Retard mod

Retard mod

Retard thread

he's deleting threads left and right.
because he's got nothing better to do on a friday night

*just

Sad!

i swear, who wakes up in the morning and says, know what? i really wanna be a mod on the asshole of the internet. maybe i can really do some good. sticking cocks in every orifice in my body 27/7 is getting kind of old anyways.

Just a tip, if you wanna be a mod go onto IRC chat with these dudes and shove your nose as far up their ass as you can.

I doubt the evening mods will care. They all suck at communicating anyway.

free free
free free

Mods are always, ALWAYS faggots 100% of the time. Think about the kind of person that is attracted to that position- theyre loser failure NEETs with too much free time who crave a position of authority but didn't achieve anything in life to warrant it so they get their kicks by telling us what we can and can't talk about. You should see the ones at cripplechan holy shit they need to be purged

Of course they are lacking with communication skills. They are not paid. They do it for free

What a fucking faggot. The thread clearly breaks no rules, leaves no-one legally vulnerable, SAVES LIVES, but they still ban them anyway because it hurts their political sensitivity.
Sup Forums mods really have been infiltrated by these CTR shills and their ilk.

You shitlets just don't learn do you

FOR
FREE

No thanks, feel free to suck each other's dicks in here before this thread 404s :^)

Of course this will be 404d

Also,

>all these diy-fag tears

The mod posts on /leftychan/ bragging about this.

dont really care. He can brag whenever he wants.

Yet here we are.

>>>/gofuckyourself/

Kek

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Mods lurk these things

>six degrees of separation
>six
>fire codes are laws
>laws are politics
>six degrees
moot has truly forsaken us all. he left us alone with nipmoot and these retarded faggots