He's doin' a great job.

I was on his livestream last night

he's amusingly autistic

kinda like Sup Forums

>based
He's a top cuck civic nationalist.

Bretty gud

I like him since he blows out SJWs, aut-rightists and muzzies

He's a fucking retarded leftist /Reddit/ shill.
Kraut, if you're reading this, pic related.

Pretty damn based.

he's not even uncucked enough to be a "civic nationalist," didn't you see his video where he pissed all over his own culture and the entire idea of culture? oh wait that's every video lmao

cuck

he's lefty

He's not based.

He's a faggot, autistic and he kidnapped some girl that one time.

shittiest and cuckiest of all anti-sjw wannabe celebs

>he kidnapped some girl
wat

I hate faggots like him
Kraut and Tea, Thunderfoot, Atheism is unstoppable etc
They all lure you in with interesting content and opinion about sjws faggots, muslims, feminists and their kind
Ant than they go "BUT MUH NAZIS AND RACISM IS EVEN WORSE IM LEFTIST REALLY HAHA TRICKED YOU"

It is like they know about the problems of modern society but are too afraid to go all the way and accept the consequences that would come with it

cuck

Some one was talking about it the last time some faggot started a thread about him.

He seduced some girl over the Internet, she visited him in Germany, found out he was a cunt, and then couldn't go home for whatever reason and was tweeting for a couple days about how she just wanted to go home and regretted meeting him

Race mixer civic nationalist
He dates female gorilas

We all regret trusting krauts at one momento of our lives

I know this girl, she told me he was walking around naked in front of her AFTER she'd told him she didn't want to date anymore

before she went to Germany he had basically been treating her like his YT secretary and barely even talking to her for months

he isnt even german
in one of his videos he says his parents are from britain and austria or some shit

Neat. Got any more details?

yup, and then he makes videos about other YTers being "dishonest." if he didn't like having an "alt-right" audience maybe he should've actually taken a position and stood for something from the start

He keeps getting worse doesnt he

>Hates Islam but too scared to support nationalism incase somebody calls him a racist.

Enjoy your caliphate faggot.

Oh and stop getting your m8s to shill your alt right b8 vids. Don't give this cunt views lads.

Maybe this is because modern western democracies, not fucking fascist dictatorships, are nice to live in when everyone keeps a level head.

basically he got butthurt that he wasn't what she expected and threatened to ditch her in the middle of nowhere, because she wanted to cut the visit short and go home. she was an English-speaker from the UK and didn't know Austrian (they were in Austria because Joe isn't actually German) and all the transit signs were in Austrian.

also, after all that she fucked one of his friends while he never actually got to fuck her himself kek

The drama of complete nobody's pleases me

He's a literal sel-hating cuck who got his ass kicked by MilennialWoes so hard he's still butthurt making anti-Sup Forums videos, as if MW cares.

I feel sorry for her. Imagine being stuck in Australia with all the dangerous animals surrounding her, and you can't even speak their language.

lol Kraut is a fucking loser just like his mate Dave.
Any screencaps of this sordid incident? kek

>i'm a classical liberal

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

Was her penis not feminine enough or him?

yeah, the guy is a real loser. basically all you need to become one of these e-celeb fags is to have a voice people enjoy listening to and to state your opinions (however retarded they may be) with some degree of confidence (real or imagined) and you will suddenly find yourself with a legion of autistic fanboys following you around

literally anyone can do it.

Sounds like you're seeing ninjas all over the place

rake

I think a lot of athiest jewtubers are worse than him though

nice quads but u wot m8?

LOL did you see this spino retard's "debate" with millennial woes?

just started listening to it now m8, any keks to be had?

European liberal has a different meaning that American liberal

European liberal is centre-left. they heavily believe in unlimited free speech and the free market. They believe in having elements of social care but believe in capitalism. Kraut is a liberal. Classic European style liberal

This is different from American liberalism which is basically just pseudo-communism

Sounds like he's the only kidnapper out of all of them though

You're just mad he's stealing your women :^)

you're in for a ride my friend

>believes in unlimited free speech
>never criticizes holocaust denial laws, has never even approached the subject
wow omg so brave what a freedom fighting intellectual heavyweight no one speaks truth to power like Kraut and Turk

>didn't even get to fuck her
>had to threaten her to make her spend time with him
>still obsesses over her as he becomes more and more of an alcoholic

Yes, him and his people have already adopted the customs of their guests

>kidnaps and rapes a girl
>calls himself a kraut
>hes not actually german
>hates whites
>autistic

why do we support him again? he just seems like one of those "refugees"

literally a cuck and a race traitor, if u support him, u support mongrelization of white people

>>believes in unlimited free speech
>>never criticizes holocaust denial laws, has never even approached the subject

Are you retarded? Are you 12? Why kind of broken sentence did you even just reply to me with?

Is she qt?

He did actually discuss the Holocaust, albeit with a lot of non-arguments.
The video about that Sphinx guy.

The Holocaust happened, bro. Based Kraut basically annihilated deniers in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5uVnwA5zuM

He also pointed out that Russians were the first to be gassed by the Nazis when they tested the gas chambers, not the Jews. Not that the deniers would know this.

Stop self-promoting on Sup Forums you piece of shit, this is just another leftie shit stream where they are too afraid to talk about what really matters.

I was on the stream last night and someone asked "I don't get the thing about the jews" and I wrote in the chat "if the Holocaust is fake then that legitimizes the whole existence of this state" next thing I know I'm banned for 5minutes because apparently that's an anti-semite thing to say and everyone is just saying "Yea jews are the best, fucking palestinians!!"

Just a piece of shit streamer trying to make a living out of saying common sense bullshit to normies like that Atheism-is-Unstoppable moron like "Hey there is no evidence for god" "Wow what an insight I never thought about that"

There should be some rule against self-promoting on Sup Forums this guy is shitting the board every day promoting himself on here

Please, someone tell me he's brown. Kraut being a rapefugee would be too many keks to handle

I hate all youtube skeptic faggots because they are pseudo intellectual rhetoricians whose videos are not all that well researched.

But they make stormfags mad and that's always funny.

"Rational Skeptics" like Spino, Kraut and Sargon bash Islam but are too scared to deal with what removing it would entail and to support the only political movements that actually addresses the question. These pussies will talk shit on YT forever until their sisters are clad in Burkas.

Is this the debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=rXKIKtxypPw

youtube.com/watch?v=mXogTm-qDxI

he's a cuck

>This Egyptian youtuber dude is a white nationalist since me and my autistic friend took our time to look through his youtube history.
>Also if you think the holocaust didn't have bloated numbers or fake you're merely pretending and a meany bo beany

wew

it's a shame he wasn't responding to any deniers in that video then, and even if he had been he made shit arguments. testing it on Russians is not proof of muh six million.

you are talking about someone who was "educated" by a government which is fully committed to preserving that narrative at all costs.

I said holocaust denial laws, not the holocaust itself

Seeing as he already thoroughly proved the Holocaust deniers wrong in this video, I can understand why he was fed up with people like you. Seriously, stop bringing up the Holocaust, nobody cares and you've already been proven wrong.

he was great and recently he flipped. I hope it was just self preservation because he lives in Germany where opinions are illegal.

when he attacked edgysphinx recently i just felt like spewing. Arent people allowed to have views? isn't that what we're all meant to be about?

>The video about that Sphinx guy.
Care to share it please?

>he lives in Germany where opinions are illegal.
yet apparently kidnapping is not

Yeah, now that I think about it, he didn't address the laws themselves at all if I remember correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5uVnwA5zuM

no it was last night, this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=AtZs1ndE0HU

and anyone who comes along and actually proposes solutions or is even remotely right-wing is called an extremist by these same faggots

that sphinx kid was at least honest about the problems we're facing and didn't pull punches with kicking mudshits out and cutting immigration in general

funny how he understands the problem better than any of these cucked white youtubers

he was funny once, then his german guilt took over but he has no problem saying what his grandaddy said about the jews to muslims while jews are saints.

Thanks m8.

>and anyone who comes along and actually proposes solutions or is even remotely right-wing is called an extremist by these same faggots

Thereby inducing uncertainty and inaction where rapid action is required. DON'T listen to these cunts lads, they literally have no plan of action and think any action taken for self preservation is 'tribal and racist'.

Rational Skeptics on YT = the weak protestations of cucks as they accept their death

a faggit who is spending too much time on the internet

Are you retarded? He didn't prove anyone wrong, he just went on talking about the numbers and beating around the bush. Did he show actual evidence for gas chambers and a program to exterminate jews in that video? I doubt it, but I'll watch it now.

He's a cuck and a coward.

MillennialWoes made him look like a little bitch and MW is literally a faggot.

He is pathetic.

a faggot who laughed at some pol memes, and got trolled by a half nigger nazi into going on a guilt rampage.

>half-nigger nazi
lol wut

details on this kidnapping please. so far the descriptions in this thread have been vague and unclear.

edgy sphinx. his egyptian dad fucked a white woman and somehow he came out a white nationalist. he joined the skeptic community and tried to turn them white nationalist, then then got tired of them and pretended to get shut down by the adl.

Talking about this shit?

Wow that is edgy.

was his dad muzzie or what? if not he's probably not a nigger

>women have no agency SHE WAS KIDNAPPED
for fucks sake

Woes shuts down the Jew they had in the chat.

>"So your saying the media is all Jews, nothing but Jews..."

>"No of course not, if you're going to be like that you can fuck off, I'm not even going to interact with you."

>be in country where you don't speak the language
>want to go home
>person who does speak the language actively tries to impede you from going home
>somehow your fault

>I didn't want to go
>but I went anyway
>but it's the guy fault that i went
That's not how """(((kidnapping)))""" works

im guessing he was one of them brown eastern orthodox guys. he said his dad wanted to become western, and its mostly sand christians who do that.

Yeah I'm with you on this. The guy sounds like a real piece of shit. And here was me just not liking him because he's a lefty autist on the Internet.

>YOU travel of your own according
>Some how cant figure out how to travel back
>Blame some guy
Dude if you whiteknighted any harder you would hurt yourself.

And Argentinians.

It's funny that the first time i listened to kraut he was on with IA/Mistermetokur, who talks about Sup Forums shit openly.

And now kraut is freaking out cause somebody else he did a video with once might have said something a little bit "alt-righty"

desu i thought kraut was the alt right.

that other retard kraut had on his channel was posting pictures of the sphinx guy and desu he looked white to me, so it makes sense that he'd support white nationalism

>no one speaks English in Germany
>American world awareness

He talks about things he doesn't understand. Also a leftycuck

the difference is none of those other Sup Forums people like metokur ever bothered to argue with kraut about anything. guy has a fragile ego so if someone disagrees with him too much he has to go after them

>implying it was Germany

it was fucking Austria, Austrians speak English too. Don't be daft

>no one speaks English in the country has been semi-occupied by American and Britain since 1945
>she went there through her own choice, but it;s his fault
>she couldn't figure out how to get home, this is basically him raping her
r u stoopid

if my son was half darkie and still a white nationalist i'd be really proud.

better than the r/hapas guys.

So yea I just went over it again and if you think that video is a "debunking of holohoax" then you're insane. All he did was address some edgy moron who claims pakistan is white and that nazis were good guys who dindu noffin. I am against nazism because I'm against militaristic policies but I still would say that there is a real possibility that the Holocaust is false and that there were no gas chambers and no program to exterminate jews. That was completely unaddressed in that video you mentioned.

That video is a refutal of something that some stupid people had to say but it's not a proof that the Holocaust happened. Is this hard to understand?

maybe. there are european looking people out there, like armos who aren't rape babies

Don't feel too sorry for her tho, she's a fucking basket case herself.

KEK

moaaaar!