Blacks v.s. Whites on intelligence. Sup Forums's opinion?

You know what to do Sup Forums.

strawpoll.me/11893888

Are the differences in race mostly cultural? (Ex: Blacks culturally calling other blacks who are intelligent/study/happen to hang out with whites, uncle toms/lame to shame them)

Or are Whites just genetically superior in intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cultural

World hunger is a cultural thing too.

bump

Here's my argument.

>Are the differences in race mostly cultural?

Yes, user.
Culture is some mysterious voodoo shit that grows out of the dirt.

Honkeys are evil, because they stole all the dirt that had good spirits living in it, and forced niggers to live on dirt with evil spirits.

And, we all know that dirt with evil spirits creates "BAD" culture.

some cultural some genetics

Bad poll, whites are on average genetically superior to blacks. it doesn't mean they all are.

>the science is settled

youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE

Went with the second option because the first seems to imply you can't find some retarded white chav and a civilised black man. You can. Liberals do it all the time. But the averages are heavily in the whites favour.

Also, there's some environmental influence, like 20% nurture, 80% nature.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]

most if not all*

It's not so.

Poor guy...

Your Proxy-Fu failed, user.

The highest IQ of any Black in the world is around 90.

meant to correct the ending of his post.

Your president don't look dumb.

Exactly.... Blacks are smarter than whites due to genetics AND culture.

>The highest IQ of any Black in the world is around 90.

Not so.
Nigger Science Man has a verified IQ of 118.

He ain't be no pimp, yo!

Well, first off, he's not black. He's mostly White. And even he's pretty dumb, relatively speaking.

Who? Neil degrasse tyson?

This is the morherfucker that tried to prove (((special relativity))) was real by debunking it in the next sentence.

He's also the same dumb fuck that believes in the big bang theory after he knows it was recently debunked by the discovery of the true motion of red shifts.

Dunno, what about black who know few languages?! Most white murricans barely can in one.

>no option where blacks have genetically superior intelligence to whites
We waz kangz n queenz n shit nigguh

Learning languages is easy. Three year olds learn any language they hear... including multiple languages.

I actually had that as an afterthought. But I sorta said to myself that I want to prevent as many troll votes as possible. I feel like "whites are superior in all cases" is a great magnet for troll votes.

>This is the morherfucker that tried to prove (((special relativity))) was real by debunking it in the next sentence.

I didn't say he was smart.

I said he was smart, for a nigger.

3 y/o maybe adults do it much slower. Most of people learn another language in adulthood.

Actually... there is... depending on how you perceive the question.

>The intellectual differences between majority blacks and whites are part cultural and part genetics.

So, for example, if a Black person thinks Blacks are intellectually superior to Whites... he can check that box and think "yeah, Blacks are intellectually superior because genetics and culture".

That's why I checked "Whites are superior in all cases".

lol

Actually... most people learn another language while they are still a child. So someone speaking multiple languages isn't really all that impressive.

And most people in the USA can speak English, Spanish, and French.

I see black in russia some time they work, speak russian and study in medical university, it's hard never see some white murritard who can do this.
But i see white mormon guy from US who try to speak about god with me in bus.

Those who come from mexica and french maybe.

Thank you for correcting the record, tyrone.

Nope.. we learn it in school.

We hate it... but we learn it.

You would have to be seriously fucking stupid to believe that most Americans can speak a second language.

Oh in school. I mean we in school learn english too, you know speak "How do you do?" and other crap. It's not mean what you know something.

in America people of colored races very often feel obligated to follow a culture. most are trying to use it to cover up their gaping void of human stupidity.

Wtf are you talking about... we learn Spanish and French in fucking school. You can't even graduate high school in the USA without learning a foreign language. Just about all Americans can speak 3 languages.

I'm a grader for a signal processing class for EE's

The class is dominated by a mixture of minorities, there's only 2 whites in the top 10, yet there are 10 whites in the bottom 10

Finals are over now and I got to meet some students

One guy had turned in such terrible garbage work all the time I was 100% sure he was black and imagine my surprise to see he's White, and another used to turn in very intricate and complete proofs for all his answers, a star student, and he turned out to be a literal dindu, dressing thuggish and mumbling

So far, 3-4 White students have come looking for points back on their exam, all angry and telling the professor I don't know how to mark papers because I obviously don't understand their "alternative solutions", then looking embarrassed when they try to defend their answer and get BTFO. and two whites got drummed out of the class for cheating.

I know we are better than this, what the fuck. If you are white and you lost to a shitskin this semester please kys

It's not mean what you know it.

>I see black in russia some time they work, speak russian and study in medical university

Russians make good vodka and good strippers.

Not really a surprise that you import niggers to be doctors.

I'd say it was like 40% generic 60% environment, since 60 years ago blacks in america had lower rates of fatherlessness than whites, but then the wonders of welfare came along and completely JUSTed their entire race. So they have the capability to be non-retarded, it's just that they naturally fall pray to negative cultural effects easier than any other race.

We go through a nine month semester learning a foreign language... so it's more than "how do you do".

I worked with some puerto ricans a few years ago and we talked to each other in spanish all day. I tried to talk to a mexican and it was slightly different spanish... but we could still understand each other. I know American schools are shitty... but they're not third world type shit.

They prefer return back.
And you miss point of message.

There's no way it's environment or culture. Just look how much smarter bi-racial niggers are compared to full Blacks... growing up in the same neighborhood.. and some even in the same house.

>you miss point of message

>new girl comes up
>blonde, with a dyke cut
>jiggling
>sits on my lap
You want dance? Am of Moldova. Am of having new shoes!
WTF.jpg
>drink whiskey
>drink more whiskey
>girl is back
Is of first night. Am of new shoes! Am of 18.
>is she joking?
>keep drinking
>manager friend comes over
>more shots
>head spinning
>too many drinks
>in back room getting lap dance
You know nothing of Moldova!
>manager friend and bouncer help me walk out
>shove me in taxi with Moldovan bitch and a bottle of Jameson Black
>I think I got laid
>morning
>pants are gone
>wallet is gone
>stripper is gone
>head hurts
>Oh, fuck, it hurts.
>text message on my phone

AM OF MOLDOVA. AM OF HAVING NEW SHOES. YOU LIKE?

School same in all around globe, i just don't believe what school course is enough. You can pass all exams and literally know nothing.

You go mad bro.

pyccкиe шлюхи дeлaют caмых лyчших cyпpyг

The culture compounds the genetic. They naturally tend to be less intelligent as a group, and their culture prevents the ones who have passable levels of intelligence from doing anything with it.

You want be married on russian whore's daughter?!

As long as the bitch can't speak English, we're good.

Listening to a chick talk is the worst thing ever.

Ok.

fuck off! why not have the intelligence differences between blacks and whites is mostly genetic as an option? the phrasing of question one and three is dishonest. Went for 1 for lack of a better option because you are a Nigger faggot

I mean option