Diy - Dictator Investigational Yielding (of discussion involving safety)

If the dictator of a country declared a certain gathering to be completely legal and within their rights, but the unhinged hot-pocket consuming police of that country continued to punish those who engaged in that activity, then what measure should be taken against those who misrepresent the law in order to silence those who they don't like?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
Sup
archive.is/7cspZ
youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=NML65PA2eT8&ab_channel=BarneyWinner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 404

Dictators? Oh they are bad, they use fire against political foes, very unsafe.

I agree, I am merely looking for a discussion on how to combat the harm caused by that situation, which would of course include the mention of fire prevention as you mentioned

4 X 2 chan, dot net /rwss/ or Sup Forums

Have a bump

"As we can see, the application of fire code and the law is political, can you say your response is anything BUT political?"

Safety bump

Oh, well there are a number of safety devices that can be bought from stores that have political leanings to both sides of center.... you would have to find one that fits your political views

I may as well post a list of instances where a discrepancy in the law may allow the situation I described in the OP to occur
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

as well as reasons it may have happened in the first place from a political standpoint
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

and an alternative medium of discussion for the misrepresentation of executive decisions
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

Why do they always employ retard mods in the morning? Sup Forums is the same way.

european mods

Leftymod is mad because he will never have a real job, gf, any friends nor will he ever be attractive or at a healthy weight. No one will take his "ideology" seriously and also all his hotpockets were destroyed in a tragic warehouse fire along with most of his belongings.

It looks like all the unsafe activities (illegal drugs and listening to "music" in a firetrap) has really clouded the moderation teams judgement.

Lets hope these hotheads can calm down and can act in a reasonable manner (by not going to DIY places and seeing that they are a hazard to the community).

Uh oh. Looks like someone had their safe space shut down. How does it feel? HAHAHAHAHA

I can't say I approve of your off-topic post nor your cross-board raiding

ding ding ding

I mean, that's kind of a stretch. But a certifiable shitpost nonetheless.

>Mod PERSONALLY communicating with the lefties
>literally breaking their own rules
>NO SAFETY IS VERBOTEN

What a bunch of cucks

Can someone duplicate the 2 Ss on this danger of death sign? Also make them slightly smaller so they fit in the triangle. Feel free to add anything else /diy/ related to it as this is just a suggestion. Thanks

Lmao the file is literally named "pol face" and thinks we they actually think we like that racetraitor jew faggot

It's almost like this board no longer belongs to stormfaggots or something. smirkeee :)

Holy shit, this is absolutely retarded.
Who allows people like that power?

Have you even did a /feedback/? This retarded mod needs to be removed

How to do, fella?

Not sure what that has to do with my post, either. You're just being a retard now.

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Just give a fucking feedback guys

how is this?

I think thats pretty spiffy

From the other thread

It's libtards, as you expected, but we need to bring attention over the janitorial acceptances to hiro.

post this on /qa/

archive.is/7cspZ

IT'S FUCKING WORKING BOYS

What a fucking cuck.

god theyre are all insufferable faggots. Its just too cringy

And the thread was pruned.

see? This is already blatant

>it's illegal in both US law and Sup Forums code to perform raids
>Antifa in charge of knowing US law
>Muh raid
>it's doxxing if you look up the publicly available address of a (usually not properly zoned or up to fire code) """public""" venue/flophouse/underage-rape-dungeon.
Guiz here's a walmart addres u no wat to do!
2151 Royal Ave, Monona, WI 53713

>encourage raid to get anyone that doesn't agree with you shut down
>mod shuts raid down because xe doesnt agree with you
>cry about being shut down
Jesus the hypocrisy and disconnect on this forum knows no bounds.

Sup Forums is falling prey to the same mod bullshit happening on reddit

What raid are you talking about? We are reporting fire code violations, not raiding.

Do you even know what a raid is? Of course not, you're from reddit.
>Muh safe space DIY death trap got shut down
>"Help! I'm being oppressed!"

>raid
You clearly do not know what a raid is.
>hypocrisy
Yes and? Sup Forums is not meant to be some kind of bastion of Christian morals and good people. This is not Tumblr, or Reddit. Enforced hugboxes are completely cancerous and the thing that lifts this site above others, is its anonymous hurtbox nature.

We already explained this was not a violation of global rule no. 4 and Hiro already gave us a blessing but it seems that your retarded cortex refuses that to sink in. I fucking hate white faggots

>make posts that clearly reference how politically motivated this all is (all right and Nazi imagery everywhere) (for example )
>someone calls you guys out for it
>nuh uh we just really care about fire codes and safety :)))))

so political motivations make a thread not political enough to be on a politics board?
I'm not really following your non-argument that quotes nobody and is a response to nothing in particular

Okay, so you are a child. This board is 18+, kid.

No, it's on topic, it just shows you guys are pieces of shit trying to suppress freedom of speech

Lmfao where do they find these complete goofballs?

can you explain how freedom of speech is being suppressed by those who appear to be otherwise being silenced themselves via elements in power who refuse to recognize the word of their boss?

So what?

>trying to suppress freedom of speech
>shutting down unsafe buildings
People are free to discuss whatever they want, but those buildings are unsafe. Hell, you're free to start your own "anti-DIY crackdown" thread, because it's politics related and Sup Forums isn't a reddit hugbox.

IDK what you're talking about with the boss part but you guys are clearly shutting this down because of the left's association with places like this. You are trying to stop their right to organize and say what they want, thus making you guys assholes who should all be gulaged

See previous comment.
What you guys give more of a shit about is the fact that the left can organize itself in places like that and you want to stop them

Fine folks of /diy/. Feel free to ignore the raiding unsafe people. They are here in an attempt to stop our works of making consert venues safe. They are morally bankrupt individuals who would prefer for young adults and teens to burn to death than for themselves to follow the safety codes.

SS stands for safety squad, firebug

The left is free to follow the legal safety codes and organize in a lawful fashion. This is a right provided to you by the constitution and so long as you do not grossly break the codes, nobody on this site will bother you. We are not sub 100-IQ neo-nazi scum who would break into your spaces and do you harm. We are simply taking advantage of your own failures and stupidity and the blame lies wholly on you.

>blatant Nazi imagery.

You see here it is. You guys say one thing that you really just care about safety but your image macros say another as this is a right wing attempt at shutting these places down because you disagree with their politics. (The stress on Nazi imagery)

Remember to ignore raid posters. Whether or not this is a raid is irrelvant, as a typical Sup Forums user does not care and minds their business in threads they take an interest in. I've already reported several hovels in Jacksonville so I'll be seeing what occurs over the next few weeks. It's Christmas so I expect law enforcement to be a bit slow. Keep calm and carry on.

I can't stop you from inferring motivations of those who are trying to enforce existing laws (an activity which seems quite common for your sort these days), but creating unsafe situations is not in the interest of any peaceful political stance
Your idea, to say nothing of it's hypocrisy, that not only is illegal and unsafe activity a [form of lawful assembly??], but one which the prevention of which should be shut down via censorship and "gulag" because it is motivated by people you don't like (neonazism???), is delusion and fantasy.

Bump for justice

>this is a right wing attempt at shutting these places down because you disagree with their politics
Yes, and?

why are these people so against safety, its like they have a death wish

Don't be a retard. We all know what it's referencing.

>We are simply taking advantage
Exactly. You are exploiting a tragedy for your own political gain. The blame is on you guys as well, don't even try to avoid it.

You guys are violating their right of free speech, alt right scum

I really don't understand why you feel like this is even worth pointing out. If you ever seriously doubted that this was politically motivated, you're a retard; and bringing up the fact that this is politically motivated isn't going to bring your DIY spaces up to code. Get fucked, commie.

Say the line Shill.

I really don't give a shit about a commie's right to free speech.

>You guys say one thing that you really just care about safety but your image macros say another
Yes and? That is completely normal for this site. We are not on Reddit or Tumblr. This isn't kikebook or Twitter. We are not trying to be morally correct, good or justified (even though we are justified).
Most of this is done for fun, for enjoyment. We KNOW that the nazi imagery will trigger you folks and make you angry. We know that and it's FUN and FUNNY as all hell. We enjoy your misery and we laugh at it, because it is COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT and the ONLY reason you are miserable is because you refuse to follow the law and BE SAFE.

It's so fucking amusing that we are being morally bankrupt and fucking with you, but we are at the same time being lawful and morally justified, because we are actively making people more safe. ANY arguments you try to bring against us are at the same time arguments against safety and the saving of lives. How can you not see this?

I'm sure there's a few newfags or moralfags doing this for actual safety. Sure it's got a component of stealing away these spaces from their/our political enemies, but it's completely YOUR fault. Make the spaces safe and we will do nothing. We will not assault you, we will not attack you, nor will we harm you. Fix your shit and you are safe.

>Exactly. You are exploiting a tragedy for your own political gain. The blame is on you guys as well, don't even try to avoid it.
Mate, we don't fucking care about the blame. That's the thing about being anonymous and this site. We do not fucking care. The whole thing about us claiming to not take any blame is to trigger you folks further. We're making fun of you, because our deeds are morally more justifiable than yours. It's ridiculous.

WE'RE BACK, BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

>You are exploiting a tragedy for your own political gain
We just got the idea to do this thanks to that.

It's not like this never happens either you know? There were a few fires in clubs not up to code here in my country, hundreds died.

You're free to make venues that are up to code and then nobody can shut you down.

>We all know what it's referencing.
proof?

No, it's the fire marshall enforcing the law on your sorry asses. Make your venues safe and you won't be bothered by us or the officials. You have a constitutional right to your gatherings, but you do not have the right to violate fire safety codes.

Enough of all these radical leftards moralizing Do you let the opposition have freedom of association. No,you violently attack people with different views. All I see here is concerned U.S citizens wanting to prevent more tragedy's from happening. There is no violence being promoted Sup Forums is a board of peace & safety now.

Well you guys are proving them right that you alt righties are the assholes that suppress the rights of everyone's free speech that you disagree with that they say you are

Expect a backlash, you guys are shaking a beehive

tell us more about this "them", this "they", this "behive" that thinks themselves more important than the safety of other people and themselves

>Well you guys are proving them right that you alt righties are the assholes
We are not the alt-right. We are anons, anonymous as we used to be known before a bunch of SJW faggots took that name. We have no identity, names or movement. We're a bunch of faggots from all around the globe who come here to shitpost for whatever reasons.
>that suppress the rights of everyone's free speech that you disagree with that they say you are
Except that we literally are not doing that. Nothing about this is suppressing your right to free speech. You have the constutional right to it and having your unsafe spaces shut down is not a violation of it. You are free to gather in safe venues, outside or on internet forums where you are not putting the lives of hundreds at risk.
>Expect a backlash, you guys are shaking a beehive
Oh wow, what are you cucks going to do? Start attacking innocent people like ANTIFA scum? Start supporting gun rights alongside us, like you should've been doing all this fucking time? I hope you do the latter, to be honest. Buy yourselves ARs, arm yourself and protect your rights against those who would seek to take them away from you.

look at these angry hateful intolerant leftys. With bash the fash, that's what real freedom of speech suppression looks like. Stop being such hypocrites. you may nor care about safety but safety conduct codes care about you

youtube.com/watch?v=NML65PA2eT8&ab_channel=BarneyWinner

I hear it's very easy to get up to code. I don't see why said people would be freaking out. Perhaps there is something larger going on here?

By beehive do you mean one faggot mod?

So if we start a campaign to ban flags burning and write in to our MPs or Congress that should be banned here in your opinion?

You and your Alinsky mod need to go. Now.

>suppress freedom of speech
Living and gathering in unsafe, unlawful buildings isn't free speech.

Try reading about what free speech is and what it applies to.

>Gulag!
What is it with commies and this wet dream of gulags and "the wall" they always talk about?

>Expect a backlash, you guys are shaking a beehive
literally shaking rn desu

Are you for real? Whats the problem with these threads? They are a legitimate attempt at stopping retarded liberals from killing themselves and others.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Does anyone else get the political vibe that these people protecting these deadbeats death traps are pedophiles?

They literally spend hours a day here trying to make strangers as unhappy as they are. Sad!

>We are anons, anonymous
We are leejun xD. No it's just Sup Forums. I browse other boards and it's just you alt rightie Sup Forumsacks
>Nothing about this is suppressing your right to free speech.
Again, don't pull this bullshit. There are posts everywhere like pic related that say you're doing this to suppress free speech
>start attacking innocent people like ANTIFA scum
Innocent people do not shut down other people's rights to organize because you disagree with them. Innocent people do not support systemic racism either. People who are justified take a stand against that stuff.
>Start supporting gun rights
Personally I already do, and I kinda hope the increased political tension in the US encourages the rest of the left to do the same

They are leftists and therefore fond of suicide pacts.

Yeah we've stumbled onto something that really got the ire of some sick people.

>Shaking a beehive
Leave here before its too late, kiddo.

>Perhaps there is something larger going on here?
in my area, you need an entertainment license for every event you throw, and theyre not cheap.

>Implying we are unhappy
This is the best timeline, why would we be unhappy?

Yeah but if they were up to code the fire department wouldn't give a shit.

>raid

Just saying expect more riots

>We are leejun xD.
Way to miss the point, numbnuts.
>Again, don't pull this bullshit. There are posts everywhere like pic related that say you're doing this to suppress free speech
And? It's not actually suppressing anyone's free speech, retard.
>Innocent people do not shut down other people's rights to organize because you disagree with them.
It's not being shut down. Your venues are being shut down because they are not compliant to state legislation.
>People who are justified take a stand against that stuff.
Yeah, of course YOU get to define what's justified and what's not.

You have no fucking arguments. All you're doing is whining about us supposedly shutting down your freedom of speech, when nobody here is doing anything of the sort. It doesn't fucking matter what people say they're doing. There is NOTHING they can do to your 1st amendment rights and your shitty, unsafe venues being shut down is not a violation of your rights.
Go ahead, keep crying and provide me with more salt. You people are ridiculous.

>ANTIFA
>purging anything except their bowels when they meet resistance
Lol.