Redpill my on American overseas military Bases

why do they have so many bases overseas in those countries that most of them don't really want them there . Is it a way to make sure they don't support Russia or is it something else ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US must maintain military presence all over the world to maintain status quo and enforce the dollar as the global reserve currency. The result is a US-dominated global financial system dependent upon maintaining the USD value and minimizing the rate of its depreciation, allowing the US to enjoy an extravagant consumer-based economy at the expense of the rest of the worl

world*

ding ding ding

fpbp

Sounds like someone's butthurt :^)

This
Fpbp

He's simply telling the truth

>entire Central Asia
>Serbia

Someone's been drinking too much.

what even is this map, where is the base in nz

If you have a global projection then you need a means of logistically supporting that. So you need bases for refuelling, resupplying and fixing your shit.

That's japan you retard

I think they should fuck off. But when the war starts, I hope the burgers remember the only country in Europe that actually allowed them to use their bases.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

>US must maintain military presence all over the world to maintain status quo and enforce the dollar as the global reserve currency. The result is a US-dominated global financial system dependent upon maintaining the USD value and minimizing the rate of its depreciation, allowing the US to enjoy an extravagant consumer-based economy at the expense of the rest of the worl
>worl
OH SHIT THEY GOT TO user BEFORE HE FINISHED
>found dead, suicide, two bullets in the back of the head

F

>what even is this map, where is the base in nz

These dumb infographics are generally wildly off. The 730 "bases" include shit like a shared lease of an airfield or a warehouse in a local navy facility.

Im curious, how many military bases there is in my country?

FPBP

NZ has been kicked out of ANZUS since the 80s so i don't see how any american bases would be here

>most of them don't really want them there
Oh they want them

So CIA blacksites then

There are no US bases in Austria. The ones they have in most countries are rented. None in New Zealand either.

Most of them are just small detachments, but if Americans are to be believed they're the only things standing between us and Islamig Gommunism

It'll just be shared use of part of a RNZAF base or something

No because they wouldn't be very secret now would they.

There are no us bases in denmark.
only on greenland.

There aren't any.

Christ, the only ones we have are rented by them and are for administrative USAF forces. Only Germany and Italy have US ground troops.

That's what I'm talking about. It'll just be shared logistical/admin facilities.

You know this board can be complete garbage, but sometimes you see a post that is quality.

Also FPBP.

to save us from gommunism of course

Its part of Eurasian strategy. USA would be assraped if they worked together so they are playing the old divide and conquer game.

That video is amazing. It took me a month to get through the whole 2 hours cause I kept cumming so much.