How come we never hear about the black nationalists?

How come we never hear about the black nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're too busy fucking white women

Uhuru movement

Because niggers haven't reach the state of progress where nationalism is a thing. So basically they're not even in 19th century yet.

Because blacks didn't have nations until evil whitey taught them what it is.

pyramid " WE WUZ'S" are black nationalists. it's just that people don't call it out because they're afraid of being "racist"

it's literally black lives matter you retard

We must abolish institutional racism, by putting only black people in charge!

They're currently being armed by the Russians and the Chinese. Remember Micah X? Yeah.

It's called Nation of Islam dummy, I know you've never heard of it cause you're an underage rebbitor faggot who started following politics last winter because of le donals, but pay attention and lurk before you post.

Because you ripped us away from our nations and forced us into slavery. I don't know where my original nation or culture is. Why do i have pride in this nation?

>implying niggers ever built a nation to begin with

They all died. Doing anything to further minorities politically puts a huge target on your back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

OP is an underaged faggot

What's there to be proud of?

white nationalists btfo!!!!!

It is estimated that up to 1.25 million Europeans were enslaved by the so-called Barbary corsairs, and their lives were just as pitiful as their African counterparts. They have come to be known as the white slaves of Barbary.
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171

reminder that blacks invented slavery.

So basically 24/7 ficki ficki. Black slaves never saw this much sex abuse. There is no comparison. White slaves had it far worse.

The logical, compressed and precise answer:

Nationalists:
> I acknowledge the superiority of my own race
> and I prefer to live with my own race

Blacks (or left-wings):
> I secretly acknowledge the superiority of the white race
> and I prefer to live with the white race

If you were willing to convert from Christianity to Islam you could escape slavery, but then you would of course be punished in Hell for eternity for doing this.

Blacks already have nations

Because such thing doesn't exist goyim

What the hell does this have to do with black nationalists? Yes, some white people were enslaved too. No one is denying this.

We do, you stupid faggot.

Who the fucks that? Uncle Phil?

>Because you ripped us away from our nations and forced us into slavery.

Its not just blacks who have grievances, though you would think so.

Because the second they start asking for it is the second we start deporting them to a black nation.

They don't have anything to be proud of

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/10/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-country-within/

>brown eyes
>white

No need for it. Whites are breaking their backs catering to blacks, building countries for black people to swarm into, breed like rats and take over.

Why would you need organization and movement, when your blacks are doing what the fuck they want and get away with it.

They don't need an ideology to roam the streets, murder and rape. Being a thug is black nationalism.

>black nationalists
Even the Mexicans took the only thing they ever had going for them away, picking grapes and working in the field. They've done fuck all in this country and have nothing to be proud of.

Because nohistory.

Well, yes history, but let's assume we're talking about Africans.

>Fuck all recorded history in many places, what is recorded is "We were having fun with sticks and stuff until the whites pushed our shit in"
>Some kingdoms and whatnot, but again, nothing that couldn't easily be ruined by mudslimes or whiteys
>Years of colonialism
>Set free
>Bushpirates

They don't have a rich/proud enough history to look back on, which is a key point of Nationalism in many cases.

If your nation doesn't have a proud history of fucking dudes up (such as Ireland, for example) then your pride comes from internal performance or military actions against whatever big guy fucked you up.
This however assumes that there is a semblance of the big oppressor in your nation or that they have the proximity or influence over you to a point where it's unavoidable.

Nobody cares about Africa. It's a hole.
Africans say "lets get the british out" and then realise the british are only in to stop your brother from raping your cousin in shitty third-world warzone B12.

Their economy is shit, their culture is there but not in any way helpful, and most of the fighting is done for money.
Politians are incompetent and while supposedly competent people have come from Africa, they only did so once aided by big, relevant nations.

Black people who moved to US/UK/Europe don't feel pride in their nation's past because they are simply not part of it.
This is different for, say, a guy in Britain who's family were French if you go far back enough; he is European and of the culture/race/general groupings that came with a majority of them, so pride in the western nation in which he resides is fine.

Blacks were brought here by whites, or fled here. They are detached from European nations, and their home is likely a humiliating shithole.

The most black "nationalism" you'll see is more them treating "black" as a "nation" and using it to try and prove they have something to be proud of.