We need to end all foreign aid to Latin America

We need to end all foreign aid to Latin America.

These parasites need to learn their place.

express.co.uk/news/uk/744515/Argentina-Falkland-Islands-Britain-Brexit-Susana-Malcorra-Theresa-May-Falklands-trade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Lesser Falklanders obsessed with these fucking Islands!?

Oil fields

>want them back

They've literally never owned them. Argentina didn't exist.

No trade for Argentina then, we should do heavy trade with Chile just to rub it in.

Classic. Like Ireland wanting to ""reunite"" with Northern Ireland. It was never yours, fuck off you 3rd world parasites.

If they want them they can try and take them.

>back

Show me 1(one) Latin American country that receives foreign aids that is not Haiti

Fine, we'll trade with Brazil and Chile instead. The Arge can stay poor(er).

>>>back

>gibe back muh clay
how pathetic can argies be? We fucking lost our clay to uruguay and we don't cry like that.
>Haiti
Why help a bunch of niggers anyways?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get FUCKED!

>HE HASN'T WATCHED THE VIDEO!
>THEY HAVEN'T WATCHED THE VIDEO!
>NO ONE HAS WATCHED THE VIDEO!

IT is literally IMPOSSIBLE, for the Argies to get the Falklands back, FACT!

>youtube.com/watch?v=_fg5amio4jU&

GIB ISLAND

I really don't want foreing aid over here, so many countries in Africa got fucked because of it, and honestly I'm not too fond of creating a second one

Colombia receives a good amount of foreing aid if I can remember correctaly.

Give the islands back on the condition they stop pretending to be white.

Seriously, nobody cares.

>thought Argentina might have a good president for once
>moans about the Falklands
One day Argentina you'll get someone who doesn't have to moan about it all day.

Brazil.

No because some genuine white British people live on the Falklands. Imagine what would happen to them when the shitskins takeover.

Just have another election on Falkland :^)

>We need to end all foreign aid to Latin America.
Why? We helped you.

It's not happening. Not as though we lose a lot from not trading with them.

I think that Falklands need some multiculturalim, than they will said they belong to the argies because GIB is oppression

ha british are like fuck this shit we aint giving you shit

Sup? our nr 1 foreign aid receiver

why are you at all giving foreign aid. you need to feed your muslims

>Chile receives the least amount of foreign aid of all South American countries
Feels bittersweet not to be as much of a leech

Old picture

You ain't getting those fucking islands

this is true can we Marie Antoinette this bitch and raid that place like the palace of versailles

>sees no Argentina posters
I see that the internet water wheel must not be spinning this morning. They better get somebody to check for dead bodies clogging the sewer / fishing hole / recreational / industrial water flow.

i mean give it back just finish draining the oil

Except Chile obviously. You guys are cool.

las malvinas son argentinas

fuck the imperialist britbong scum

>I'll just draw figures from wikipedia and omit politics and economics and alliances and this and this and this

No because we aren't moron savages who throw away the best system of government (parliamentary monarchy) because of petty spite

Get out of here Jeremy Corbyn!

Isn't that going to NGO's to stop the Amazon's deforestation though?

From what I know our government is not asking for gibsmedats

fucking kek'd m8

very true not better than shitskins but its too late know, you can get them to do it

You are on this list.

Implying we need trade with a shithole called argentina

It's a no from me.

La argentina es inglesa

GIVE

MALVINAS

BACK

Try and take em' ya cunts!

You really expect some favela nigger to understand geopolitics?

Do you know what the school systems are like down there?

Let's make a deal. Bongs give away the Irrelevantlands, and Argentina helps removing kebab from UK.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

GIBE MALVINAS BACK NOW YOU DIRTY ANGLO PIRATOS!!!

That's actually historically incorrect.

Argies pls leave our innocent penguins alone

>try to steal them when we had our first female PM
>try it again when we get our second female PM

fucking sexism

It is time to go after the big prize.

Let's be honest, burger, the educational content can't be much worse than yours

The big prize are the islands because they aren't filled with niggers

>deforestation
Correct, everything goes to the rainforest protection and Shit.

We literally have some of the best Universities on the planet, retard.

The funny thing is that Argentina can block the UK's WTO accession application. The WTO works on the principle of unanimity.

>foreign aid
what the fuck

*used to

What does Argentina even export? What do they import from UK?

Yes Diego.

In 2012, you received $180m in foreign aid because you're too stupid and primitive to look after yourselves.

I was talking more about your public education system

We should just kill all the Argies and give their country to Chile.

He looks a lot more white than her

yours would suck too if you had 400 million people 20 million being illegals and 90,00 being illegal canadians. your country only has 38 million

who will help argieland?

That's quitter talk. Make them pay for all their bitching. Argentina needs to be knocked down a few notches. Too uppity for their own good.

You also have far more money for your education system than we do, retard burger. Don't blame your big population for having awful curriculum

Get a load of this fucking jungle bunny!

dude we pay 14.5 billion just for illegals to be educated, they only pay 5 billion in taxes it they pay any

Why are Brits so mad lol
This article is probably BS, this cuck government wouldn't do that and if that's the case our trade is mainly with EU not UK so both sides couldn't care less.

I think you're misunderstanding me. The big prize is the Falklands but the desired outcome is making the argies into ash

>more Brits care about the Falklands than about Britain becoming a police state

TFW my ID has fag in it so it doesn't actually matter what I say at all in this thread

Ireland is a bit more complicated than the Falklands since it was never "owned" any more than Scotland or Wales are owned by the English.

The right to rule over Ireland was inherited by the Norman king by marriage after assisting the High King of Ireland. Thats why the whole 800 years of oppression nonsense spewed by Shinners is bullshit but equally Ireland was an equal member of the union until nationalists started to create problems.

Ireland should be reunited one day and the best most simple way of doing that is to rejoin the United Kingdom.

brits love talking shit and their home is know a muslim shithole who cares abought the falkans your island is full of sharia following muslims, i never see brits in the videos anymore just berkas and beards

Why would brown people remove brown people?

>rejoin the United Kingdom.
Fuck off, we're full.

The inhabitants of the islands don't want it though
Like 3 people want to be part of Argentina

>Do you know what the school systems are like down there ?
Non-existent ?

I get why Argentina wants the Islands, because it is close to them

But why does The UK give one crap about two useless islands with more sheep then people?

(checked)
praise kek

Nah. Your mother's snatch isn't quite full enough with paddy semen just yet. In for a penny in for a pound.

You'll need the injection of white skin in the gene pool anyway Mehmet.

Patriotism old chap.

You ought to learn a thing or two about it.

Because the Falklanders are British, they're rightfully our territory

And oil fields surround the waters which we own because we own the islands

patriotism is worth nothing

put your effort towards things that matter, not useless crap

>patriotism is worth nothing

spoken like a true cuck

>rejoin the United Kingdom.
Please don't.

I support my UK bros on their quest for a reclamation of their imperial destiny as long as you leave American clay alone

But in all seriousness do you even have a navy anymore worth a shit?

Why dont the entire south american continent create some sort of a "united nations" of their own , send forces to come down on the UK and make them pay hard for their imperialist past?

They're literally begging for it

Our navy is something like the 5th strongest in the world, It could easily BTFO argienogs.

But if the UK gets destroyed who will pay for your gibsmedats?

>It's another Britbongs are obsessed with Argentina episode

That article is bullshit, but i guess brits will believe anything to make them feel superior for once.

No one, i repeat, no one gives a fuck about the falklands or the UK here. Stop deluding yourselves.

Just read this thread lmao its filled with britbongs spewing worthless threats with not a single argie falling for them

Cultural marxist beta numale detected.

Our new carriers went over-budget so we can't afford the F-35s they were meant to have

Because none of your shitskin countrymen can afford nor have the IQ ability to work a device capable of connecting to Sup Forums.

I know for a fact that we give aid to Mexico, which is one of the most infuriating policies of my government.