Christmas is fucking ruined

I've had it with filthy mudslimes and SJW cucks who welcome them to our civilized countries. Several elementary schools have not only banned the traditional christmas religious service, but also changed the fucking lyrics in our christmas songs to be more "inclusive". Instead of christmas they have to sing december, in fact all christmas related words have been changed. Seriously whats next, everyone has to celebrate mudslime holidays and let Achmed and Machmood fuck our wives?

Why don't you people kill your politicians?
You have no capital punishment and your prisons are basically posh resorts.
Jesus Christ, what's stopping you?

if they ban one religious activity for another, call them out on it.

but if they only change things to be more, uh, broad, for the lyrics nothing can be done. either way, unless you have some say, ignore it, they are brining this on themselves, as sad as it may be.

hello three letter agency, full of grand ideas these one are

also, sage

It's a legit question.
How else do people expect to change the fucking system?

Because unlike you burgers, automatic weapons are illegal here. And I'm no mastermind Breivik

Use a bomb. That's what durkas do.

Look I can't legally tell you to go kill someone. I'm just asking, why don't you?
I don't do it because it means terrible prison + death if I do.

Europeans don't have those fears.

if you remove a cog, they will replace it. always.
some faggot isnt going to have enough say in things. sure said person could go postal, but does that help anything? no. they just double down on it and create more issues

There is a movement that's aiming to change all "white" traditions.

here it's about st nicholas, it's christmas in germany and apparently in norway.

It's all part of denationalising western europe and creating groundworks for pure globalism.

It's disgusting.

Which way is Mecca?

How should I know? I get lost trying to figure out which way is north and which is south. I guess it's in the middle east, so south east someplace

Maybe this place makes me more tuned in to these things than previously, but I've noticed a trend in the other direction.

Supermarkets playing traditional Christmas songs, more lights up in streets, council putting more lights up and those that say Merry Christmas, bus drivers wearing bad Christmas jumpers and lighting up their cab I've seen a few times etc seems like many are hyping up Christmas.

Plus we never really had the nonsense the US had with that happy holidays shite.

>christmas is ruined
Not here, lights, trees and christmas songs everywhere.

I was always happy about being a weegie, and as a kid I loved christmas, but in the last couple of years theres just so much fucking discussions. Some might be due to growing up, but I always had my christmas carols, and now it's gone

East
t. Muslim

Blacks and muslims are destroying Europe, thanks to: Germany/France/Sweden/UK. Those are first responsible for such disaster.

I heard the Christmas tree renamed to New Year's tree somewhere

Pour ceux qui savent lire.

This is what the cuck varg wants.

Boycott varg.

Maybe you should become more tolerant. It will be less stressful for you in the long run. Like it or not, this is the future. I'd rather embrace it than rage against the dying of the white.

>Maybe

Leaf.. "da fok" you talk here..

A
FUCKING

>be me
>work in catholic hospital
>say merry Christmas to everyone
>someone takes offence one day
>staff collectively laugh at them

Misunderstood and underrated

Rural England here, same here.

St. George's Day is a blast too.

Have a Merry Christmas, Philippines bro.

religion is for cucks with week minds

Lol, the leaf's answer to being fucked in the ass is to spread his cheeks. Typical.

why is this bad?

none of you believe in christianity anyway

Germans can't practice their own religion freely but Muslims can shout allahu ackbar in the street?

Death to all traitors.

germans have no religion it is a dead nation

>woman and man praying in the same room
>haram
>kill those infidels

>Seriously whats next, everyone has to celebrate mudslime holidays and let Achmed and Machmood fuck our wives?
Maybe you would stop being complexed over muslims if a person called Achmed had sex with one of your siblings... You would realize everyone can have sex with anyone and anyone can have sex with everyone.

people should only have sex within marriage

Only if the male is muslim. The other way around it is very offensive

Oh mate.. your in the same boat as Germany, wtf you try to defend??

1. Many Arabs are Christian.
2. Christmas isn't offensive to Muslims.

>Several elementary schools have not only banned the traditional christmas
source on this?

>fedoras are shocked when religious traditionalism is replaced with globalism

>Implying there is something wrong with Islam

>Becoming mainstream to dislike Islam
>Sup Forums so contrarian that it adopts Islam for memes

How fucking cucked are you? We're 20% muslim and even we don't do this shit.

This is pathetic, Scandanavia.

I actually think we are doing quite well with 5-10% gypsy then!

This is a shame, seriously.

Just as cucked as the rest, it seems.

What's that about some commie being arrested?

So true

You have to face Mecca when you pray, you filthy infidel! You cannot pray to Allah in a circle! Allahu Akbar! BOOM!

At least the white kids are so unfamiliar with it that they're doing it wrong, or are making fun of him. You're supposed to all pray in the same direction, toward that ugly ass cube in Suadi Arabia.

I work in retail, 0% of our Christmas products feature J. Christ.

Christmas music genuinelly depresses the shit out of me in supermarkets

Try listening to it on repeat for an 8 hour shift.

They tried to pull this shit in my smallish town and someone just went round posting Christmas song sheets to people and put up decorations around the town centre.

Why are they facing that kid and not Mecca? Infidels.

Fuck 'Christ'mas, it's a pagan festival celebrating mid-winter.
Get back to your roots, decorate a tree and toast a mudslime on an open fire

That may be so, but I heard traditional Christmas songs in the shops. I was getting into "Hark Now Hear the Angels Sing" the other day.

And Mary's boy child, Jesus Christ, was born on Christmas day!

christmas was actually pagan holiday anyway

We still can play the music and say merry christmas and everyone goes to mass on Christmas but rarely throughout the rest of the year. Not much presence of Jesus in the shops though

I can't be the only one pushing for a EU wide revolution? Rid the countries of liberalism and bring back nationalism on a EU scale

>Christmas plays in school
>Santa Claus and other decorations in the classroom
>teachers outright say "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" as you left for Christmas break
>was still called Christmas break or vacation
>you were born just in time before it all went away

Not even religious either, but it's a shame to see it under attack.

Why not let Achmed fuck you in the ass then?

Yeah, because that has wprked so well for you in the past am I right