Police release description on a african child rapist in Sweden, leftwing goes bonkers

Just this summer alone in a city called ''Malmö'' an rapist has been on the lose raping children 15 years, 14 years and one was only 11. The have been quiet about it but went out in pure desperation with a a description to maybe find the child rapist.

''Black curly hair, big nose, light black skin, short, don't speak Swedish''

This description has made the leftwing in Sweden gone completely bonkers. They are now criticizing the police for going out with an accurate description of a serial rapist because he's most likely from the middle east.

They think that the description is racist, sterotypical and xenophobic and that the police shoulden't have released the description.

Thoughts? Source: lokaltidningen.se/polisen-efter-overfallsvaldtakten-darfor-gick-vi-ut-med-signalement-/20161215/artikler/161219814/1465

*Police have been quiet
*Middle east or Africa.

Malmö is not ruled by swedes so i don't see their point.
On the other hand, obviously the police should stop trying to interfere with swedish foreign relations

Kek

I really don't get why people become violent towards refugees, most are in fact dindu nuffins. Most will eventually leave anyway, at least the Syrians. Leftists on the other hand deserve a beating wherever they go.

t. ahmed

They have Stockholm syndrome. They want to appease the Arab and African because they are scared to death since there are so many of the savages in the country.

I might have to spend a year in Malmo for a job training, how fucked am I?

It is time to embrace the racism. This is the only way.

Kill them all

>job training
You're working for a bomb disposal team?

chink here, can i go to sweden and rape a loli or do i have to be a nig or sandnig?

>Most will leave

No, you guys give out so many gib me dats that they will never ever leave

Idiots

Du sollst deine Schnauze halten, Judenknecht

>seeing who's the real problem turns you into an arab

Fucking hell, the leftwing should be deported to Israel, or the middle east where they belong.

Tide is shifting, especially with the coming depression. They will get so little that they will leave for sweden or syria once it's Russian territory.

Call yourself afghan and you´re good to go, most afghans looks like some strange mmix of mongol/chinks/finns anyways

*RiceNiggers

>Black curly hair, big nose, light black skin

Obviously a Jew

Fuck sandniggers. Fuck muslims. Saastat ulos perkele.

Related:

Lying arab

One of the people who are critizing the description of the child rapist is this Jew called Jerzy sarnecki. He went out in the newspaper and said

''this description is absolutely sterotypical''
''the children are too young to recognize a good description which mostly leads to a wrongful sterotypical picture of the suspect''

The jew who is high ranked in leftwing media is literally doubting what the children left for their witness testimony even tho the police is 100% sure that the children are speaking right.

Daily reminder that we fucked up when we gave wymen the right to vote.

It's mostly strong wymen that push and vote for these crazy policies.

Not many Sweden stories make me angry these days but you've done it again Sup Forums, day of the rope can't come soon enough. These traitors are going to be the end of western civilization.

Kek

>They think that the description is racist, sterotypical and xenophobic
It is.

It's not useful in any way. All it does is make people afraid of any refugee that looks remotely like that.

Kek

And instantly narrows it down to a much smaller section of the population instead of looking at every sven in swedistan.
Its called basic police work.

>you tried
the post

Could go fishing with that nose.

This kike deserves to be gassed

>most afghans looks like some strange mmix of mongol/chinks/finns anyways

Wow is this the tolerant sweden ive heard so much about? Wow I cant even. #RacismStillAlive2016 #Triggered

>They will leave a country that gave them pemanet citizenship and pays them to live here
Really? Most of them didn't even have reasons for asylum.