Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/
is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAAnime!

>Iraqi Military might

First for al Nimr

Iraq should be partitioned or annexed by Iran.

what genocide?

post more please

Tax inspectors in a mall.
Russian tax system is really simple, if you are employed. All payroll tax already had been payed by your employer, as well as medical endurance. The only taxes you need pay yoursef is taxes on property (real property , cars ect).
Of course you need to pay taxes yourself if you has some kind of business.
I've heard that Japanese tanks has hydraulic suspension. It allows change its profile and regulate pointing angles.
The only Russian vehicles with such a thing is airborne APC, BMD series.

>Iraq should be partitioned
I've been saying this since 2003.

My kind of edition

>And then we gave them 1000 new Abrams

-USA MoD

I'm gonna fuck mysefl why are arabs so fucking incompetent at war?

daily reminder

Were they sleeping?

I second that

You drew the border between Flanders and Wallonia wrongly, but i totally agree with you.

>Iraq should be partitioned

Yinon Plan soon.

>Giving anything to Germany
>Not GrossLuxembourg
2/10

i posted everything i have last thread

was probably one of their own trained by us (the west)

>giving germany more cly

Lux is one of the most cucked countries in Europe, even worse than Germany, and is only relevant because of all the EU faggots who live there

We'd be better off without them

Looks fine to me

Funny how the liberals and the mainstream media talk trash about Assad and bring up Hamza khateeb and others they claim to be executed.

Ummmm ever hear of Saudi Arabia? Must have slipped your mind. :^)

>not giving everything to germany in hopes that they will get a taste of power and rise again and throw out all the imigrants

It should all go to Luxembourg desu

Raqqa liberation soon.

Also, Russians are soon all will die of starvation. Sanctions is killing us!
They sleeping at streets.

you happy now?

Say Germany since you got more clay now, do want some refugees in these new areas? :^) 50% from Pakistan 45% from Africa 5% Syrian as always
What do you think?

TELL ME ABOUT RUSSIA
HOW DO THEY HAVE THE FOODS

>They sleeping at streets.

Tfw it's literally true

One military instructor who had been to afghanistan once told me how they were registering the locals in the area. The locals had to go to the checkpoint and get registered. But by evening there were still many people outside and he told me he couldn't believe that they would just lay down in the sand, sleep and get up the next morning like its nothing

ARYAN
R
Y
A
N

Nah send them to sweden, they need more pakis to fulfill their racial quotas

That's totally fine :^)
Do they want to build a secular country or stay secular like Syria? I think not.
Thus means it's not important to the west

breddy gud.

>I've heard that Japanese tanks has hydraulic suspension. It allows change its profile and regulate pointing angles.

They also have a nice gearbox that allows them to reverse at the same speed that they can go forward.

Kurds certainly seem on fire with that "no sleep 'till Raqqa" mentality.

Yes, fuck this country

topjej

You have to take some. What about peaceful niggers from Niger?

cool i guess
kinda hope the turks kill them so they dont get their autonomous state, since they're probably going to be sitting on a lot of oil.

please dont balkanize Syria

How do you get BTFO this hard

are your army braindead retards?

>capturing desert

WELL DONE DO YOU WANT A MEDAL!?

What kinda news coverage do you guys over there get about Mosul?

Will SAA and Kurds fight a final war for the uniftication or balkanization of Syria after FSA and ISIS have been destroyed?

you underestimate the sand

the sand is very evil

Not entirely yet. Here's a map I made.

Syria seems to have a lot of niggers themselves, according to german government. Also why is it, that you don't have woman and children in Syria?

Well they are ~30 km away from Raqqa now. That's something.

>Also, Russians are soon all will die of starvation. Sanctions is killing us!
This is actually something I don't understand. The level of poor people (i.e. people who earn less than the minimal salary in Russia) in Russia seems to have decreased this year compared to 2015 (12.8% by the end of the third quarter of 2016 compared to 14.4% by the end of the third quarter of 2015), despite the sanctions.

Are you niggers finally getting you shit together and starting to produce something other than weapons or is this just an example of the government manipulating statistics in order to create an illusion that things are improving?

Congratulations for still being alive.

Shit fighters, my dad was in the Iraq-Iran war, he said the best Arab fighters were the ones from Anbar province, ISIS has them on their side. Also ex Iraqi officers, they'll BTFO the new ones at any battle.

>Welcome home, my son. Come in the loving embrace of Ahura Mazda and together we shall take vengance upon all who stand before us.

>Just
TOP KEK

>That you don't have woman and children in Syria?
I didn't understand this. Woot?

yeah, better than nothing

Mostly propaganda. I get the news from Livemap

Thanks lad

Morning morning lads.

I passed my final :^)

What are the latest news?

Any gains in Mosul recently? How long it will take to fully recapture it?

MSM butthurt has reached critical levels after Assad took the Leppo. SAA fucked up Palmyra and retreated to T4. Iraqis getting btfo out in Mosul. Turkey enjoys its Pax Erdogana.

ALEPPO WILL NEVER FALL

honestly, that'd not be a good outcome for SAA
they get fuck loads of air cover from the coalition, and they have an endless stream of /k/ type retards wanting to join up and slay ISIS.

that kinda thing would lead to a direct conflict between Russian and American proxies.
forget the FSA (botched CIA op) and ISIS (botched CIA op), the kurds (pentagon op) are a bit more disciplined than either of them.

honestly doesnt look good, and tat's not even considering the Turks

Congratulations pal

do you think they should just wipe Mosul off the face of the earth?

The Golden Force is losing fighters
ISIS still controls 3/4 of Mosul
IDK how long it would take until the city is liberated, but it will be liberated, Iraqis have numbers and the support.

Thanks m8. Stay safe and praying the Lion

THELEPPO WILL NEVER FALL

>The Golden Force is losing fighters
50% dead/wounded so far.

>they have an endless stream of /k/ type retards wanting to join up and slay ISIS
Are they really that many to make a difference?

Kurds would have to give back the areas they took after we finish off ISIS, fsa. If not there would be conundrums also not to forget that Turkey would do anything to destroy Kurds including allying with us

Thanks for the info man, stay safe.

COMMIES DON'T GET TO HAVE A FREE STATE ON SYRIAN SOVEREIGN SOIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what genocide?

If the Turks invade northern Syria to destroy the Kurds, will they annex thoose territories?

L I T E R A L L Y perfect

no, its not part of putin deal

They can't after the war is over, there's no reason for them to be there thus means an official war not a proxy one

This.

Guys, I have just learnt that the canadian journalist chick is not a freelancer but a legit employee of RT News. Not even any branch, but the Op-Edge (shameless psy ops).
>rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/

Heh. What a mess. They should have deleted her from there.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1478832406243.webm

oh how naive we were.

plz no.

not even kidding, best possible timeline is the kurds getting wiped out by the turks and then the turks pulling out (not gonna fucking happen).
SAA is having enough trouble on the west coast to push through and take all that eastern land.

they also have SOF with them

My news every day for the last week

>A leppo has fallen
>has fallen
>F A L L E N

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What will make Erdogan shy away from a real war? If the Russians or Iranians show even an inch of weakness, the Turks can just roll over Syria after the civil war has destroyed Syrias capacity to defend against a Turk invasion? I might sound pessimistic, but its always good to be ready for the worst.

pic related is my news inbetween MUH ALEPPO and MUH REFUGEES

whoops

doesnt make her any less wrong

>What will make Erdogan shy away from a real war?
Putin

East side is 90% desert. After liberating the what left from the West, it would be not that big of a problem to liberate the East with the right air support. I know the map shows that isis has more than 50% of the country but in reality we control the majority of Syria

if he does that, then Erdogan will be screaming "OTTOMAN EMPIRE NOW".

he'll start wearing a turban and calling himself Sultan

Literally this

Thats what i fear can happen.

Slow few days guys.

That's good, SAA is resting.
They will strike fiercely soon.

Tell me Syrian, how popular is Assad?

Our newest shill article is that people freeze to death in former eastern Aleppo because they burned their things and houses when the evacuation started so the evil shia thugs don't get it and now have no home and blankets.

How would NATO react to this scenario, especially since it would probally rake place after Trumps inaguration?

surely the desert is riddled with IED's by now

anyway, it looks like the kurds are going to get to Raqqa first while the Turks are busy at Al-bab

i know SAA are going to go for idlib at the same time as Tiger and Spetsnaz go for Palmyra and maybe even Deir Ez Zor.

It kinda does because her credibility is comprised. How do we know that she is being honest and not psy opsing us from the other side?

this when?