What's your experience with psycopaths? How do you detect one?

What's your experience with psycopaths? How do you detect one?
When I was a kid there was a Morrocan Jewish family, next door, the Cohens, which was seriously fucked up. They were immensely wealthy (rolce royces, huge penthouse), obviously from doing shady businesses, since all the time people came to visit them threatening they'll sue them and stuff. Anyway, the upshot is, the man obviously wasn't content at all by being successful, had to see other people will fail too, e.g. when he passed by driving when I riding my bicycles he tried to distract me and make me trip over.
I could fill many pages with things they perpetrated but it'll probably be futile, since until you know people like that irl it's hard to believe they could exist.

PS now looking back, this is precisely why Pallies hate us so much, and why Mizrachi Jews hate Pallies. The former know they're being exploited for cheap work, while the second fear they'll lose their slaves.

We have these people called "baby boomers"

Millionaires don't live next door to average folk. Either you're a Milionaire or lying.

>rolce royces
>Rolls-Royce

>muh student loan debt, muh broken economy!

Yeah, it's a fat 60 year old middle manager that caused you to be a loser. That must be it!

Ive always noticed them out of the way they manipulate and fire up fights an arguements.

Neighbour girl i grew up with was a psychopath or something, got me to kill birds for her and raid nests.

They are basically real life shills, look out for divisive behaviour and a desire to observe conflict.

Boomer detected. They had the most opportunity, the cheapest property and the best wages of any generation before them, and they are the only ones to leave our civilization far worse off than it was when they grew up.

You greedy, short-sighted assholes have destroyed America

>How do you detect one?
having an account on social media is a good indicator

come on leaf, do you honestly think a 50 or 60 old is browsing Sup Forums waiting to shill? Just admit to your idiocy and drop the paranoia.

Morrocans, Kavkazis/Bohos, Ashkenazis all have hereditary inbred psychopathy

thats what makes this place so exciting

Yes, I think you have nothing better to do with your time because you squandered all of your savings and now have to work as a Walmart greeter to make ends meet.

If you don't realize how badly the boomer generation fucked up our economy and politics, you know nothing about recent history

This chef (not Cook but, like small kind boss) at work ia constantly watching like a hawk what we do, really actively searching and searching and searching and searching dor mistakes we make. He is a triple-quadriple-faced arrogant hypocrite, being all funny and polite to one person, And all arrogant and hostile to me and others.
He has bullied few people away already.
He is the ultimate cuck manlet, like 1m50 aproz in size, rides a womam vespa ans talks shit behind everyones back, specially to the big boss.
I would not be surprised if hes a sick degenerate psychopath.

>Ashkenazis
We build a complete country for you out of nothing, so be thankful, Arab Jew, or fugg off my Sup Forums.

>Walmart greeter
Welcome to Walmart, I love you.

>He is the ultimate cuck manlet
Psycopaths are on average shorter than average.

My mum keeps calling me a sociopath.

Dunno why. I'm 100% not

I (probably) met one. He had the usual traits: manipulative, good superficial social skills, selfish, loved luxury, manipulated people and threw them away after exploiting them.

Worst kind of people around. Should be killed.

the only thing you can hope for is a huge kettle of boiling water to scald his face off accidentally

why not say it to your neighbors face fag

and being the bitch of /pol doesnt qualify as "building a complete country"

now gtfo of the interwebz. get out of your basement. knock on your neighbors door and show 'em who's boss, tuffnutz

pic related is you

Usualy they do lots of drugs and will fuck you over as soon as they have the chance. Even with smaller things no sane person would risk for that. And they lie constantly .

Met lots of them trough drugs and avoided them as soon i got whats going on.

>do you honestly think a 50 or 60 old is browsing Sup Forums waiting to shill?

Alot of fire safety inspectors and bylaw officers around that age are using this site to keep the work coming.

You can detect them if you understand their kind. I myself had a long term relationship with a psychopath. They are quite rare, but I know one when I see one.

fucking kek