Why do the British seem to have an instinctual drive towards building a police state in their country?

Why do the British seem to have an instinctual drive towards building a police state in their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our police jump into canals to save Qu'rans Fuck off leaf.

You have to look at their history. Basically a few centuries ago they went apeshit and sent anyone causing any amount of ruckus to the gallows. Then they decided they were too civilized for that, but because they had killed so many people predisposed to solve problems with crime, they had effectively bred criminals out of society. So stern social pressure was enough to keep the peace far and wide.

Enter multiculturalism

>want to eat lunch outside in the plaza
>take out pic related
>all 12 CCTVs in streets see that
>immediately surrounded by 15 bobbies
>convicted for possession of a prohibited weapon by her Majesty's court services

whatever mohammed.

I am willing to bet my life that this happened in southern england.

bunch of limp wristed faggots.

whitepeople.exe

>that pic

I'll fookin wreck ya insha allah you cheeky kuffar

my sides

Britain is unique among the nations of Europe in that it's institutions and functions of government have remained stable and strong while still providing liberty to it's people. Order is our greatest want as a nation; for our long continuity to continue. However, as society/culture itself is becoming ever more agitated and unpredictable all across the West that continuity is facing fresh challenges. Our security obsessed system is an expression of the deep desire to retain our national way of life.

intredastink, makes sense in light of the royalty fetishism

Just fucking taze the nigger

Nice language you got there leaf.

Well let me tell you about the danger of spoons...

You're really in no position to judge, Fritz.

Seems they're doing everyone a favor getting an eyesore off the streets. Not only does it have shit genetics, it has shit health, dress and grooming habits as well, nobody wants to see that, nobody should have their view and memories polluted with such a sight.

You will have to implement a police state to control the cultural clashes of a multicultural society.

If the alternative is Germany...

>Be German
>get arrested for eating non-halal food

Both Angles and Saxons are German tribes.

They do us proud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, just fucking kill me senpai

All the sovereign men left centuries ago. Only cucks remain. Cucks need to be cared for like children.

Inschallah, the kuffar deserve it

The alternative is a homogeneous society

I expect a lot of europe to go full fash in a few years, but brits seem too passive for a revolution I kind of expect them to just fall under the tide of pakis.

don't care 1984, animal farm and brave new world are some of my favourite books

and why the hell should they not be trying to? the americans are trying to literally live in a world where lies are truths and war is peace.

>about 1000 years of strives for liberty from the authority of the state
>join eu and let the jews run shit
>suddenly police state

Really causes the mind to wander...

Back when WW1 was declared it was announced that various gun shops sold out of pistols.

Don't know don't care. Can't wait to leave.

>tfw get arrested talking about jews

Then let us build it, brothers.

Crime, all things considered, is low here. Even with all our new friends we have a low murder rate. Our institutions are generally less corrupt than those on the continent. We have a terrible broadcast media, but our most popular papers are firmly on the right. Generally speaking people live quite well.

The problems are twofold. We've never had Communism or Fascism, and any sort of Colonial rule has been imposed by us not on us. We've never had an occupying Army or been on the losing side in a treaty. Things have never got so bad here that we reject the state.

The second issue is that most of the things people think make us a bad place actually happen elsewhere in a much worse way, it's just we happen to have the language of the world. It's why all the news stories on this website are American and British. If we could all read Russian, for example, your average poster would view it totally differently as to how they do now.

I've lived in many places and in the majority of them, life was worse than in the UK and the state was more oppressive.

Please do.

That wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been paying his TV license. They would have floored him.

>police state
>average copper isn't allowed to carry a gun

Long history of feudal system and monarchy.

Revolutions are for people who replace one failing system with another.

They're for the losers of history.

Unarmed police state you mean.

because the britfags who don't like big government moved already

Well, I guess we'll see each other in prison then.

I don't actually support that. But as far as I am aware the authorities are spending most of their time rounding up illegal immigrants found in the back of lorries. Would no be suprised if the the powers that be get bigger because of that.

The UK is far from unique in that aspect, (((Elitists))) in most developed country are trying to protect the status quo & in the internet age that involves spying on everyone & trying to justify it by forcing third-world mudslimes into their respective countries in the name of multiculturalism & letting them rape, murder & kaboom all over. The intelligence services intentionally dropped the ball with 9/11, 7/7, Paris, Belgium, San Bernardino & the Pulse nightclub massacre.

homie, its been a police state since 1066.

>Ginger
check
>UK
check

Civilians have been made powerless, thus it looks like a police state, although it is infact a nanny state.

Fact of the matter is, people actually complain about the police doing their jobs, they like to moan whenever they see police with guns. Police is up to their neck in paperwork these days.

That's is a picture full of genetic fuckup.

It gets worse

this fucker is literally a troll m8

who's soul is that fat ginger trying to get into heaven? is he over compensation for his lack of one?

You boot-licking Muppets are marching us all into a despotic, totalitarian nightmare, followed by Zardoz tier lunacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbGVIdA3dx0

The whole "bin that knife" campaign was for nigger and paki gang members and delinquents, not for upstanding British citizens like myself.

>Our security obsessed system is an expression of the deep desire to retain our national way of life.

I think this is somewhat true, desu. It's a conservative impulse, if anything.

haha what a bunch of faggots. Shoot him already

You're saying the monitoring of every communication in the country is to preserve our values just a week after it was made punishable by law to say ANYTHING negative about the behaviour of a country on the other side of the planet.

Freedom is scary.

That's not true f a m

To be fair, it isn't just the Brits. It's just that they're easiest to pick on. It's like when a son finally grows up and becomes stronger and more coordinated in their shared hobbies than his pops, he likes to demonstrate his strength and skill to see if papa is proud of him.

Dad, please say you love me ;_;

Nice language you got there, bong.

Are you being deliberately thick?

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know what OP is talking about. The police are being cut back so hard that many areas don't even have police anymore.

That's literally the perfect language you idiot.

Well fine, fuck you too dad! I didn't even want to take this shitty picture! I'm going out with the gang! Don't wait up for me!

>tfw to hardcore to pledge allegiance to the Queen

They are taking police off the streets who would be tackling physical crimes and replacing them with people at GCHQ to deal with the much more serious problem of people being mean over the internet.

Oh yes it is.
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

because they cant protect themselves.

House of lords filled with pedophile sadists. Police state works out for them.

Bruuuuuuuuvvvv v v v...