You have no argument against this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
youtube.com/watch?v=9iYUdbbDvPk
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humans hold grudges.

This proves Muslims are animals and thus should be killed on sight

neither of that pic shows rape. but im sure some user will post the webm of penguin getting assfucked.

>over 9000

You could say the same for murder

So you approve human act like animal ?

Isn't that a pro-gay image?

Who cares?
I don't want to rape anyone.

I agree.

None of the intercourse shown in your picture is rape, it's in fact a very rare phenomenon practiced by some desert lizards and such irrelevant species.

Naturalistic fallacy: the post

This is a good anti-gay image

Unless it's by a relative or there is physical pain, rape itself is nowhere near as bad as it's made out to be, there's too many taboos around sex in society.

The point is that "homosexuality" was replaced with rape in the original picture to discredit the argument "b-but animals can be gay too! That makes being gay natural!".

Wrong board, this isn't /LGBT/

You need to put the "homo is found in 9000 species" next to this one

Mistakes are part of nature too. Genetic defects are part of nature too.

Just because it's natural doesn't mean we have to stupidly follow it or forcing it. That's the main difference between humans and animals, we don't have to stupidly follow our instincts. We might not be right all the times by not doing it (bullshit things like trannies), but that's the reason why paganism failed at the end. Getting too close to nature never lasts too long. Man will always outwit paganism at some point. We're not animals. We fully bear culture and civilization. Only a few species of animals bear culture and it doesn't go beyond using basic tools taught by mothers.

Animals that have rape as a genetic condition have females with convoluted vaginas with "dead ends" that prevent non-cooperative fertilization. It might be passive but females do evolve against rape if it isn't mitigated against socially.

>over 9000

What are you taking about, rape is very common in the natural world.
oP, augument from nature is a fallacy.

You can bring up this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

and liberals will just say shit like
>humans are more complex
>IT'S NOT THE SAME

So women just need to evolve.

Consent is a social construct therefore rape doesn't exist.

SHREKT 999999
1 TAP REKT 1040 NOSCOPE

Because man doesn't derive their morals from merely instant self gratification and derives them from a more woke perceptive on what is best for everyone in that species as a whole.

Am I the only one who popped a stiffy from looking at those cute lions?

> Equating homosexuality with rape.
Poop dick is not rape. I'm not even gay, this is just retarded. You can articulate a better arguement than this, OP.

---the point---->

(you)

I get the point. Still retarded as an arguement.

Penguin does not rape the elephant

Do these 9000 species also have stores they can go to shop, or public transportation? Do they create and wear clothing? If they don't does that mean we as a species should throw away everything our race has ever created and implemented, simply because no other species was able to, therefore it's unnatural?

Like any mental illness or brain defect, being gay is 'natural'. Appeal to nature isn't a smart debating tactic in most cases.

No it's not, not amongst mammals anyway.

ofcourse not. what is there to argue?

Don't fuck with the penguins you mountain kike

Well... You're in a target rich environment, aquafresh.

Absolutely kosher!

And Sup Forums gives us a hard time

Fuken homo lions

Animals also shit everywhere without any regard to if someone's watching them, should we do it as they do as well?

Ofcourse no one can argue this. But if one is against torture, rape, murder, racism, stealing, or anything really, one can make a point that natural does not equal good in all cases.

gay

This is bait

Its because the original argument is dumb.

>Being gay is natural
>Beliving in God is not
>therefore gay > God

Its showing them how dumb they are.

Ask this guy

Thanks for posting what i wanted to post.
Remember to get on the electoral list

Um, the ORIGINAL argument is that homosexuality is unnatural.

That's why liberals jizzed themselves when they saw animals being gay.

>See? It's natural!

>Turk
>Defending rape

Ducks

It's saying that the arguement is invalid.
If the argument doesn't work, it's not gonna work when you say it's about homosex.

Yes. This is a counter to that counter argument.

>Turkish flag

You ignited my curiosity about that webm

I agree, Turks shouldn't have human rights, they obviously don't want them.

Wait so beastiality is natural too?
What do liberals have to say about THAT?

Why do you think it was legalized in Canada?

>th-thanks god

>"I wish i could tell you that Pingu fought the good fight, and the fur seal let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but the Antarctic is no fairytale"

-- Morgan Freeman

it is
youtube.com/watch?v=9iYUdbbDvPk

Because Humans (preferably whites) aren't savage animals.

Typical post from Turkey.

kek

>be turkish
>need to rape to get laid because I look like a skinny gorilla with shaved pubes
>ask why no one else needs to rape

Fuck off roach

Murder is found in a lot of species.

I guess you won't object if I kill you now, user? Just my natural instincts.

Did penguin survive?

>you have no argument against my non-argument

Let me rephrase this. Sexual Coercion is an issue all sexually reproducing species have evolved to deal with. Even plants and hermaphroditic snails.

Females spend significantly more energy on offspring than males post copulation via child rearing and pre-copulation via the energy requirement of producing eggs. This creates females to be more selective on mates than males.

Females that can't enforce this sexual selectivity are subject to either inferior male genetic contributions and/or less successful offspring due to a lack of support. The evolutionary consequence is that females that can enforce sexual selectivity by co-evolutionary countermeasures have more prolific descendants.

The countermeasures can become physical such abdominal barbs or genital shielding, evasiveness to avoid male contact, or protective alliances in socially sophisticated animals.

This manifested mostly as the protective alliances in humans and primates. The upshot is rape shaming is the evolutionary consequence of women not benefiting from rape. Since it is via social alliances this is enforced, the protective benefits do not extend as much to those who benefit less from social connections such as the women of conquered nations, prostitutes, or women that come in contact with a short fingered vulgarian.

The only ones to benefit from normalizing rape are zeta males that have become so antagonistic toward females due to negative interactions that they are incapable of establishing social ties with females.

Males that have higher social standing can mitigate the consequences of the rape they commit and they also do not benefit from normalized rape since it renders the effort to establish higher social standing pointless.
TL;DR

The fact that society looks on rapists poorly IS the evolutionary countermeasure females have enacted to prevent rape.

>still pecking at that fatass with his little beak against all odds

what a hero

So can I rape (you)r sister ?

How does that even happen? I thought seals ate penguins.

Trips speaks the truth. Woman has sex with male dog. A crime because animals cannot give consent. Ergo all mating in the wild is rape since animals cannot consent. Other examples of interspecies sexual relations is rape. Rape is a unique human trait developed from a social construct.

the lions in the picture are both male
nice subtle gay propaganda Mehmet

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

>flag
checks out