Is infowars a good source of news and to become redpilled or is it just an advertising platform for a snake oil...

Is infowars a good source of news and to become redpilled or is it just an advertising platform for a snake oil salesman scaring people into buying his products to "fund the operation".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32eNIf74pj0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Infowars is the lowest of the low.

We're talking "beforeitsnews" levels or autistic fear mongering, assumptions or outright forgery.

Even websites like above top secret which is kook central will laugh at you if you use infowars as a source.

It picks up a lot of mainstream anti-leftist and populist articles and runs with them which make it look OK.

But then it mixes in retarded tinfoil hat shit with BUY MUH PRODUCTS, and no mention of (((them))).

Controlled opposition at best.

>Everything is fake news
>...eh except for infowars!
This board has gone to complete /x/-tier shit.

>Even websites like above top secret which is kook central will laugh at you if you use infowars as a source.
Hahaha oh wow. I didn't know that. That's fucking bad.

SHUT UP

Pol Jypsef Wotson is good

alex jones is funny

>Controlled opposition at best.

This is my thought also. If he truly was an enemy of the globalists/establishment he wouldn't still be around.

His audience are largely gun-toting ultra-patriotic rednecks and this is evident through the advertisements on his radio show. These are the people in the USA likely to take up arms and fight the government and the establishment so it is important they have a figurehead/leader being Alex Jones to keep them in check and under control. It really got me thinking when I heard on his radio show earlier today him saying words to the effect of "even if the government gets violent we won't get violent".

It's so crazy that it makes your head spin,
Let's skip this break.

Normie's first conspiracy theory.
The Fox News to Fox News.
Kosher conspiracy news gatekeeper.
Happy merchant shill.

Possible funding from Russian Jews, unconfirmed.
Just fired Joe Biggs for talking about Pizza G8

who coined 'fake news' again?

It's funny watching him rant and rage and comment on all the attacks on him. GOAT comedy show

I don't know. That would be kind of hard to trace. The first I ever heard the term was from the Daily Show making fun of itself, but I'm not sure that was the first time it was used. I've only seen it used to actually describe maliciously fake news since stupid tinfoil shit went mainstream.

i was asking it rhetorically, cause i thought you'd knew

the MSM coined it
>lots of people are starting to discredit the MSM
>more and more people are sharing the idea that the MSM is biased and full of shit
>quickly after Trump's victory they coin the term 'fake news' in an attempt to discredit non-MSM sources

i remember when i first saw the MSM use the term, and i thought they caught wind of how many people no longer trust them, but they just pointed the finger the other way

Drudge links Infowars sometimes. That being said, most of their reporting is sensationalised and too conspiratorial. Some articles are accurate like Facebook censoring conservative news outlets and based more in reality. Alex Jones himself knows he can seem kooky and isn't afraid to make fun of himself. His radio show is good for entertainment and SOME actual info. Normies will permanently laugh at you, think your an insane tin foil hat weirdo for even watching an Infowars video or reading an article though. The same normies who judge Fox News by sound bites that the Daily Show make fun of and have never actually watched an hour of their programming. The reporting they did at the Trump rallies were really good and enjoyable. Infowars trolls TYT and liberals and gets them triggered so it's all good in my book desu senpai.

>the MSM coined it
Yeah I don't think so. But I was sure that's what you would claim, you fucking retarded low-IQ faggot.

that was a good reply. too bad there weren't any arguments in it

don't be a stupid literalist, burger. coined in the context obviously means propagated it/made it famous. and that was certainly the US establishment.

A bit of both

Fun but controlled opposition

I rarely watch his shows anymore. TYT with an adblocker is much more funny. Almost everything they say is crap, they are running out of funding and are covering up the story of the TYT zealot who shot 3 cops

This

>Is infowars a good source of news
>source of news
>news

>Is Infowars a good source of news

Idk about that, but I do know it's a good source of boobs.

infowars is a great source of entertainment, and Super Male Vitality changed my fucking life!

>good source of news

Wew

infowars is basically the MSM teir of alternative news

If infowars isn't pol's daily go-to news what is?

I'm talking DAILY, at least one hour of content

He said hes about to sue the government and fox news, Megyn Kelly personally. I think he has been the victim of cointel a few times thought.

youtu.be/32eNIf74pj0

But now he's calling out #pizzagate as it is, brilliant cointel, and perfect excuse to pass censorship fake news laws.

bewbs

There is no single good news channel, the idea that you'll find someone you can listen without skepticism is a lie.
Just look at various sources and make something up.

He is right about 80% of the time.

While CNN is right about 5%.

I think the "controlled opposition" thing is a meme.

His show is a good case of 'throw it at the wall and see if it sticks' news casting but I kinda like that.

It's a breath of fresh air to hear the unpresidented things he says about the government.

Like how? The guy has literally been predicting the imminent genocide of millions of Americans every single day for 20 years

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

It's half disinformation half truth. Alex is a govt stooge.