Why is Africa a shithole?

Why is this place such a massive shithole? It has plenty of natural ressources, a large labor force and mostly independant/relatively traditionalist societies.

And when they do have money such as South Africa, they turn into AIDS ridden shitholes

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

I

Honestly Africa would do well with an outside force, hear me out:

>Take a loyal army
>establish stability, rule of law, a clear set of boundaries and legal impositions
>set up a strong education system, highly funded
>slowly handover power to the niggers, especially the new generation of highly education niggers
>get them into STEM
>more roads, bridges, trade, ports

A bit of colonialism will HELP them at this point. Their main problem is zero stability preventing construction and education - the chinese are doing a decent job and are using private armies to keep their rule.

G

G

E

sorry

R

R

S

C-combo breaker

Because of white europeans who killed and enslaved every smart nigger for centuries.

Make the Cape British again

>smart
>nigger

pick one and only one nikita

WE WUZ INDEPENDENT 'N SHIET!

Who've asked slavshit? Nobody? Exactly!

#Blacklivesdontmatter

I'd ask if you had a heart attack while typing out your shitheap of a post but it's more likely you overdosed on krokodil you fucking squatting monkey.

Most of Africa is doing fine. I'd rather live in Gaborone or Windhoek than some of the poorer parts of Wales or Northern Ireland.

The only parts of Africa that aren't doing well are Zimbabwe, South Africa, some countries in West Africa, the Sudans, Libya, Egypt, the Congos, CAR, the Sahelian states and Somalia.

That leaves it like 50/50, but still.

>Zimbabwe
>South Africa

I wonder why?

>projections

because eurocucks ruined it

I was going to send you a list of countries you missed in your not doing well list but then I realised that includes almost all of the other ones with the exception of maybe Cape Verde which doesn't even count

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

RARE
A
R
E

without the so called eurocucks you'd still live in mud huts and eat shit
...oh wait

Into my folder you go

oh no. we left the latest technology behind for you.
and i bet you think that you dont have natural recourses anymore from 50 years of industrial mining?

this tbqh
western governments have an habit of supporting corrupt local governments as a kind of geopolitical "peace" strategy

In practice it never works and people constantly end up killing each other after having separated in two or more sides made up by either the local government or foreign secret service influence

But to be fair, a lot of this is due to the fact africans are really really dumb and will butcher their neighbor with a machete if you tell them he's satan

Imperialism.
White people.

Only reason why brazil, argentina and south africa arent in the gutter right now is because a small percentage of their population is white.

>t. Mboogaloogi Nzinzo

autistic swede kids are the worst

This is untrue. They are ok because the whites are minority.

because we (the jews who controlled our governments) stole their riches and didn't pay them back.

Take five minutes to educate yourselves. This explains everything. And yes, it's white people's fault. youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

At this point, why not just kill the niggers and replace them with white people?
Not only would everything go smoother, since white people understand western standards in a different way than niggers, so they'd cooperate and make everything smoother, but you'd need less funding as well.
Also, you'd already have educated people, and potentially an intellectual elite willingly working on it, since there wouldn't be the risk of being mugged by niggers, or a stupid nigger revolt argued with "MUH AFRICAN LAND, HONKEYS GET OUT REEEEEEE".

because niggers are dumb thanks to their genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Too low average IQ to function in anything resembling a white mans society.

niggers r dumb

> The Atlantic Slave Trade
So let me get this straight: The Arabs and North Africans (both Muslim groups) had imported Black slaves into their cities for about a thousand years, did not allow them to reproduce, and often castrated the men. Yet it is the teeny-tiny slave trade to the New World that is responsible for blacklandia today? Really? You really believe that?

why didn't we genocide the africans to near extinction the same way we did with abbos and native americans?
slaves?