I know I probably shouldn't be asking this here but I've got a problem with a woman Sup Forums and I'm asking the...

I know I probably shouldn't be asking this here but I've got a problem with a woman Sup Forums and I'm asking the professionals when it comes to unearthing the truth.
Here's the short version

I've been with the same woman for almost 3 years now. Our 3 year anniversary is coming up in 7 days (december 24th)

One of the issues is normally a major MAJOR red flag, but she's... well... different from most other women. I know everyone says that, but she's a generation Z'er who trusts everyone and doesn't really understand the motivations of others. She's forgiven friends of her for things I'd kill friends of mine over for example.

I found out she's been hanging out with an ex-boyfriend. He's caused me problems in the past.

We've been fighting. A Lot. Over the last month

She brought up weird sexual stuff which turned me off at first but after consideration didn't bother me so much so I went with it.

We had a catastrophic fight two days ago about something so retarded I won't go into detail but essentially it was a misunderstanding, I agreed with her and she, in fact, taught me something valueable and it took me 6 hours to convince her of that.

After that massive fight things feel like they've almost reset, she's been the sweetest thing, but that too is making me suspicious

I don't think she's cheating on me. She had a miscarriage with the guy in question and he cheated on her with a nigger before we got together. She's not as racist as I am, but she views anyone who goes black as disgusting subhumans. I know she's not doing anything with him since she thinks all blacks have AIDs.

We've stopped having sex recently but this is normal pattern behavior every December since this is around the time she miscarried but it's getting better each year.

Should I be as paranoid as I'm being, should I be as suspicious as I'm being.
I really don't think she's cheating on me but something's nagging me,
(cont)

I know how she acts when she lies and I don't think she's lying to me.

However I still feel like something is amiss.

Am I just shellshocked from all the previous fighting or is there a good reason for me to be concerned.

Like I said, she's kind of naive. She doesn't even fully understand why I got so upset about her hanging out with her ex, even though it was a while ago I didn't know about it.
It's not that she thought I was over reacting, she legitimately couldn't understand where I was coming from.

I trust her. She's never really betrayed me before, she lies about stupid shit from time to time but I know for a 100% fact she's never cheated on anyone in the past, she doesn't drink, she doesn't do drugs. She's pretty red pilled, she just doesn't think about things a lot of the time.

at my request she blocked him on social media and promised not to associate with him in the future.

So Sup Forums
what do?

She's really good looking, super nice. Likes to bake and clean and cook.
Pretty much perfect except for the aforementioned not thinking things through or really empathizing with how I might feel about how she acts all the time.

I've always believed life is a trade off.. and I'll take a steak and a beer every night after work with a little crazy / stupid over not having someone to cook and clean for me.
But if she's cheating... which there's a small nagging suspicion with no real concrete proof, just little things.. I'm somewhat paranoid naturally anyway.
Is this just my imagination getting the best of me

The only naive one here is you. She knew exactly what she was doing. Women aren't stupid. She is playing dumb. She was clearly trying to manipulate you by hanging out with her ex. Maybe it was to piss you off, maybe it was an attempt to motivate you to change something since she doesn't like where the relationship is headed. Either way, dump the hoe. She's not child-bearing material.

>hanging out with an ex-boyfriend.
>We've been fighting. A Lot.
>She brought up weird sexual stuff
>had a miscarriage
>stopped having sex recently
She's a slut.
She also sounds deranged.
Cut the cord. Abort this relationship. If it's this bad after three years, why would you want to spend the rest of your life with her? She might even be using you for money.
>I still feel like something is amiss
Yeah, she's obviously a slut.

please post more of your OP pic

>I really don't think she's cheating on me but something's nagging me,

Translation: She's getting pounded by every cock in a 50 mile radius

ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>join our loving army leaf-o. She didn't deserve you anyway.

Yeah she's taking miles of dick user, kek says leave

Kek has spoken op, she's banging every limp noodle she can wrap her twat around

She should not be seeing her ex.
Don't doubt where your unease comes from.

kek has spoken!

Kek willed it

>those digits
OP, you should really dump her this is just too much

who is that entrepenuer ?

Polish busnessman

He reminds me of Kadyrov, or is it just me?

FUCKING HELL KEK IS BRUTALLY HONEST

For real though, "I have suspicions, red flags, something bothering me... bla bla bla" SHE'S FUCKING OTHER DUDES ABORT MISSION GET OUT OF THERE

If you got a gut feeling that means you know something isn't right, now you can stay with her to find out what it is or you can cut your losses while you're ahead. She's probably gas lighting you hard and is being railed like the dirty slut she is. Don't worry user everyone gets hurt, plus once you've been hurt they can't ever hurt you the same again.

Kill her op, she obviously wants to be with her baby

Sounds like you're over-reacting.

If she's never given you any reason to mistrust then there's no reason to.

If worst comes to worst just out-right ask her. Say you're worried, etc.

THIS ISNT YOUR BLOG

Don't argue with Kek OP.

Sorry for your loss.

>hanging out with ex
>we've been fighting a lot
>"she's just naive"

If you had any experience or knowledge of how women work, you would know she has already been getting railed, laughing at you while you work your shitty job.

I hope it is bait, otherwise you have my sympathy.

this is scary mates,if doesn't embrace kek and reject him he will get hurt. he might marry her. i am too scared to think of consequences.

op tell us how you feel now what are you thinking?

Let me get this straight

She is
- frequently fighting with you
- not offering Christmas sex
- probably taking nigger dick
- doesn't even have a penis

Just dump her and get a cute bf, OP.

Stfu faggot.

noice. or not.

Kek has spoken, I'm sorry for you OP, but if this is what Kek wants you to know, then this is the absolute truth. He will bestow you with a much better woman who will make it up for all the horrible stuff and lost time between you and your current girl.

Praise Kek.

Kill yourself anytime you fucking leafnigger

OP BTFO by Kek

It's ogre user, time to wrap up that """""""""relationship"""""""""

Holy shit that's a rare flag. What country is this. I'm on my celly can't read the flag.
Somebody tell me please.

PARAGUAY

Thank you white brother.

>I found out she's been hanging out with an ex-boyfriend.

stop reading here

u got cucked

leave forever

That would be pretty cool though.

>asking this on Sup Forums
kek you might as well ask /r9k/ you dumb leaf

henry ford could do that

she cheated on you. Reported your shit thread too.

>I found out she's been hanging out with an ex-boyfriend
Didn't even need to read the rest. Dump her and run.

>racist
>canadian

I'm mexican 2nd gen here in US. Speak english better than all my friends, type faster, code, am generally smarter than everyone I know.

I went to canada a few times. One time I went i visited friends in medicine hat, Alberta. You remind me of a dumb faggot I met there who said he was racist and hated minority's, talking to me, who is clearly a shitskinned mexican. We were at a wedding, this idiot invites me over to his house which is a few blocks away from the wedding to smoke some Maryjane or as I like to call the mexican cigar.

Anyways, this dumb canoock faggot is racist, despite his whole town being mainly white, little to no crime, no problems caused by any colored people.

I hang out with him for a minute as he complains about minorites which I clearly am. He then goes on to beat his dog he has tied to a bed because the dog is barking (probably because hes been tied to a fucking bed all day) .

You probably are this same idiot.

>Medicine Hat Fag, No reason to be racist, just straight up degenerate thinking and recessive genes. Zero Logic, Zero Gumption to do anything. You're legit a fucking nigger and you don't even know it.

Anyways, yea, your bitch is cheating on you.

Fucking idiot. Laugh now, but remember this post in a year.

Also,

Grow up Nigger and stop being racist. It is literally a cro magnon way of thinking. How about travel a little, you may realize the world is friendlier than you think.

NIGGER

tl;dr

A FUCKING LEAF

Yes you are.

Sorry, but asking and following advice from Sup Forums is bound to lead you to regret and disappointment. My advice, which I realise contradicts my last sentence, is to ask someone who is close and knows you.

A

dump her!
move out!

You have to leave her now OP.

She has to go

If she lies about small unimportant things, then she'll lie about other things.

If paying taxes meant that I can drive all the way to London, then I would gladly pay double.

>I found out she's been hanging out with an ex-boyfriend
>She brought up weird sexual stuff which turned me off at first but after consideration didn't bother me so much so I went with it.
what this means is - she was seeing her ex boyfriend behind your back IN SECRET, but it somehow came to light but she gives no fucks because she wants to fuck someone ON DA SIDE. also the weird sexual stuff - is what her ex boyfriend does with her and she liked it so she wants to do it with you now. dump her, turn 360 degrees and fucking run away. FAST. NOW. YESTERDAY. FUCKING GO.