Rapefugees

>Tfw you hear 50 rapefugees are coming to your small town 100 meters away from where you live.

Krauts do they really rape everything? Are the memes true?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z6Py0vrSVQyNO5yKFTLVQiuq-IZyWjBddJ1WEfHX9n8/edit#gid=0
ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2016/03/18/catalunya/1458311484_867924.html
regio7.cat/bergueda/2016/12/12/creu-roja-obrira-50-places/391319.html
corriere.it/cronache/16_ottobre_26/dicono-undici-donne-2d911842-9af0-11e6-97ec-60bd8f16d4a5.shtml?refresh_ce-cp
youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The memes are always true.
Dont worry tho, women like being raped

I hate the government :, (

yeah it's pretty much all true. we have a refugee center a couple hundred meters away. every day police rush to it. yesterday 5 police cars and an armored police crowd control vehicle rushed past my flat towards it with sirens and everything

but you never read anything about it in the news. i wonder what happens there.

And they are going to arrive just befor new year's eve, without having raped anybody in weeks. I'm afraid it's going to be like Cologne.

yes it's true.

the note was put up by the family of a young woman who was assaulted and almost raped in their hitherto calm neighbourhood.

they're informing that the authorities have set up a home for refugees in the neighbourhood without telling telling anyone about it before or after the fact.

the assailing rapist was, of course,living in this secret refugee housing.

>tfw they ditched that one guy's head because it's not round enough

>Sweden now keeping their immigrant housing secret from the population

Literally fucking fascism. When the people don't want something so much it has to be done in secret

Y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they rapin' everybody out here.

Yes.
>What can you do
Bait them into being criminals and rapist and get a gun if you haven't all ready. For starters go with a semi auto shotgun.

decide for yourself
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z6Py0vrSVQyNO5yKFTLVQiuq-IZyWjBddJ1WEfHX9n8/edit#gid=0

There is a group of them living like 300m from where I live but desu they're more friendly than the people living in the same street as me

Wow

I have two shotguns but I'm worried about other people more than me.

lel

Why is buddy Jesus holding severed heads.

He is playing holy football.

That isn't nothing yet.
In my home province there's a village of 130 inhabitants where they put 1400 rapefugees.

Realize that, 1400 on 130.

Fucking VVD.

"The statistical area "Oranje", which also can include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 120.[1] After an initial grudging agreement from the inhabitants to house 700 refugees in a holiday park in their village, on 6 October 2015 the government unilaterally increased this number to 1,400 to be accommodated immediately.[2] This resulted in outrage and short term blockades of the village by the inhabitants."

>Rapefugees flooding Spain

So pissing in an ocean of piss?

I don't understand why they send them to small villages. They should send them to cities where you couldn't tell the difference.

Exactly.

It could be due to the fact that most elite/politicians/lawmakers find themselves in the dense populated western part of the Netherlands but that's ''conspiracy thinking '' I suppose.

¿De donde eres?
Ah, y aqui estamos completos, no cabe nadie.

Ha... ha... ha... Indian humour everybody.

Fucking Mexico. Better go saving the money for the wall.

But the drnse populated areas are already shit. Who would notice 50 more or less.

They should place them in mostly white, leftist areas, preferably rich.
Give them a taste of their own medicine.

A town in central Catalonia. They shoud send them to Barcelona, it's already full of shit.
Btw I thought the government was keeping them out, you know what happened?

like this user said. we also have between one or three refugee shelters nearby and you hear the police sirens here almost all the time

So much this. Let them enjoy Vibrant diversity.

Y'all niggas literally descended from THE original rapefugees from Al-Andalus who raped the Visigoths, then built huge wooden dinghies and came here as rapefugees to rape and pillage the existing civilizations. Instead of welfare they mooched off our gold.

Do something about it or shut up.

It's Puigdemont. PP doesn't want any of them fortunately.

Don't you lie to me, which village is this.

If you have a dog, they will fuck with it on purpose - don't leave it unattended in the garden, and check for poisoned scraps. If you have a cat, stop letting it go outside. It's not so much that they will try to kill it because they hate cats - as is the case with dogs - but because they are sub-humans who enjoy torturing things weaker than them.

Wow. You are truly a marvel of the fucking Mexican educative system. Truly a Mexican intellectual. You didn't got your facts messed at all.

Elegido. Don't you see that they are decapitating other moors?

I'd love to see that.

Oh, also chiming in for this - the amount of sirens I hear, has easily doubled in the last year. Luckily it's not close to where I live, but word of mouth spreads enough.

If we had dealt with your kind properly this kind of incidents wouldn't happen.

What would you do genius?

But the central government controls immigration, not the regional. I don't understand what happened.

Dude, the separatist being traitors? Are you surprised?

ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2016/03/18/catalunya/1458311484_867924.html

regio7.cat/bergueda/2016/12/12/creu-roja-obrira-50-places/391319.html

Nothing. I want them to outbreed us and install sharia law.

But I Thought He HaD No Real Power On Immigration. alsO All This Referendum Bullshit But Nobody Voted On This. (Mobile Phone keybord Has Gone Mad Sorry)

T. Hamza Mohamed Abdullah.

Finally the spanish plauge will be wiped off the earth. Thank you moors.
;p

You are turning a cani user.

I still don't understand how Sweden is not blowing itself up in a civil war yet. This is going way too far.

Sukkel

Ay k te reviento ijo (fixed)

Nope, we had few mudslimes in fact.

>rapefugees come
>implying they won't be destroyed by South americans, gypsies, and romanians

we have too much experience dealing with this

Seeing you guys fiunally forced to understand what my nation has dealt with for 200 years is almost as satisfying as it is horrifying.

I weep for mother Europa.

The real fight is between gypsies and Niggers. I fear the result of this. Maybe a superevolved race of Niggergypses with the stealing ability of the nigger and the cunning of the gypsy.

Mexicans are colonizing murica mate. Good luck with that.

If you know it in advance, organize your people, build barricades, raise up, stop them.

It works.

> corriere.it/cronache/16_ottobre_26/dicono-undici-donne-2d911842-9af0-11e6-97ec-60bd8f16d4a5.shtml?refresh_ce-cp

True, I think that they did the same in some german town.

>implying i'm not mexican

Nah people is too cucked. There's even some people in favour of them it's unbelievable.

I will likely never get to play soccer with the severed heads of my enemies. Why even live

If they aren't there yet just go burn the fucking building down. I mean if they are there you could do it as well, but the chances of getting caught are much higher.

Then you are part of this "plage" kys as first step.

Average spainard

>Espainia
:^)

Nah i'll just integrate

i tried, lol

>I have two shotguns
t. countryfag

where in spain do you live?

It's some kind of hotel. It's not one of those shitty plastic places, it can't be burned that simply.

Central Catalonia.

Can confirm, people didn't get robbed, raped and assaulted around where I live before we got some cultural enrichening.

In a globalist world system, everything is seen as interconnected. The game changes to merely managing events and in a way, inhibiting change. Government has become very good at quietly killing nationalist and revolutionary ideas in the cradle, with much help from foreign governments.

They are probably "in favour" for not being considered racist, but deep inside they may know that this invasion is wrong. Leverage on this, provide them with proof. There are hundred articles and photos about the sure damages your territory witll take if you let them in.

Move your ass and talk to your people before it's too late.

>it can't be burned that simply

Why the fuck would you damage your own city or someone else's property ? This is retarded. They should not get in first place, and you need a lot of people to get it done, that's the only way.

It is not memes.

desu lad as a catalanfag I've been around catalonia and your 50 rapefugees aren't shit, most of our historical towns are filled with arabs since it started like 40 years ago. Take olot, vic or any gironian town really and 50% of the people in the city centre are fucking sandcoons

Most people is against it but unwilling to do something. They don't complain and only the minority in favour speaks up. I hope some cultural enrichment will change thatvsoon enough.

Most people is against it but unwilling to do something. They don't complain and only the minority in favour speaks up. I hope some cultural enrichment will change that soon enough.

Burn the place where they are supposed to be located down. Bury few pigs there after they clean the rubble.

But the current moors at least don't rape nor steal despite being potential terrorists. This ones will.

AL-ANDALUS WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I would't be surprised if this actually happened.

Women will always spread their legs to the invaders.

None of those are. Kek.

Do not underestimate the power of just 1 person.

You will be remembered.

The most personal "incident" with rapefugees i can tell is as follows:

A close friend of my friend's brother who is about 18 right now lived with his family in a somewhat old-style house like pic related.
His family runs it as a restaurant and bar on the lower floor, and the family's rooms along with a few rooms for travelers to stay there on the upper floors. Think of it as a family-run mini hotel, serving local wine (this region is full of family-owned vineyards, a classmate of mine even inherited a vineyard from his grandparents making him a land owner and basically safe from poverty for the rest of his life) and boar and deer etc.

His family closed it down and moved away, and this house was repurposed as a refugee home. This is all in a small community of 12k people with a low density of population. The main part of this village is the townhall about 20m down the main road from this refugee housing, and the trainstation about 150m from the refugee housing with my former flat midway between townhall and station.

Now i dont know if anyone forced this family out of their house and business, or they got a huge offer to sell the house but its fucking something as buying a house or starting a business is next to impossible nowadays in germany, and they just got up and left.
Its nothing spectacular but they refugees are replacing parts of the population.

>His family runs it as a restaurant and bar on the lower floor, and the family's rooms along with a few rooms for travelers to stay there on the upper floors. Think of it as a family-run mini hotel, serving local wine (this region is full of family-owned vineyards, a classmate of mine even inherited a vineyard from his grandparents making him a land owner and basically safe from poverty for the rest of his life) and boar and deer etc.

keep the comfy going krautbro

>His family closed it down and moved away, and this house was repurposed as a refugee home. This is all in a small community of 12k people with a low density of population. The main part of this village is the townhall about 20m down the main road from this refugee housing, and the trainstation about 150m from the refugee housing with my former flat midway between townhall and station.

you ruined the comfy

this.
your government is working against you.
they know the people dont want it and literlally have to hide it. "democracy" yeah...

youtube.com/watch?v=MgxvQXunMmU
well atleast they got to close it down instead of it being taken from them :^)

The rapefugees are horrible. Go the fuck to wherever they are staying and burn it down.

Do it now.

These thieving rapist goblins literally ruined Germany and turned it into a frightening Arab shithole. Just in the last month, three waterlogged corpses were found of raped German girls, 2 women were kicked down a flight of stairs and robbed, and a 12 year old Iraqi boy set 2 IED bombs at a Christmas market.

I had already seen it but it fucking pisses me off so much. The poor old guy literally can't do anything but give up everything he's worked for and leave, or submit and watch the niggers destroy his life

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
they are very grateful gentleman aswell!

Learn to use the superiour versions of that image please.

So much cultural enrichment.

Nah, they cool.

Worst i have seen is two nig nogs hanging out in the bushes at the cemetery (taking a shit maybe?), another nig yelling into my face telling me he is gonna 'fuck my ass' because he was obviously upset about something (ministry of gibsmedats was closed that day maybe?), and another nog trying to force his way into my car at a red light because he apparently 'lost something' according to is words (in my car? weird but possible i guess)

Nothing spectacular.

you just let him yell at your face and "they are cool"?
wtf germany

I know you're from Scandinavia so you probably have mild autism... but that post was sarcastic.

We learned to tolerate the different paths of our enrichers - about time you do too fascist scum.