ITT: Post policy that Trump didn't campaign on but you would like to see him implement. Within reason

ITT: Post policy that Trump didn't campaign on but you would like to see him implement. Within reason.

Mine: English as official language of the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump

More protection for people defending themselves with guns. Castle doctrine nation wide. Gutting CIA

>federal castle doctrine
Good one

Who really won dumbass.

Donald J. Trump.

>Not understanding the political narrative.
Good luck with life kiddo.

Getting rid of the fucking CIA.

They've done a really nice job discrediting fact-checking, haven't they.

>It's like deja bun all over again.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

Dismantal BATF and 1934 National Firearms Act.

Make America Healthy Again...I would like to see some kind of percent reduction on taxes for small and medium farmers. Or perhaps a reduction in sales tax on fruits and vegetables, people in the lower income areas can't afford to eat healthy. If Trump can get people healthier Americans will have more energy and more drive, essential for republicans...liberals want people unhealthy and on disability, victims that need to be taken care of by the state.

>optional WaPo chrome plugin that no one will use exists
you're right, its over

One more

I like the health idea

Perhaps also make it so food stamps / ebt cannot be spent on soda, potato chips, etc. I think Paul LePage has proposed this (and he's a big Trump supporter).

Raise the minimum SSDI monthly payment to over $1000/mo and penalize those who deny loans to those who are on disability.

Replace them with private military and Palantir

>increase my neetbux
Fucking kill yourself

I agree with this. And I also believe that those who are on SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) shall be required to meet with a dietician or nutritionist and follow a meal plan or else their monthly benefits get denied.

I fucking worked before, asswipe. I've got a life-long disability. Kiss my fucking ass.

If you think it's easy to land a job when you're disabled, you try it. Try to function a full time job when you're all fucked up on psych meds.

Also, how is that going to work if these people also apply for cash assistance (welfare) and just buy the shit that isn't approved on SNAP with cash? Or order it on Amazon?

Think a little, moron

I thought about that too but there would be an outcry. But yea for food stamps which dont have sales tax perhaps some kind of discount for fruits, vegetables, fruit drinks...also I was thinking about a tax increase on sodas that have no vitamins in them, and a decrease on stuff like that vitamin water soda (basically Gatorade with vitamins) of course it couldn't apply to energy drinks you can't encourage heart attacks

Jesus Christ, I almost took your side. Figured you had an actual disability. Not "my meds make me retain water weight and gives me cotton mouth."

OK, why make it even easier for them to do so though? Make them spend their dope money if they want a bag of Cheetos.

Nah it's not even that. They've got mouth wash for that cotton mouth shit. Water weight can be gotten rid of with diuretics. The problem is having any motivation at all to do any damn thing. Once you've been on Klonopin for quite a while, you get complacent and lazy.

Never said making it easier. I've worked for a grocery store before.

The problem isn't usually them wanting junk food, it's wanting HOT food. If they're allowed that, then they can go to McDonald's and get a combo meal.

Some states allow it already.

My proposal is to make those on SNAP to submit their meal entries every single day to a registered dietician or nutritionist so that they can clearly see that this certain person is eating x and y.

If they refuse to submit the data or skip a day, the card gets frozen and the recipient has to physically go to the social services office.

Working on uncucking the 2nd amendment laws. The second amendment weakened over the years and continues to do so because people allow these retarded ass laws that serve no purpose other than to oppose on the rights of citizens. I want to see these useless """"common sense"""" laws thrown out and the ATF Blown the fuck out and discontinued

Holy shit lol we got a k-pin addict begging for more neetbux and his "disability" is a mental illness.

Come on, son. Get your shit together.

Right wing motivation squads. They drive around in trucks shooting lazy people with Vitamin B12 darts XD

Lot of good suggestions in this thread. I'd choose repealing the NFA entirely. There should be no federal gun laws, imo.

Replace them with nothing. They shouldn't exist.

And how would you recommend that, pal?

Is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Because you talk like the idiots and deplorables from Sup Forums

Fuck off chris-chan. Don't you have enough legos.

So we should be sovereign? No military at all? Then we need to do something about Mexico then. How do you propose that we do that?

Unless you're ex military and have PTSD, I've no sympathy for you

How did you know my name?

>ex military
So you mean a paid shill for the Israeli government? Nah, luckily I was not one of those.

>CIA = the entire military
uh, no

And to add to your retarded fucking post. I don't care if you've got PTSD. You know who has PTSD more so than combat vets? Firefighters. Doctors. EMTs. Cops. So fuck that shit. I feel no sympathy for some welfare queen that signed up for the military so they can come back and get a discount at Denny's

I said to replace the volunteer military with a privatized one and to replace the CIA with Palantir

You want the CIA gone and have given no reason(s)

Purge cucks out of FBI CIA and 14 other "intel" agencies
Stop all Somalian immigration forever.

Fair point. The reason is that they're an unaccountable tool of neocons.

However, I disagree with you about the privatized military. I believe military service should be mandatory. Shared sacrifice is something this country could use.

>Finally disable and defund NASA
>Outlaw any attempts at cloning/genetic manipulation
>Outlaw objectionable reading material such as psychology/liberal/communist. Any libraries or websites hosting it shut down.
>Mandatory 1 hour Bible study per week
>Prayer forced in schools

Tax incentives and possibly minor subsidisation for Nuclear Power.

Further, I think we would get in a lot fewer wars against our interests if this happened.

Trump should
- cancel fiat paper money
- institute a gold standard
- insist that banks have 100% reserve requirements

I agree that it should be mandatory. Men and women. Especially in the inner cities. If you're at risk, you're going to basic training. And they should make it that jobs of any importance should require some sort of military service.

No more giving good jobs to libcuck entitled children.

>Get rid of NASA
Might as fucking well

>Outlaw cloning/genetic manipulation
I agree. I heard they wanted to clone cows so that we'd never have to kill another one again for meat. Fuck that. I'll kill a bovine for my food.

>Outlaw reading material that includes psychology
Why? I think nearly everyone should have to study the DSM-IV and DSM-V

>Bible study
Only if they teach the Old and New Testaments.

>Prayer forced in schools
Only if they exclude Islam. Sorry, Ahmed. We're not stopping class so you can lay your prayer rug down and kiss the floor.

someone's bitter that he failed meps cause he was too fat

#1 there isn't that much gold
#2 you're spiking the price of gold for no rasin

would be better just to jail all banker families and seize all independent central banks

I'll expand on that a little

Most American checking accounts have absolutely no benefits whatsoever. And most regular savings accounts have no good interest rates at all. You're not going to grow your money if you have a 1.25% APY. Not fucking happening.

Make these loser ass banks give those who consistently deposit their money into their banks an incentive. If you want to save, have tiered interest rates.

Shouldn't have to get a CD or an IRA to get a return on your money.

Nah it was because I'm bipolar.

But even still, I wouldn't have joined because they likely would have sent my ass to a combat area.

>Imprison Alex Jones and his reporters for treason

>For those who film a heinous crime and post it on social media, give them a mandatory life sentence. If they did not commit the crime, charge them as an accessory.

>While we're on the subject of social media, make it so that new accounts have to undergo facial recognition. If you're on a Sex Offender Registry, you will not be allowed to create an account. Period.

>Police departments should not be allowed to tint their windows. We as citizens should know what they are doing at all times and see their activity. If they're on a cell phone, we should see that. If they want to tint the windows, tint the back windows.

>Another PD thing: allow law-abiding citizens to listen to encrypted scanner feeds

Annihilation of the negro race.

>If you wear a hijab in a workplace, you shall be written up. If it isn't removed, it should be grounds for termination. Men aren't allowed to wear balaclavas, so why should Muslim women be allowed to cover their faces?

>School lunches should fit around a students needs. If a child needs to lose weight, they need to be fed accordingly. If a child needs to gain weight, same difference.

>Teach kids in high school how to file taxes, how to balance a checkbook, how to change a tire, and how to change their oil.

But what about the rare but cute Black women?

Im not sure if this counts as within reason, but Id like us to stop handing citizen ship to whoever is born here. I think babies born here must have at least one parent with citizenship, and if the mother is the one without her ass should still get deported. Other's poor decisions are not our responsibility.

He's going to get rid of the estate/death tax which kills farms or puts them in debt while they are already operating almost at cost. He's also going to lower income taxes so they'll benefit from that too.

This, please please please

I am a fatfag who's been trying to lose weight and I have lost 20 pounds so far. I was only ~60 pounds overweight to begin with but Im young, Im glad I started losing weight now. There are young kids, teenagers, who because of their parents their bodies are forever fucked up. Stretch marks, flabby skin, fucked up health, joint problems, early diabetes.

It should be fucking child abuse to have an obese child. I mean, walk around. Every person you see is fat. I tried counting at the store the other day and only 15 people were a normal weight, and only 3 of those people looked somewhat fit. This entire country is blubber. Im sure that wed have revolted many years ago, were we not so tired and slow.

I think that any weight-related illness (that happened after 18) should not be covered by insurance. Theyre easily preventable, dont eat so much and you wont have it.

The Zero-Tolerance bullshit in schools needs to stop

The 2nd Amendment literally says we have a right to weapons. It was guns that created this country, guns that fed it, and guns that will defend it.

Kid goes to school with a t-shirt that has a rifle on it and he gets fucking suspended. What kind of dystopian is this?

Zero-Tolerance is entirely illegal, in school students still have a right to free speech/free expression and images of guns are not a disruption. Finger pointing is not a disruption. That rule is.