DAVID DUKE DEBATING BEN SHAPIRO

We need to make this happen Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/12/newsweek-reporter-kurt-eichenwald-quits-twitter-after-trump-loving-troll-induces-seizure-with-tweet/
youtu.be/muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the manlett jew would wipe the floor clean with david duke.

Not if Duke uses facts. But Shapiro is a better wordsmith.

this
fucking this

we need to make it happen

I don't think so. Ben will have a mental breakdown when David debunks Ben's view of the great and innocent jewish people

>(((David))) Duke

what would they debate as a main subject/subjects?

Ben's height

Nothing is more important and Duke can win every argument against him just by pointing it out. Society hates manlets even more than racists.

Probably on jews controlling the media and the entertainment industry, the jewish question, the anti-Gentile Talmud, Trump etc.

>(((3rd world immigrants)))

>can't start a thread from my isp due to low-tier shitposters.
>just going to leave this here.
>somebody start a thread with it if you feel like it, it's funny af

full story: rawstory.com/2016/12/newsweek-reporter-kurt-eichenwald-quits-twitter-after-trump-loving-troll-induces-seizure-with-tweet/

>(((parenthesis)))

>(((Malcom Turnbel)))

Something tells me Ben Shapiro would destroy him. Then again Ben is probably too scared to.

?
that isn't even how you spell his name

still a Jew

Ben is a Jew
If you thought Alex Jones was too quick to SHUT IT DOWN when he interviewed Duke, Ben wouldn't even last a minute

>implying Shapiro would waste his time with David "Deserves a Bullet" Duke

Ben has too much to lose and to little to win. It will never happen (and if it does happen then my money is on duke getting rekt)

Identity politics are real. Dave supporting. Ben debunking. Little do Benji and Milo realize how much they rely on their jewish identity to shield them from the lefts identity attacks. Anyone who points out the fact they claim identity politics is not real and yet utilize it thoroughly as a shield would have them by the fucking balls as far as supporting white identity and nationalism goes. Also ask why israel doesnt take refugees lol

The leafs got it

Only debate what I've heard from Duke was against Alex Jones and it went "No it's not jews lalalalalalala ur racist"

Ben would rape him. He's smart he can make any position sound good.

this

you can type (((Shapiro))) all you want but the man can debate

Anyone here remember the old epilepsy forum raids? Good times.

yep this.
As much as I can understand the hate Ben Shapiro gets here, I guess no one can deny his great rhetorical skills.
His interview with Piers Morgan is still one of my favourites.

Crypt Keeper vs Jew gnome

Can't fluke the Duke! Kek wills it!

confirmed.

Wew

And so it is

wew lad

He's good at (((debating))) pc cucks but based Duke will just called him a hooknosed kike to his face.

Did you see his Senate race debate? He's articulate enough, sometimes a bit rambley.

Thing with Duke is he's a PR nightmare, not including the KKK connections, he looks weird, is most likely on the spectrum and he comes off as crazy in the eyes of normies as he always bullrushes the conversation with the JQ.

His will be done.
S H A D I L A Y

And calling him racist won't work, so Duke can't lose

yeah shapiro sure is a great wordsmit
>stereotypical badgers

this

lmfao

He just talks really fast over people. If Duke can maintain frame Shapiro will run out literally screaming oy vey remember the 6 billion

This Ben will just call him an anti-Semite. Duke can just say "facts don't care about your feelings".

This. Shapiro is a good debater but it doesn't matter when the facts aren't on his side senpai

Its obvious something all of you want, stop arguing and meme this wizard/merchant showdown to happen.

He would never debate such a person

Ben would just whine and call him anti-Semitic, making him look exactly like th SJWs he supposedly hates.

Listening to it right now, he literally uses muh holocaust.

I like Ben but he's such a kike.

this

and please do

wipe dukie from the face of the earth

>Old conman with tupee vs Jew man with a squeaky voice.
Wow, so exciting...no thanks.

Duke spergs out too easily. Check him out at the Senate debates.

We also shouldn't countersignal him to much, but on the other hand shouldn't give him too much attention.

He likes funneling d'nations toward gambling and degeneracy, and helped tank both the KKK and almost tanked Don Black (who I'm not a big fan of, but that's a tangent for another time.)

So mote it be.
Kek wills it.

Ben is a strong debater because he talks fast and uses logic to cut through leftist feelings politics.
Ultimately though he dismisses the idea that identity is real. Both Milo and Ben use their identities to protect themselves from character attacks. Which is why they can crush the leftists with impunity.

If they ever truly took a swing at the alt right Ben would be forced to confront his desire for a jewish national identity with the desire for a white national identity.

He will at once be required to admit his own hypocrisy or become a victim of his own identitarian faux libertarian agenda.

Checked.

>Society hates manlets even more than racists.

nice fantasy

Thanks kek

day of the rake postponed

>all these kikes saying this
Gas yourselves. David would destroy him with cold logic and Ben would resort to outrage and argue like a liberal pussy.

oh poor David, he will have to retire after this, you can't beat Ben Shapiro on a debate, you just can't

The difference here is that it'd be Duke bringing the identity politics to the table, not Ben
SJW tactics don't work because they try to make everything about identity even when it doesn't make any sense

In this case, I think Duke's scope is too narrow. Jews are indeed an issue, but they are hardly the only cause of the issues we face today. Shapiro would only look like a SJW in this instance if Duke's facts were solid and Ben wasn't able to prove otherwise. But if Duke's facts aren't solid, than he indeed just comes off as an irrational anti-semite

No please annex my country. Rake the liberal cunts and add us loyals to the army. Id bleed for USA nationalism. My family comes from West by God Virginia original scotsirish stock.

If we annexed Canada, the Democrats would literally never lose again. Only a turbocuck nation would ever elect someone like Trudeau. You canuckolds can keep your icy hellhole. You made your bed, now lie in it.

Honestly i think a level head like Nathan Damigo would be superior in such a debate. He is far less known but would represent the alt right much more effectively. Spencer would be alright too but i feel like he is less well versed when he has to roll with intellectual punches. Decent at speechcraft though lol

Bruhhhh without the electoral college you would be under majority vote democrat purgatory.
With the parliamentary system and charters we have up here we are victim to our liberal metropolis. Our rust belt and territories have no voice. If you took out Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal you would see how conservative rural Canada really is. Our conservative party would never defend us like your republicans do. And we dont have a rock like constitution to brace against. So yea fucking annex us

Unfortunately David would spend his time complaining not getting his time to speak, his introduction, long pauses, and emphasis on words, goldman sachs! blankfine!, as if the listener is supposed glean anything other than the emoting delivery, except they don't have the impact david thinks they do.

youtu.be/muf3XYTXfHk

Check this guy out. He deserves a bigger following. Identity Evropa is his brain child.

>shapiro would just called him anti-sematic
Is it not true? Is he not an open racist?

you think so?

My guess is you're below 6'

excellent video

I try not to shitpost :P
Glad sombody watched it at least.
Thought the thread was dead.

>this post
lel
these are the cucks who post on Sup Forums now

>implying a manlet kike would even dare to have a real debate with the man who wrote this

Nah, call out the Jew and watch him squirm.