How do you think he feels knowing his old website is now the alt-right epicenter?

how do you think he feels knowing his old website is now the alt-right epicenter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering one of the last things he did on the site was make Sup Forums unusable for a couple weeks?

He's got a stable paycheck working for (((Google))) now. I don't think he gives a shit.

We should be more concerned with what Gook Moot thinks desu.

Embarrassed.

I bet he's happy with his gf and her bull.

That's actually a really good question, Nip Moot isn't even white. Does he even care? Is it even weird for him to see nationalists in their own countries?

I only vaguely remember things like that, what exactly happened again?

As long as he makes money, I'm sure he doesn't care.

>alt-right
Stop using that retarded Hillary label

He already said that he wont delete Sup Forums and /qa/ got assblasted because of it. Now, /qa/ and their ally mod here are deleting fire safety threads eventhough there's no violations to the global rule

he put cuckold shit all over every page

twitter.com/moot

He hasn't sent a Tweet since July kek

Probably masturbates to Megumin.

He left because of the australians

is that tom zuckerberg?? founder of 9gag?

CLUCK

Alt-right is a Jew creation, so moot kike will love it.

>He left because of the australians
I you sure it wasn't because you leafs?

But m00t never owned EbaumsWorld or Reddit wtf

That term was invented by a cuckservative to make racism mainstream, it's kind of clever actually

Fire safety?

he saw the writing on the wall that's why he left

Sheeky Forums and Russia really pulled through with this election, huh.

actually?

It isn't the alt right epicenter. it's just a colony.

The altright is fucking gay and who the fuck is that newfage?

S A G E

kek

The real epicenter is at Reddit ironically, because they can self-moderate there, r/thedonald I think it's called

Does moot still want to be a pretty little girl?

those threads about shutting down illegal DIY clubhouses for building code violations. DIY clubhouses are a popular hangout for lefty faggots

takin care of wifes son

any rare moots lads?

>mfw its moot posting all those cuck threads, and millennial threads
>mfw no face

Was he a Hillshill? I always pegged him as one.

seeing as hes an actual cuck, I would assume he feels frothy liberal rage

I know moot btfo Sup Forums for a bit but I never understood how anyone could hate him. He gave everything to keep this place alive and being one of the laat bastions of free speech. Waa genuinely sad when he left.

Gotcha - didn't know that was an alternative name for those.

Funny thing is I used to run a small-scale version of one of those out of the house my friends and I rented junior year and I had to stop participating simply because I hated every person who attended the shows we threw. Having live music in your own house is a really entertaining experience but the type of people it draws ruins it entirely.

>adviced by gf to move on from Sup Forums and do "other things with his life"
>leaves Sup Forums
>gf cucks him
>fails at "other things"
>no gf
>no Sup Forums

>I hate Australians so goddamn much
>I hate Russians so goddamn much
Like potty 2bh phamilia

Praise Kek

christ poole was not a very good swimmer

emirates army is to hacking boiler system of 3rd largest apartment skyrise in moscow to explode today at 6am as second in string of cyber terrorism attack on russia

this will be blame on hacker americans

non-stop gluten free bagelmaking in downtown chicago

Probably not surprised

He probably feels like a pretty smug fucking leftist for censoring Gamergate and the Fappening.

Wat

?

Moot is a cuck and wanted to be in with the SJW in crowd

So he sold, probably voted fir Hillary

Ty UAB

um, guys

He had an autistic fit and then decided to leave

probably doesn't give a shit. he sounds like someone who really just keeps to himself, cares a little about what's going on but just really concerned with his own hobbies.

I miss you moot, things were better when you were around.

Waiting.

REMINDER:The only reason Moot left is because he was caught being in cahoots with a girl that worked with Gawker, which is why he fucked over GG, and it was Sup Forums that then exposed that he was being cucked by some chad causing him to be eternally butthurt about this site.

I have to be honest. Australians funpost more than anything else. The fucking leafs though, those cunts are the biggest baiters I've ever seen. Easily more than half of all leaf posts are shitposting baits.

I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT I AM A ROBOT

Checked. Nice style user.

Its one board you cancerous maggot. You fags don't own this site you migrated here. Youre more refugee than the immigrants you hate.