RICHARD SPENCER RUNNING FOR CONGRESS

Would you vote for him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ytzGInyyFHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

will his campaign headquarters be his moms house?

Well, let's first talk about Nationalism.

We know the WORD but what does it make you FEEL? If you analyze it, what do we really LEARN?

It involves the NATION, and it's also an ISM. It's about the LOVE of ones COUNTRY, and it's also about Protection.

Let's analyze another such Word, Patriotism. Like, Paternal, as in it's about children.
Nationalism is like natalism, also about children. Coincidence? Every notice How anti-natalists are also anti-nationalists?

See, this is what power the vibrations we call words truly carry. The collective unconscious reacts in such ways as to give way to greater things.

Tell me what you think.

This would be a big mistake.

Just like David Duke running for Senate in La and only getting 3% of the vote.

No need to reveal your real world lack of support. It will make the movement look weak.

i think thats just a pretentious way of saying anti-nationalists are self hating, indulgent fools.

I hope he dies before that happens.

>when the bait is so real that he becomes a congress candidate.

On the contrary - if anyone can make the ole racism seem respectable, it's our man Dickie.

Did he "yell" Hail Trump? Or just say it normally?

I'd vote for him.

Fuck I hate this faggot so much I hope some nigger shoots him. He has all the spotlights on him, everyone paying attention to what he says and he goes on about the DUMBEST shit instead of redpilling the masses.

>i want to revive the roman empire
>i want "peaceful ethnic cleansing"

Fucking idiot should inform everyone that the Jews are spearheading Marxism in white countries to displace and remove all nationalism and white identity, but instead he goes on to LARP as a nazi roman soldier.

Yes because lol fuck liberals

Ok reddit. Everytime a nigger says something along the same lines you think he's "based" and "redpilled as fuck" but if a white guy says it he's a retard and FBI undercover secret agent man. Go be faggots somewhere else

>runs for congress
>fails miserably
>the "alt-right" gets exposed as an imaginary boogeyman invented by the MSM

They won't let him do it. They need to keep up the image of the alt-right being some massive white power organization.

Even moderate muslims are smart enough to know extremist muslims are their allies.

Don't throw the 'extremist' parts of your movement under the bus you stupid cuck, it only threatens to weaken your movement.

He's had too much Guinness

of course the kikes attacking his mom come out of the woodwork

I'm starting to think you guys only use facebook and your synagogues to coordinate

He actually yelled it

He's a controlled opposition with ties to the Bush family, and is being actively shilled on this board by stormfront-tier neonazis. Every thread related to "civic nationalism" or him is created intentionally by this group to attempt and turn Sup Forums into full-blown neo-nazis instead of the moderate "just nationalists". They are trying to use this board to forcefully spread their shitty ideology and are no better than either SRS or JIDF. In fact, they've been doing this for years from the stormfront forums, but due to the expected newfagginess of someone who unironically browses forums with accounts and names, they have no idea what they're doing and are simply alienating Sup Forums from their shitty ideology by trying to force discussion about it through organized """raids"""".

>tl;dr - we're being raided by TRS/Stormfront

I'd vote for him just for laughs.

The NSDAP only got 2-3% of the vote on the first try too, user.

A

>tl;dr - be a good cuckservative,millions of African people becomes European or American once they have the papers, thinking otherwise is Hitlerism

>Sup Forums
>moderate

sup stormfront

i'm not attacking his mom, just him for being a little aspergery bitch. only a controlled opposition shill would be that much of a living parody.

Sup Reddit, you must be seriously new if you don't think Sup Forums is more radical than most places.

NO UR THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Fuck off (((INFOWARS)))

Also that pic is a ridiculous strawman, fucking retard

Sure, if I could.

Fuck off kike. Going after someone's mother is such a kikey thing to do.

Shill or newfag detected. Spencer has been doing this for a long time. He coined the term alt-right back in 2010 and has always been a consistent White Nationalist. He has been holding speeches and writing articles long before Sup Forums. Who cares if he yell 'heil Trump'. It was clearly a joke and you have to have some fun. Only faggots are serious all the time.

And Sup Forums has never been moderate.

This picture is true, shame faggots won't ever get that the white race will still benefit from basic nationalism.

If i were a burger, yeah, totally.

> controlled opposition shill
Says the kike...

That Id, that post. You're a mess.

This is controlled opposition
and i dont mean that he's fake
I mean the media chose the stupidest right winger they could find and advertised the shit out of him

Shush, Goy. A true alt right member is fully supportive of Jews now.

>Would you vote for him, Sup Forums?
Yes. Unfortunately, I'm not a burger.

Sup Forums is and has always been a classical liberal board. People don't come here to specifically discuss Hitler and the jews, they come here to discuss stuff that they can't otherwise discuss anywhere else. The topics discussed here that may give you the illusion that this place is majority nationalist are nothing but a consequence of free speech and them being a banned discussion anywhere else, hence people come here to vent out. Don't mistake the expression of freedom of speech as your special neonazi hugbox

Hmm, well you're right.

This

youtu.be/ytzGInyyFHU

>Sup Forums is and has always been a classical liberal board
Lel, kys.

user, Sup Forums has always been mainly NatSoc.

Funny because only th eweenie brigade is interested in the idea of a "true alt right member".

You stooges got tricked into stabbing yourself in the face. You did it happily and you will continue to do so.

t. 2014 newfriend

Remember all those other fringe white nationalists who had great success in running for congress? Me neither.

A good post.

No. He's a shill.

Coincidence?

Are you suggesting that both are media false flags?

>He has all the spotlights on him

Well he wouldn't get that if he wasn't acting like a WE WUZ KANGS nigger.

yes 2013 was a few year ago akmed but i remember a few more years ago in 2009 and it was a natsoc then

Hehehe good one Moysha!

no this guy is a dumb asshole that will unite moderates against us.

This

>muh he dont mention the joos
>muh arabs and niggers are our friends, only joos are a problem

he's a DNC operative

money has been traced back to Soros

Damn right I would!

Who is "us"?

He yelled it! Wtf Richard ain't some low energy bum. He about beat up a fat guy at his last speech. We're going the edgy but slick route.

He means /r/The_Donald.

>Don't throw the 'extremist' parts of your movement under the bus you stupid cuck, it only threatens to weaken your movement.

They're only useful idiots if they don't involve us in what they do.

Spencer is doing his best to paint the entirety of the alt right as white nationalist.

Civic mainstream Republicans. These faggots feel the need to cuck so hardthat Trump is willing to say more than they are.

sick of seeing this faggot with a faggot lisp's face

To bad fat boy. You better get use to it, cuz I don't think he's going anywhere!

Go back to the_donald you coattail riding faggot.

> Spencer is doing his best to paint the entirety of the alt right as white nationalist.
The Alt-right is White Nationalist. It was started as a White Nationalist movement. Spencer coined the term back in 2010, then faggots like (((Milo))), (((PJW))), (((Cuckovich))) etc. tried to co-opt it.

Good response, brainlet

I kekd. Good one greatest ally

This is what I'm talking about. You stupid faggots want to be thrown under the bus. You beg and plead for it.

Proxy?

He was delivering a speech and that was the conclusion, it was yelled.

You faggots do nothing but steal our memes and claim credit for them and claim credit for every thing Sup Forums accomplishes. And here you are, one step behind us as we clear the way and you're trying to stab us in the back because muh PR. Why don't you failures shut the fuck up and get out of our way?

See:

this guy is a fucking faggot loser who just needs to go away

>be some literal loser who sucks at life
>start alt right
>nobody gives a fuck
>term picks up steam when online communities support Trump and are labeled as alt right
>piggy back on their success
>start trying to get out in front
>literally who the fuck is this guy
>nobody knows
>haha im a nazi im cool guyz
>nobody takes you seriously
>the blow back is being directed at your mom who is struggling financially cuz her loser son is a fucking faggot
>thinking about running for congress which would assuredly end in an embarrassing loss

Honestly, he should just neck himself tbph.

Yo slav, stop talking out your ass.

Pol is nationalist .

Go back to lefty pol kike

>throw us under the bus
How are you going to throw us under the bus when you can't do anything? You'll have to go cry to your kike journalists to help you because you faggots are impotent on your own.

You're an ingrate and a backstabber. You're pure filth.

Divide and conquer kikes are so triggered. Poor nerd virgins.

>Spencer is doing his best to paint the entirety of the alt right as white nationalist.

We've always been white nationalist. It was Spencer who created the term in the first place.

It's weak civic nationalists like MILO, PJW and Cernovich who were the co-opters here; trying to redefine and piggyback off a movement who's ideals they wouldn't dare actually support. Their dishonesty has led to niggers like you on Sup Forums feel like you have some commonality with us, as if the alt-right is merely an edgy version of conservatism.

I don't usually punch to my immediate left, but when they don't have the balls to represent my views honestly, that's when they can fuck off back to /reddit/.

Eat a dick; I don't care about what you have to say, I was using you as an example so that the aussie and the brit can understand the problem.

>Fluttershy is best poni

reminder to everyone that this guy is the shillest shill that could come out of nofuckingwhere

having said that,
dont care

This.
Stop cucking out you faggots.
Spencer alone isnt enough; his existence is more than sufficient to hurt the enemy.

i would but he has no chance

Yes user, this whole time we were only ironically hating niggers and jews. a black man and a nigger are completely different things right?

No the man is retarded, and obviously controlled opposition.

Projection? You're the ones asking for division.
Who is it that you think i'm dividing away from whom?

>It's stupid to throw the moderate end of the movement under the bus
>there is no moderate end to the movement.

Pick one you fucking imbecil. Who are you talking about when you talk about the moderate end of the alt right movement?

>Sup Forums is and has always been a classical liberal board
>Bulgarian flag
>it was bulgarians that are raping qt3.14 germanic waifus recently...

yeah im seeing a pattern here at this point m80s

Fucking kike

>the moderate end of the alt right movement?

If you're not white nationalist, you're not alt-right.

Isn't it strange how he's getting all these interviews all of a sudden

It's like (((they))) are trying to make him popular for some reason

Hmm...

Nice reply, brainlet

You agreed with what the aussie said.

What exactly did his statement mean to you.

>t. eternal anglo

I dislike niggers as they're inferior leeches and believe that the holohoax didn't happen and is merely allied propaganda so Germany cannot recover and re-arm after the war. I also believe that whites built modern society and without whites all of Earth would be Africa-tier.

That doesn't make me a nationalist or neonazi even slightly, that makes me a classical liberal who is expressing his logical observations of reality. About 80% of Sup Forums is like this but has wrongfully been memed by the mainstream into thinking that expressing what you really think must automatically make you literally Hitler

No one likes a quitter.

The cuckservatives in the Republican party has done nothing for decades.

This is not your movement. Everything you touches turns to shit. If every White person was a cuckservative like yourself the White race would be doomed.

Imagine if OP was actually just media shills trying to make their accusation stick

He doesn't understand how the media works and is letting them run over him.

He is either stupid or a plant, but the fact of the matter is, it will only get worst for whites from here on out. So just move forward. If you build it, they will come.

Why of course not FBI