil affairs officer in the reserves and I work at a development bank here in Germany.

>associates
I don't have $20k for community college. I haven't bothered getting a GED because I can't afford higher education with cash or see anything that will guarantee employment.

Are you in a metro and highly niggerfied area?

Lmao cuck

You just have a shitty mil job

Go CE dude I work low hours & nobody asks questions as long as whatever im working on has had hands on it and is in progress

Shits cash i love it

No. ICE - Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Mexicans feared ICE more than us before Obama.

Source krautbro?

Analyst for US Insurance firm