The Atomic Bomb is detonated 1.5 miles from your current location...

The Atomic Bomb is detonated 1.5 miles from your current location. You see the bright flash through your window and immediately know what just happened

What do you do?

We americans have no idea, no saftey procedure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
youtu.be/LNyPs-n5dik
youtube.com/watch?v=q899D06W53k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shitpost in Sup Forums

climb into my 1950s era lead lined fridge and ride the explosion to safety

I'd create "it's happening" thread on Sup Forums

Duck n cover

slacken my jaw so the shockwave doesnt crack my teeth

close my eyes to try and prevent my eyeballs being melted by the heat

get away from any windows to avoid flying debris

find something, anything to shelter under

depends on how big the nuke is rly

>see the bright flash
Well then you're already fucked looking at it.

Grab my bug out bag
Go to the cement lined sewer
Wait 2 weeks
Come out, refill supplies and play fallout in rl and eventually walk to CNN so I can skin some of the reporters

>atomic bomb
>haha let's hide under the desk

either you're fucked or you're not, if you're not fucked try not to go outside for a few days until it has rained to clear the shit out of the air and take some iodine

I sigh 'finally, the cleansing...' and die quietly

Pop an iosat, and head for the reinforced concrete stairwell in my building.

Wait to die

>ghetto is 1 mile away
>realize whats happening
walk outside and bask its warm orange glow, clearly its a nigger nuke and will not affect me since I am only 49.9% negro

>safety for an atomic explosion
Safety for that is moving closer so it's. a quick death you 1800s retard

This, obviously. Get under your desk if you're a school kid, but always duck and cover.

Collect every bottle cap in my immediate vicinity and cram them into all my pockets.

Half finish an emotional email that makes it look like I died in the middle of something important how tragic

Strike a cool pose for the scavengers.

Stop drop and roll

Duck and cover you fuck wit, or hide in a fridge.

Think
>this is what we needed
Die happy

Pic unrelated

That scene/movie was so bad.

>duck and cover

This.
How do Millennials not know how to deal with a nuke?
Are schools giving out snowflake awards for 'most irradiated' now?

think out loud "I bet the Jews did this" before dying

>You see the bright flash

"Brighter than the sun, brighter than anything you've ever seen."

"If you look at the sun long enough you'll go blind."

Hmmm I wonder.....

>Fucking hacking Russians

I live about that distance from bozgoria so it's alright.

Hide in the fridge

>tfw unironically want the world to end
>it will probably not happen within my lifetime

Only correct answer.

Take pics and post them. Scream (in caps) "HAPPENING...!"

get in the fucking fridge lel

Exhale, clench your teeth. Duck and cover. Place hands in ears, keeping mouth clenched.

>1.5 miles away
>nigga is trying to save his teeth

You'll have been totally eviscerated by the blast before you even get the opportunity to shit your pants from the sound it makes

Personally I'll recite that Hindu incantation "I am become death" and revel in the fact that I am part of the privileged few who get to experience death by atom bomb

Genesis 6-7:

"The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

Maybe try to cop a fap but I've got like 20 seconds

I'll probably just remember verse related and blame the kikes for perverting our great nation; I'll go out like a true Sup Forumsack

When the blast occurs it's already too late to run.
Your only window for escape is the three to seven minutes that will take the rocket to reach your city. Though then again, that's for rockets, not for nuclear bombs.

I kiss my ass goodbye being that 1.5 miles is too close to survive generally.

>I hate my life
>everyone else must die!!1!!

Autism the post

You duck and cover retard

>You'll have been totally eviscerated by the blast before you even get the opportunity to shit your pants from the sound it makes

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

this guys got it, harvest those sweet (you)'s and enjoy the show from a relatively unsafe distance.

youtu.be/LNyPs-n5dik
>youtu.be/LNyPs-n5dik
youtu.be/LNyPs-n5dik
>youtu.be/LNyPs-n5dik

^i'd be all like^

Welcome my fiery death with open arms.

Climb down into my bunker under my house that I've spent the past 8 years building and stocking.
Or if I have time, hop in my RV that is stocked and drive away to my property I set up, up in the mountains.
>Watch civilization fall from the safety of my preparations.

Every house or bloc has a mandatory air raid shelter. Guess I'll take a board game and go join the neighbours.

>We americans have no idea, no saftey procedure- 37 posts and 5 image replies shown.

Kids these days...
youtube.com/watch?v=q899D06W53k

kek

You get in a ditch, pull your pants down and kiss your ass fucking goodbye

lie in the bath, with foil over the top

I've been talking to someone about this. At what distance is it safe to look at a nuclear blast without special glasses? I assume if you look at it from 1,5 miles you're blind.

Just I hope I have enough time to share a cigarette with my dad.

1.5 mile? It's too close, you'll be dead instantaneously

military should be able to detect launch and there should be announcement - nuclear alert - so you'll have some time to shitpost, take water and food and hide in the basement

dum dum deeedle dum dum!
duck and cover and open mouth as to not get eardrums btfo

Thank God, but I'd rather be closer to the blast, like 1.5 meters

fill sinks with water then get in my lead lined safe with my guns and wait for hours then judge the situation and the distance from blast, contact family if possible, decide if i should move or stay put, have food for myself for a month or more, but if family maybe less time, have some water store, access to boats, and an easy cruise to the carribean where I would go if anything bad ever happened

>you see the bright flash
It's already too late

t.physicist

If you survive the blast based on your luck being in the right place/right time - then you gotta be thinking how to survive the fallout. It'll be hard to tell, but if it was an airburst (nuclear war with say russia) there will be less fallout, but certain to be more nukes incoming. if nuclear terrorism, it'll have been a ground burst and tons of fallout incoming.

gotta think about these things you know.

Look for the nearest comfy Civil Defense fallout shelter, with fully stocked provisions.
Die, because it's not 1964 anymore.

I think you are supposed to not go outside for 48 hours after the blast

Nothing, because I'd be dead before I could react

1.5 miles you'd have time to shit yourself and maybe 'take cover' by hitting the dirt

It's not like a basement will save you, given the shockwave from such a close blast, though.

KEK'D

kek

i don't have any windows, so i would probably just hear and feel a very large boom, run outside, and once i realized what was happening throw together a bugout bag and book it for the mountains.

I dig.

The only appropriate response.

Place my head firmly between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye

People blow atom bombs out of proportion

Its not the end of the world even if 500 of them hit american cities, alot of people would die and it would be tragic, but if there was not any post bombing invasion then we would hold out I think

I would exit my safe for short periods of time as its small as fuck and i can barely fit, to try and call people or go to Sup Forums

it really depends on the type of nuke and the radius of the affected area, most people would die from panic that would ensue rather than the nuke itself

>12/17/16(Sat)04:44:44
nice

Is your house made out of reinforced concrete or something?

even near ground zero fatalities aren't 100%, say you were in a swimming pool or the basement of the local hospital, you'll live. if you were in your wood framed house?

There is no easy answer like that but either way, going blind isn't your biggest concern.

You're 50 shades of fucked really. I'd probably blow my brains out if the blast didn't get me immediately. If the fallout and radiation poisoning doesn't get me, then the ensuing cancer will a few years down the road.

get under a table duh!

Florida baby houses are made out of concrete and hurricane proofs

i windows that you can shoot a 2x4 at and they wont break, a generator that can run the entire house for a month, with the pool lights on

I was thrown against a tree by an atomic bomb, but then I ducked and covered and it was ok.

>more portable nuke pics

>you're about to get to live in a post apocalyptic paradise
>blow your brains out before you get to experience any of it

isn't this what its all about, we want the happening, we just decided to make america great again along the way

If I was safe underground, it would probably sound so cool

Hearing the massive shock coming closer, waves of steel and dirt going as fast as bullets

the shaking like an earthquake, the wind stronger than any hurricane

ITS HAPPE-

if 1.5 miles away - you are dead the moment you 'see' it

I mean 'it's happening' probably won't start like that, and there will be nuclear war alert when launch was detected - there will be 5-20 minutes depending how fast military reacts with nuclear warning - and it's time to shitpost and hide in the basement

you'd have a few seconds, which is indeed long enough for your bowels to loosen and for an instinctual 'hit the ground' to happen

maybe i'd have time to make a cool pose so my nuclear shadow would mystify generations to come

you wont be thinking straight and youll do a dumb pose last second

How long?

>tfw you'll never experience a nuclear blast in real life

The experience seems interesting and videos can only portray so much

>You see the bright flash through your window
Welp, I'm blind then. I guess I'd just masturbate one last time real quick and try to be on cue with the photo finish

>and there will be nuclear war alert when launch was detected

I don't think we have a functional nuclear alert system anymore.

Open my front and back doors to let the wind through and make a nice cup of tea

Turn on R. Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly" and hold my arms out toward the explosion.

don't be a retard, it's the fault of 90% of the rest of the humans on the planet that the world is so shit

>I believe i can fry

top fucking kek, you carlosposter

There is nothing to do. Put on some music and die basically is what I would do. Probably some classical music.

thats good,, youll fry like a chicken so the survivors can eat you

From the irradiated ashes, we will be revive as a loli cartoon producing country.

>The Atomic Bomb is detonated 1.5 miles from your current location
>What do you do?

Die a very very quick death, obviously.

very funny post lad

>fry

presuming you don't get outright disintegrated, you'd cook from the inside out, like in a microwave

Ride the explosion all the way to the gates of Valhalla

No. If you see the flash then you also at that same moment get hit by the gamma radiation as well as the infrared heat wave, followed shortly afterwards by the actual shock wave.

A modern nuclear weapon is likely to kill you at 1.5 km from the gamma/heat wave. Like your skin just vaporizes and your brain and organs get heavily ionised.

>1.5 miles
Bend over, stick my head between my legs, and kiss my ass goodbye.

well nuclear blast speed is over 600 miles per hour

so if someone wants to do the math here

I would probably make my way to the nuclear shelter. We have those everywhere here, including one a few meters from my apartment.
>They gave out dark glasses that you could watch it with. Dark glasses! Twenty miles away, you couldn't see a damn thing through dark glasses. So I figured the only thing that could really hurt your eyes - bright light can never hurt your eyes - is ultraviolet light. I got behind a truck windshield, because the ultraviolet can't go through glass, so that would be safe, and so I could see the damn thing.
From Surely You're Joking Mr Feynman, on the Trinity test.

Maybe if you try to punch the blast wave you'll be welcome there.