POLAND OFFICIALLY NAMES JESUS "KING OF POLAND"

BASED POLES JUST NAMED JESUS "KING OF POLAND" IN OFFICIAL TV BROADCASTED MASS WITH PRESIDENT AND PARLIAMENT ATTENDING.

WHY ARE POLES THIS BASED BUT THE REST OF US SUCK ASS EXCEPT AMERICA??????

POLAND + AMERICA CHRISTIAN FRIENDSHIP UNION WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=pzv9DOg0ksk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i07HAsBn0zY
youtube.com/watch?v=djBqdKHbwZI
youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna be a Polish citizen now t bh

So wait, Poland is no longer a republic?

>Poland becomes a constitutional Theocracy

feels good man

stap screaming on me D:

>poland is now ruled by a jew

C...c..can you do that?

Psheks are retarded.

Nothing changed.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

THIS TIMELINE IS GOING OFF THE RAILS

Now remove kebab

I order 1000 of the finest big booty polish girls too create a human centipede pronto. Failure to do so will see that the entirety of Poland will suffer from flash floods for 56 weeks straight.

*Cue global lightning strikes*

dont worry, they will

>happy about having a jew rule over you

tbqh its better than nothing. id rather them be kike worshipers than degenerates.

>JUST NAMED

I thought it happened 1 month ago

God sacrificed his son, the world will sacrifice Poland.

Royal Republic perhaps?

The west should do this

Hey, can anyone give me advice on dating a Polish girl? She's a beaut and I want to eventually have a child with her, eventually moving to Poland when kebab removal arises.

Christianity is a Jewish cuck religion.

>names a dead hebrew who never ruled over anyone, but spread shit like "the meak will inherit the world", "turn the cheek" and other hippie Commie bullshit
They deserved what Stalin and Hitler did.

At least their an actual country.

For fucks sake, how did that happen? He can't be a king with his mom as a queen, that is some serious incest going on.

>EXCEPT AMERICA
... if only that were true.
Aside from our greatest ally we're probably the most satanic nation on earth.

> Poland officially names a dead kike on a stick "king of poland"

good goy

shut up Russia

>IN OFFICIAL TV BROADCASTED MASS
Trwam is basically a televangelist network with absurd amount of power and just as corrupt.

>religion imported from the middle east

fuck this shit

t. libtard Deutsch

They're notorius gold-diggers and age like shit once they produce a kid. You have to be either wealthy or extremely alpha

Oh, a fucking deformed czech definitly knows better than i do what is going on in my country.

>I hate lemons and they are citrus therefore I hate oranges too.
>I hate niggers and they are homosapiens, therefore I hate white people too.

Poland is now ruled by a DEAD Jew. Legally speaking, the people of Poland just classed themselves as dead, as the living have dominion over the dead. In order to have a dead guy as your King, you have to be dead also.

Actually it was recognition and not enthronization. It all was related to some XX prophecy

A FUCKING LEAF

you know that what you're saying is complete bs

>pooland is now officially a jew nation
>which doesn't listen to their king or follow their leader
Really thinks you make.

I hate jamal and he's a nigger therefore I hate niggers too.

Holy Western Empire Of Christ When?

Very nice.

So Poland is officialy jewish property now? Way to go...

Based Poland.

Portugal's with you

It was for a long time, his mom is the queen. Now they need to get married.

Poland fell for the Christianity meme, just like Sup Forums. I hope the right wingers of the 22nd century have higher IQ.

WE WUZ UNDED

>TFW too intelligent to be saved by God

funny enough that this is coming from a country which also recognizes Jesus as King of of the isles as well

WE WUZ

Sorry you had to see it, it is embarassing meme church thing, noone cares

Your god was written in a book by some israelis 2000 years ago then forced on your european ancestors for centuries

Protestantism and Anglicanism really can destroy the faith of the people

Fuck anglos, no one likes you

youtube.com/watch?v=i07HAsBn0zY

>my kingdom is not of this earth
>most christian country in Europe disagrees

Isn't this just heretical christcuckery at its finest?

>>poland is now ruled by a jew

*Correction

Poland now ruled by a jew who, after e swallowed the red pill, became based.

>poland now ruled by most powerful red-pilled entity ever, who just happens to be jew

We necrocracy now

How does it feel getting blown off by a leaf?

>worshiping a space jew
>thinking the story of a bastard child living in a desert is important
this is why your not going to be allowed to make decisions any more sweden. norway will be your master and you bitches will do as your told

Why did they even went with it, few years back even "gdzie jest krzyż" crowd and episcopate saw it as retarded.

Underrated

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET

WE WUZ IZRAEL AN SHIET

What difference does any of it make? Some guys wrote it in a book a couple of thousand years ago and you're all fanatic believers of it in 2k16.

They adopted it willingly. Hard to wonder why when their ancestors government was corrupt, the church officials pathetic, and the pantheon of the gods subject to increasing bastardazation. Then they forced it on Europeans they never got along with, liked, or shared the same gods with anyway.

>Poland tries to compete with America for the title of greatest of goyims
What a time to be alive

“Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.”
Mark 12:17
Do not mix the City of Man with the City of God

>when you're named after The Hammer
feels good man

Maybe exploring my Polish heritage is a better idea than I thought. Those pierogis too man.

Proud of you boys.

>implying poles read the bible

We are beyond any competition brother

Not really. People weren't able to admit publically they weren't christian, for centuries.

And in the beginning of christianity Europe rejected it. In Ireland, more recently the most staunch catholic country I can think of, early christianity was rejected aggressively and the early missionaries lived in little huts scattered around the Irish hills & coasts for centuries and got hunted out whenever they tried to get into Irish communities.

There was some agenda to pushing Christianity so aggressively on Europe but I suppose trying to say this on Sup Forums is like talking to a brick wall when this place is just a huge circlejerk

lel

No problem for me. I live in a city, which has only 15% of Christians.

Out traditions of being best of goins go before US was even funded. We couldn't be better goins if we tried.

On the contrary

We need to return to Catholic monarchy if Europe wants to survive the onslaught of liberals and muslims

>this is how the French justify their ultrasecularism

Well the decent people, even the blacks and mexicans, are all mostly faithful Christians. It's just our fucking government and the business elites who are jewish cabalists worshipping satan for power. When will we all collectively realize this and send these people directly to their god ourselves?

Are you a Protestant? They are the ones who base their entire theology, political views or denominations on a single verse from the bible.

Actual or admitted? Because if you take out "cultural christians" and proud but completely clueless worshipers of something that only rudimentarily resembles christianity whole country is around 20%.

not an argument

Ey essay hol up, u be sayin we iz kangz n shiet?

abrahamic religion is a mental illness, white christians are the biggest cucks

>There was some agenda to pushing Christianity so aggressively on Europe

It's called evangelization.

And "t. libtard Deutsch" is one? Do you even understand words you are using or just parrot things you heard?

Delet.

not an argument

>13 Later they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Jesus to catch him in his words. 14 They came to him and said, “Teacher, we know that you are a man of integrity. You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth. Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not? 15 Should we pay or shouldn’t we?”
>But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” 16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”
>17 Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

ITS LITERALLY A FUCKING STORY ON THAT YOU SHOULD PAY THE TAXES
STOP FUCKING MISINTERPRETING IT YOU ATHEIST MONKEY

Actually, Jesus Christ is alive

Pretty sure this is blasphemy.

based and redpilled

Theocratic monarchy

Jew on a stick is their King, wew lads I'm laughing. In all seriousness this is 10x better than cucking out to the EU and accepting migrants.

WE ARE SAVED FROM JUDGEMENT

WOE TO GERMANY AND RUSSIA THEIR TRIALS WILL COME AGAIN SADLY

We are now fighting not with guns like our ancestors but with rosary and cross

Our land was promised to be saved from last final war

May God always watch over Lisbon:
youtube.com/watch?v=djBqdKHbwZI

and Poland!

Our Christ is better

At least Poland has a Hungarian king again.

May God watch over Rio as well.

I still like more the motivation behind ours. It was built as a thanks for Lisbon having been spared from WW2.

Our Christ is a gift from France, like the Statue of Liberty

Elective monarchy when?

Would have been more badass if they ended with this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI

Christianity truly is the most cucked religion, unfortunately Jesus is Wojac with miracles slapped on.

Jews rules poland now.

Gets btfo
A-a fucking l-leaf