youtu.be/GuW4KMQIFac
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2kCxCaBh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your leaf is gay m8

He is probably a loser. Who cares.
Adress his ideology, leaf.

>le Sup Forums is a person meme

the baitposting is weak in this one.

It's an ideology for people who haven't accomplished anything in life, AKA losers.

Prove me wrong.
>Well shit, I'm a failure and embarrassment to everyone I know, but at least I can still take pride in that I share the same skin color as someone hundreds of years ago who did something worth noting.
That's basically his ideology in a nutshell. It's something only losers gravitate towards.

rude

>loser

How much do people pay you for your shitposting?

Woes gets paid hundreds of dollars just for being woes on cam. You probably have a little dick.

I don't even know who this fag is. KYS dudeweed china man.

Who the fuck is this cunt?

>Total NEET
>Blackpilled as fuck
>Poorly disguised homosexual desires
He's one of us.

Nice fallacy, leaf.

It's not a fallacy if it's true.

Someone redpill me on this goy. Who is he and what is his ideology?

youtube.com/watch?v=4xXDzSxG9lQ

British Man goes on Internet, quotes statistics in a speech, gets called racist - MANY SUCH CASES!!!

He wants to make himself the British Richard Spencer.

He probably could, if he would stop being a NEET, lose weight, buy a suit, and if the UK abolished hate speech laws.

Fuck off leafnigger. Woes is /our guy/.

He wears the same shirt every day. He's clearly trying to suppress his innate homosexual sense of style.

Spencer is so kawaii desu
>tfw no big strong white nationalist bf

I listen to him for ASMR purposes. Cozy as fuck.

He actually is a homosexual. Or he "was", meaning he still is, he just suppresses his lust for cock. Probably got into white nationalism because he seeks dominant males to be around.

youtu.be/GuW4KMQIFac

I like how he says hello.

He said himself that he had a homosexual "phase", don't you deny it. He craves large cock in his ass.

sauce?

He mentioned it years ago, I'm not gonna dig through his 2014 videos trying to find that shit.

who the fuck is that faggot?

Im not hearing any arguments. Got anything other than ad hominem cunt?

MOOSLIMS

>Sup Forums is one person

MW is a fat neckbeard fedora lord and I can't take any of his vids seriously. Spencer is amazing though

Ha! This is that fucked up article in which they actually ask their readers to doxx Millennial Woes.

The guy is on a list the Brits call "Vulnerable Adults"... I hope this bitch gets fucking blacklisted.

>vile hate-monger
>sickening conference

Is Dailyrecord considered a "serious" newspaper?

Nope. I was surprised to find out that it actually has a circulation here in the states as well. According to the Brits "no-one reads it."

BS. Sauce or GTFO.

It was a long time ago, some vid in which he states "I am attracted to men"... he also tells a story about being at art college and going through what he called a "phase". He has intimated that he presently has a girlfriend. Who the fuck knows.

I don't give a damn.

Homosexuality shouldn't be encouraged but its been around forver and isn't going anywhere even if you sweep it under the rug.

Couldn't care less myself. I was just answering the guy's question.

ah, ok

Millenial Woes is by far the weakest link in white nationalist movements.

He is fat, he is ugly, disgusting accent, he doesn't shave, he is LITERALLY ON WELFARE, he is a NEET, he is dumb and he can't defend his point of views at all.

I saw a mainstream media interview with him and he would just talk about how he is on welfare and how his youtube channel is the only thing keeping him alive with some ad money trickling down to him, and then they played a video of him whining about women how women shouldn't be voting.

If you're looking for controlled opposition, it's not the guys throwing nazi salutes going ''heil Hitler'', those guys are kind of edgy and cool. It's people like Millennial Woes. These are the kind of people that are being used to discredit white nationalists. Gross, fat and smelly, they repel normies and women from any movement.

hwhites

The pic is too dark. Is that supposed to be Richard Spencer?

just dizz gusting

It's dark like his edgy alt-right soul

His teeth are DISGUSTING

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea2kCxCaBh0

he chain smokes + he's british what do you expect

wtf I I love ignoring all the blatantly negative effects of diversity now

who?

I'm jus tryin to save the huwhyte race

I bet you're the same leaf from this thread:
>
mad that MW made your boy kraut look like a retard in front of thousands of his fanboys?

When did he do that?

every time he goes on a stream with him desu

thanks for the tacit admission that you're the same leaf retard from that other thread though, kek

Check the ID, fag