Rlly makes u thnk

rlly makes u thnk......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CoGDjtBtVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck does any of that shit mean? Is he a schitzo?

really made me contemplate

All of that shit is fiction.

>putting absolute dogshit like Hunger Games along with greats like Harry Potter and Star Wars
Fucking faggot

Everything in this picture is an example of what is wrong with this world.

I will now LITERALLY SHAKE harder than ever before!

Why does he have an oh-so-original doggo print behind him? At least buy something unique, fucking hipster.
Also I'll take the economic security of the Empire over the guerrilla insurgency any day.

It means civil war, libs vs decent Americans.

>harry potter
>great

fuck off, retard

demented old faggot

Start fighting

Voldemort did nothing wrong. Dumblefags army was a bunch of anti-magic race traitors.

Can I say - These people are morons.

Look, in fiction, it's always more heroic to be the underdog. To fight against impossible odds. But in the real world? If you want a comparison?

WE are the god damn Empire. We are the rich superpowers that are being threatened by the ragtag rebels. The ragtag rebels masturbate to the thought of slitting our throats and destroying our buildings. The good guys are the ones who are trying to stop civilization from collapsing.

Frankly, you want to know the true dynamic? It's Warhammer 40,000 and the civilized West is the Imperium. Everyone else are the various alien and Chaotic threats.

Look at ISIS. Don't tell me that's not a Chaos cult.

I'm with the Rebellion. Fuck Trump, fuck fascism, and fuck racism. We're going to take America back from the bigots.

I don't like Varg's new look.

Canadian tier b8 m8

The galactic empire did nothing wrong.

They're all terrible and you should feel bad.

The left has become incapable of telling the difference between fiction and reality.
If you disagree with them, you aren't just wrong - you must be stupid, evil or insane.
Do these people literally want civil war? Because they won't win you know.

Fuck you, rebel scum, I love the Empire. Battle of Yavin never forget. Obi Wan Kenobi was Osama bin Laden.

HEs the Numale Dumbledore

Assuming you're not being ironic, you guys are weird. You've always said that the right-wing has no chance taking the country back by force, and the right-wing are the people who lovingly stockpile guns and ammunition for the Day of the Rope.

What are the leftists going to do, if it came to violent insurrection? Surely you're not as motivated or as well-armed as a right-wing militia, and a right-wing militia would have no chance against the army anyway.

the nu-male prototype

This sounds like something a 12 year old would come up with

I know there's a backlash because it got far too popular than it ever deserved as fiction (the "wizard school" drama genre spread like crazy) but what exactly is wrong with it?

Yeah I wish Pokemon died after Yellow on GB so Nintendo had to create a new IP, but that doesn't mean it didn't work out perfectly. Also religious pundits said that HP did extremely well at borrowing from the classics.

This is when you learn that leftist writers and creators use their work to primarily groom children into being leftist insurrectionists.

Libs wouldn't fight back against anyone though, they're a bunch of urban pussies. I don't know what the first two are because I'm not a 14 year old girl, but the Rebel Alliance was a bunch of scrappy farm boys from backwater planets fighting to restore a defunct traditional government. You can't get more conservative than that.

Seeing how people here (or at least in my case) hate race mixing it's obvious we would support Slytherin and Voldemort, those dudes just wanted racial purity but went full 14/88 Avadakedraba the mudblods mage war now.
I haven't read the hunger games so i have no fucking clue what's the mockingjay
And implying I wouldn't side with the empire on Star Wars.

They're right you know.
How could you intolerant bigots even realise the problem here? It's 2016 and you white males just elected the most dangerous, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic and misogynist president in the history of the united states. Meanwhile sane people across the country are LITERALLY shaking in fear.

The Nazis gave the numales of their era and ass kicking of the century.

Nazi men were defeated by USA and USSR men

Liberals think they are still relevant or are capable of influencing the world when they have made masculinity in their own ranks illegal

Isn't ISIS just an Islamic group that takes the Quran at its most literal level?

-Dumbledore was the bad guy. He started all of the events in the Harry Potter series.
-The Mockingjay was a puppet controlled by a wannabe dictator.
-The empire wasn't bad, the emperor was.

Leave it to an 80 year old hipster to fuck it up.

Fuck yeah the democratic plantation is going down and we'll all be free and not care about skin color after about 10 years.

Exactly. That's what I mean by 'Chaos cult'.

Chaos cultists literally receive the Word of the Chaos Gods from on high. They're religious literalists, compared to the Imperium: The Emperor explicitly doesn't want to be worshipped, so technically everyone worshipping the Emperor is doing it wrong.

Underestimating is your weakness.

I'm so glad guys like this got out there and spread our message. I wonder how many votes his sign got for Trump when everyone realized that Hillary was literally Dolores Umbridge/Effie Trinket/Phasma rolled into one villain

So by 'chaos cult' you meant 'Islam'. Shariah is a little more clear cut than that. It's extremely dangerous for the west to adopt it within any of its borders, but I don't think the literal Quran is a chaos cult.

>star wars
>great

cringe

But bullets are yours!

No, really. Are you going to physically fight back? Like, with bombs and so on? Because right-wingers have talked about assassinating Obama for eight years, and nothing happened. Watching leftists trying to take on a Republican-majority government sounds utterly hilarious.

Are you going to suicide-bomb the White House for women's rights and gay marriage? Please please please do.

>I always supported the ideals of Voldemort

>I don't read the Hunger Games Jew.

>Star Wars is for cucks.

What really got me is the single painted fingernail.

It's the death rattle of a dying light. The snuffing of a flame, the dmoke that follows suite. Every one who ever dreamed they'd live to see themselves become important is now ceasing, full stop, to those who want to be a piece of something that could be more important than any one person alone can be.

Instead of worshipped by the people, these individuals are now subject to being a part of the people.

Each breath now is starved for that value that they lived their ordinary lives with.

One more tattoo.
One more new style.

Each purchase more desperate than the last to cry out to the every-man: "I am not one of you!"

But are his cries heard? He may only listen to hear the calls for a national reform to the days of American strength to see that they are not. "MAGA."

Maga the people cry. The world that told you that your worth was limitless is over. Now you must prove your worth for the greater good of your civilization. You white man, black man, white woman, black woman. You are American now and you must prove to the world that you are great, not to be worshipped as a celebrity but because you are American now and we are going to be greater than any nation ever has before us.

This isn't the fall of Rome. This is the beginning of the United States of America.

Fuck off Varg and go burn some churches.

~If you've ever said you'd fight in Aragorn's Army
~If you'd follow the God-Emperor
~If you'd fight back against the Arachnid menace:
Now's the time

Part of the Cultural Marxism strategy developed at the Frankfurt School to subvert Germany and America is to offer prestige to the useful idiots.

They devised an unwitting coalition between blacks, homosexuals, anti-family women (feminists), and students. Muslims and much all non-whites have since been added to the list.

*pretty much

>Dumbledore's army

fuck that shit. Black Magic FTW
youtube.com/watch?v=8CoGDjtBtVE

I never wanted to do any of those things.

>suicide-bomb the White House for women's rights and gay marriage

now THAT would be fucking ironic

I'd love to see this gandalfian numale with his precious little painted nail make the first move toward this revolution he's promoting. Too bad he'll just sit at home and passive aggressively complain and whisper 'madame president' to himself to sleep every night for 4 years.

Bait.

>harry potter
Literally spirit cooking for kids
>star wars
Literally babbys first scifi

Kys

>colored text and

DIFFERENT SIZE FONT

>means that we're

SUPER SERIOUS

'snarky three word conclusion'

Who photoshopped papa commie's poster with childish Harry Potter crap?

Don't listen to this man.

>tfw I would join the empire in a heartbeat

Does that make me a fascists white supremacist?

no but it makes u an evil fucko

We did

That's why Clinton lost.

It makes you a fan of the group with better logistics and a bigger uniform budget.

Islam is not a chaos cult, it is the opposite.

Islam is submission to God. The Quran is the word of God revealed to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel.

>scifi
I hope you're joking, kiddo

Killing people that oppose your cult is not chaos?

What does that picture even mean?

Literally this, were the US is evil and imperialistic but fuck it there are worst things waiting outside. But yeah I'm always surprised how people always assume "they" are the underdogs. Even in shit conservatives jerk off to like 300, the Persian empire was way more like the US than the Spartans. The Persians had a multicultural imperialistic army that had holdings all over the world while the Greeks were a bunch of infighting goat herders.

Regardless of the quality of these series, many children enjoy them. You could attribute this to the escapism and fantasy elements.

What disgusts me is that stories that could inspire and colour a child's imagination are being hijacked to push the author's political views.

It's disturbing how quickly they're blending political agendas with children's entertainment.

I'm just joking ofcourse ahaha mummy may dont arrest me this is just a joke and I love Islam!

well there are some good similiarities
Islam being introduced to fight wars - khorne
- and then you could use some examples of the human right abuses across the muslim world such as child abuse and violence against women as evidence of slanneshi woship.

lol is this the birth of the anti-varg meme?

> uses fiction to describe reality
BeardBeret and OP not into reality.

They are incorrectly comparing Trump as the villain. To the point they would compare him to the Emperor from Star Wars.

Which is completely fucked and will only make sense if you are an MSM cum swallowing cuck

This is some high level cringe.

He's rallying an army of faggots.