Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in 20 countries?

Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in 20 countries?

If it's true and it actually happened, there why would there be any need to threaten people who question it? Because if it is true, then their claims would be groundless

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because jew and redpill control.

The rationale typically presented is that it's a type of hate speech, and thus should be illegal for the same reason hate speech is illegal: because it leads to harm against certain people.

As the late great George Carlin said, a straight man reaffirming that he's not gay is only a stones throw away from claiming that he hates gays, which is then a short road to wanting to "let's go kill some gays".

If people could be expected to debate topics reasonably then we wouldn't have this problem, but in reality, 99% of the population seeks to win debates merely to justify their actions.

How would they be able to justify it as hate speech do you think? Just because it's """"anti-semitic""""" i guess?

Any one lurking, in a country which its banned to question the holocaust, know the exact clause or phrase which justifies it being illegal?

Thanks for the perspective, user

Can that rationale still be used if those involved are dead? I know the Jews try and claim it's a genetic tragedy that even the children of Holocaust survivors, genetically inherit the trauma of it, but say in like 20-40 years, when even the children of survivors are all dead, they wouldn't still be able to claim that questioning the Holocaust could harm anyone?

Unless of course they say it harms the cause of the Jews, rather than anyone specifically.

Literal propaganda and trying to turn Nazism into "Hitler rose to power because he hated jews"
Therefore if you doubt the holocaust you hate jews like the Nazis did.
The very concept of "hate speech" is the problem tho. It's voluntarily broad and loosely defined to suit whatever you want.
You can see that as how talking about the elite banking corporation ruling the world is fine, but when you make the remark that "there's a shitload of jews in there" it because antisemitism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
Here is the page for the holocaust denial law in France

This. Holocaust laws are fucking stupid.

It should be illegal to question historical facts though.

How do you know if it's a fact if you can't question it?

Is there any other event in history that's illegal to deny?

It has been proven beyond any doubt. Read a history book, Ahmed.

why?

I thought holohoaxers were retarded until I realize it's literally illegal to be one.
Making it illegal gives more credit to their message.
no

I don't think the Holocaust was faked, but there are two reasons :
1. Muh antisemitism must be stopped (even through the vast majority of dead during WW2 were Soviet POWs who were treated as literal subhumans)

Or 2. It's a attempt by Germany to pay for their past. Did you know Germany still pays reperations for the fucking Holocaust to this day? spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html

It's pretty sad.

You're right
No one should question the fact that the Europeans lost all knowledge in the Dark Ages and only learned how to be civilized again thanks to Islamic preservation of said knowledge thanks to their love of science and shit

Also, the Spanish personally slaughtered 100+ million South Americans

It is a knee-jerk response trying to prevent the downplay of atrocities of 20th century.

I don't understand why the "Holocaust" gets all of the attention while a lot worse shit happened during 20th century. (Protip: Hitler's actives were small-time and his nemesis "Stalin" did far worse)

I expect the whole thing to wane away once the generation who were alive at the time and their immediate descendants pass away.

>It has been proven beyond any doubt.
No it hasn't.
History is written by the winners.

You really think Hannibal was a genius military commander like the Romans painted him out to be?
He literally marched Elephants over the alps. You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think that was a viable option.

Then why aren't millions of niggers in jail for claiming DEY WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT trying to steal egyptian history?

Why aren't thousands of turks here in Germany getting charged for denying the armenian genocide?

If it had been proven beyond a doubt it why would be to make it illegal to question?
Can you think of any other provable fact it is illegal to question?

There's a lot of political clout and power involved by certain minorities.

They want to keep the "meme" alive as much as possible.

>Ja. Ve need more laws to tell us what to do ja.

This is why you morons are getting flooded by sand people. You don't know or appreciate freedom. It's the same shit in the UK.

Only countries that have liberated their land and shed blood appreciate what freedom really means.

Freedom means less laws not more. Freedom means being able to be a cunt if you want. It's okay because people who are not cunts will avoid you like the plague.

Basic society can survive on an edict of no harm no foul. It you need more than this to regulate your society your a fucking animal.

So fuck you hanz. Fuck you from the bottom of my black and calloused soul.

praise kek and have a nice day :^)

Because it's really, REALLY mean!

armenian genocide, in some countries
In other countries, it's illegal to admit it instead

>Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in 20 countries?

Someone is scared the truth might come out.