What is life truly like in the Holy land?

What is it like in paradise? Medikits please, do tell.
I really can't be the only one on here wanting to move to the bastion of whiteness.

Fuck off they are full

Fucking boring. Everything is overpriced. There are more migrants than you'd think. It's just that they haven't done anything... yet.

The only plus things here are when you travel the exchange rate always favours you and that the public transport works on time.

>the exchange rate always favours you
There is something I have wanted to ask for a while now but keep forgetting.
How has the uncapping the of the CHF affected the average Swiss? It seems to have fallen below the value of the Euro again so did it even matter?
The DKK is also tied to the value of the Euro, so when the Euro lost value during the Greek debt crisis and migrant fears in 2015, we felt (and still do) the opposite effects: more expensive imports, but cheaper exports.

Nothing. You count your shekels in the mountains and think of the next scheme to trick the goyim

Is it really as free as I'd heard? What are the gun laws like?

>t. poo in the loo

what's your up and downspeed?
open command prompt and .ping www.battle.net

>bastion of whiteness
Their population is like 20% foreigners

>all those wires ruining the natural splendor

>Everything is overpriced.
is labor also overpriced?

>cashless society

Quiet there Mesut

>overpriced
And you are overpayed as well. A menial worker earns as much as a Croatian parliamentary.

>implying that ain't the good life

what kind of bait is this?

atleast we have
>shartless marts

>foreigners
Yeah, just that their biggest immigrant groups are: Germans, Italians, Yugos, Iberians, Albanians.

It is. The average loan is like 5000 dollars.

k2 is beautiful

But most are white foreigners.

it's uh
it's not.
I wanted to know his ping for wow.

Switzerland is a good place for high qualified workers, due to the pay and so.

Switzerland has Dutch Disease.

tl;dr currency is very overvalued, making it impossible for local industry to compete internationally.

Switzerland is more or less Europe's Saudi-Arabia with the financial sector in place of oil.

That is bad desu.
Idk man, all other places seem shit to live in.

I imagine its comfy as fuck, I did not spot a single brown person in 2 weeks of being there.

Well, I disagree.
Norway takes that title: undeveloped incestous zoophiles who got rich off of oil. Hence why they remain rich morons like the arabs, all tho, thankfully, not as filthy, ugly or religious as the arabs.

Switzerland on the other hand made itself rich over time, by thought not by luck. After all, any idiot can find oil and become rich.

It does bring the question, what is the average Internet speed in CH?

here you go.

why dutch disease?

That for real?

boring
people are cold and not nice to one another
hard to make friends
low taxes
high salaries

>he doesn't have 100 mbps upload speed

>implying East Europe ain't boring and freaking depressive
>implying most people around here ain't idiots, impolite, losers etc
>implying it is easy to make a friend out of an imbecile from here
>doesn't matter, still have decent social care
>which is a good thing

It's not a paradise. There are niggers, mudslims, liberals, degeneracy, etc. Like everywhere in occident.

Economy is fine, but that's it.

I'm alone to find that mountain in the backdrop looks strangely similar to that Antarctica pyramid psy-op of late?

>The only plus things here are when you travel the exchange rate always favours you and that the public transport works on time.

You forgot your flag.

for all its flaws, the US really is a great place to live
i'm a (legal) cuban immigrant tho so maybe my perception is biased
also fuck off we're full

You have to travel to poor countries once in a while to appreciate what you have.

>everything is overpriced
you must be a fucking Ausländer. You earn a high enough wage so that you can afford living there..

100 down 10 up..fiber is rolling out veeeeeeeeeeery sloooooooooowly and really just in big cities and affluent neighborhoods at the moment..

Yes it is. Might have some variance as there're 3 people here and about 15 devices connected.

Not him, but I agree. I earn enough, but still it feels silly how much i spend on groceries.

Yes you're alone.

so you want to make everything cheaper, and in turn wages will slowly go down because "lol, life doesn't cost as much anymore!". You'd be the first one to cry like a bitch

That's true, because you don't have stores

PISS LIKE A MISS

>like everywhere
Still far less than in other developed nations and in far less magnitude. France, Germany and the UK are far far worse off.

The US are sure nice, if you neglect the negros, rednecks and snowflakes.

Hot damn, I got 40 down, and that is one of the better packages.

Never heard this

the dutch are worse

The Dutch are garbage desu

What the hell

No niggers good pay friendly people and beautiful nature

>making shit up on the internet