Bitches don't know bout my little ice age

Vikings produced more greenhouse gasses than we do nowadays?
How was it possible for them to warn the Earth back then? Aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

Back then it took 150 years to reach +2°C. Now it took a couple of years.
>muh nature is making a cycle guys

I'll repaste my response from that other thread about bullshit and stop replying to you there.

>It takes one major volcano erruption to change the climate in 3-5 years. More CO2 means more plants. Every system tries to nullify the change and bring back the ballance. That's how the universe works. Earth is capable of absorbing all of our CO2 and Methane no problem. We live in a closed system. The system will fix itself whether we pay CO2 taxes or not.

We will run out of oil before we fuck up the climate so much that it won't be able to fix itself.
There is no reason to punish countries for building factories.

You still haven't addressed this
>now it took a couple of years, before it took ~150.

So what you're saying is that now we have more active volcano eruptions than in the middle ages?

Makes about as much sense as the graph

>now it took a couple of years, before it took ~150.
I need a source on that one.
Do they know what happened globally back then or are they only looking at ice pillars?

You know, this winter is colder in Poland than the last 5 ones so far.

These are both flatly false.

I'm aware that those of you who deny anthropogenic climate change are immune to reality, facts and science. But holy shit. That's just nonsense in those graphs.

Time traveling Russian hackers fucked with the climate, obviously.

>Climate Change
Why are you bitching about the climate changing? Don't you understand it's just nature because of the Earth's gravitational pull around the sun?

But goy, you have to pay that fine for emitting to much CO2.

What? No. It isn't.

Facts are not a conspiracy. There is, however, one that is being paid for by oil companies.

What's the point in punishing western businesses with eco bullshit regulations when China doesn't give a fuck about those regulations. You only make it easier to China to take over the World economy.

That chart shows the colonization taking place at the peak of warming, meaning Vikings STOPPED global warming

fake graph

How can they get ice from Greenland from the period when it was green?

I know you believe Sup Forums memes are reality, but china is actually going green, because they're not low iq apes like stormcucks

>Climate change

Real.

>Global warming caused by man

Probably not.

>posts (((model)))graphs
>no source
>(((reconstructed)))
>tries to sell anons that is is warmer now than during the medieval warm period