Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNRaDv7qxg
youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje
youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U.S.A.

How is China communist but still doing well?

U.S.A. would smash them easily.

they're currency manipulators

China would win.
China and russia would slap the shit out of the rest of the world.

If the US could win within three months, they would win. If the war draws on for longer than that, China.

Definitely China. The yank military is way too overrated. They couldn't even beat amateur jungle rice farmers kek. You can't make his shit up.

China is nothing, they are way benhind Russia let alone the US.

They are getting stronger though, now is the time to start putting sanctions etc against them to stop them overtaking and becoming the next superpower.

United States would stomp if they fought with nothing held back. Chinks win if politicians handcuff US military

CHYNA

There are no winners in a nuclear war. Fuck off with these bait threads.

>China goes to war
>Export market collapses
>Entire country revolts because the second their high standard of living is compromised, they chimp out
gg ez

Let's spice it up a little bit, shall we?

We left Vietnam when we were winning, and 1812 had terrible leaders, and was before we got our great military.

Chinese would get fucked by big american dick

Both the US and China would win, Europe would lose. We'd fight through proxies, and Europe is the refugee depository.

Ok new question

Taliban vs China

So, while USA have problems deporting nigger, China own probable all your economy. What war you want to win??

The US would go bankrupt and be politically divided faster than fast. Remember, they had like 30 000 deaths in Vietnam and they couldn't handle THAT.

stupid question
US is the most power country

>Turkey
>South Korea
>Saudi Arabia
>Italy
>Sweden

>Blue
Shit map

Check this video

Moron.

4 retired US generals as cabinet members.

We'd wipe the floor with any chinks or designated military that wanted to fight.

Bring em both on at once so we can get rid of 4 billion sub-humans with only 2 nukes.

lol i'm pretty sure chinese are hardened and used to live poorly compared to fat murrican mart sharters

Lol. Yeah, you totally were winning. 'Peace with honor', LOL

Why is Canada blue?

U.S.A and quickly. China only has troop numbers. Numbers are for shit in modern warfare. Their tech is still far behind. For instance, air superiority is hands down Americas, the f-22 still outperforms even the best Chinese fighters. America is already prepared for a low tech war as well.

And you couldn't beat amateur cotton and grain growers.

>We left Vietnam when we were winning
Ya you left and let North Vietnam take South Vietnam
That is considered a loss you dumb burger.

We had nothing to fight for in nam. Americans don't care about some rice paddi in the jungle.

Get some chinks landing on American soil and see the reaction to that

USA takes this. China has a meme military that isn't even United. If the Chinese government ever will to fall it is likely all kinds of military groups split the country.

Russia is my favorite military nation tho.

US makes overpriced shit technology

USA. China's navy and air force are a joke

Because NATO, retard.
Because NATO, retard.

in a few years 100% china

Thing is that we have experience with war

When did China fight a war in the last 60 years?

Those are Americas allies. America is stupid for having those allies but whatever.

I think we all know the results.

Reminder China has 0 (zero) projection power

Also a reminder that USA invading china would be suicidal

We'd end up doing what we did in WW2, just bombing the fuck out of them

The US has several friendly countries in the region with which to resupply from and launch attacks from. They would quickly dispatch the Chinese Navy and any missile defense systems in the coastal area. The USA would have air superiority in the areas it wanted to operate in, but not over the whole country.

Depending on how bad the USA wanted to fuck China up, they could then take out dams, bridges, and power plants which would cripple the major cities. A naval blockade could stop all ships from importing anything.

From there, just wait while half the population dies from starvation and lack of drinking water and sanitation.

Are we talking about a Chinese INVASION of the US? Ok, then China has no chance. I thought we were talking about the more likely alternative, a US invasion of China (not likely, but more likely).

>Italy
>Because muh Triple Alliance, retard
>Betrays
>Because muh Tripartite Pact, retard
>Betrays
>Because NATO, retard.
>???
We won't be fooled this time cucks

>did some one call me?

No need, the US just collapses China economically. Then, if China goes to war, they're a crippled country who has just doomed themselves. It's now in everyone's interest to destroy them asap so they don't end the fucking world with a Rampren option like (((them))).

Retard! China doesn't have proxies in Europe.
And neither would win. Your situation is about as stupid as saying they will hold a martial arts competition to decide the fate of the war.

Isn't it the Kuznetsov in your pic?

I just realize that

U.S.A = You SA

Meaning that is you who pay our tanks with your taxes and labor xDDD

Basically a nuclear war where there would be no winners, kinda like a boxing match where two heavyweight fighters go 100 rounds. One dies and one ends up crippled with brain damage.

Its not going to be
CHINA vs USA.

Its going to be
CHINA vs the USA and RUSSIA.

China has some scary shit, but they aren't an established blue water navy. That's enough of a factor to decide this.

The rest of the world.

China could never threaten US mainland, but the US would bankrupt themselve trying to clear the chinese coast for a landing.

Coventional war? China. They have then numbers. In an all out war though China would burn in nuclear fire. We have far more nuclear weapons as well as much more advanced delivery methods.

>Implying Turkey and Saudi Arabia will take the alliance seriously
>Implying South Korea will not be taken by North Korea before WW3
>Implying Italy will not betray for the third time
>Implying Sweden will be a "western democracy" in the future

Yes but the Chinese bought the shittier twin of the admiral kuznetsov. Now that on is called the Lialong or something like that.

The Chinese wanted to make a moving hotel from the aircraft carrier but they never did it. Would have been cool

Keeping a billion people happy in a shithole like China is a fine balancing act. Going to war with one of your biggest customers is a good way to fuck yourselves.

>NATO
half of canada is chinese

We're going to be living in a mad max world soon

Anyone who didn't say USA is a retarded fantasist.

The Chinese are no match for the superior tactical blubber of the Americans!

USA. (assuming a conventional war, in nuculurr war, everyone gets rekt.)

China has no force projection, and doesn't have advanced hardware in the amounts needed to repel our shit.

We can strike at them whenever we want, but they can't strike at us effectively, >inb4 muh cyber.

Take out muh 3 Gorges Dam with an airstrike and suddenly the bulk of the PLA has to be deployed domestically to fend off hundreds of millions of starving, drowning peasants while logistics completely collapses.

Tbf, they have some breddy gud anti-ship missiles and the discipline of their average soldier is legit, but in terms of strategic warfare they're completely outclassed.

fortunately we already have brain damage so we have nothing to lose

they arnt really communists any more. They have central planning, but a very loose regulatory environment.

Tbh I'm afraid of people who willingly eat sewer oil

I am also a currency manipulator. I made 3000 euros yesterday shorting AUD/USD. Can I join the synagogue now?

If it's here us, if it's there them, new war involves long range bombing and cyber attacks
>tfw already at war

You don't clearly know what you're talking about. Chinks were never about individuality like yanks were. Murricans are scared to death of drafts and government interference while for chinese its a way of life. Chinks work like hive, they are ordered something so the order happens. Not like murricans who debate and debate and tear a huge crack in their country, incapacitating it at the most important moment.

By sitting on them.

The one that doesn't rely on ramps.

USA can blow them to bits with their nukes right now. It would just be stupid

>vietnam and korea
>almost the exact same war
>in both wars we take all the territory up to the chinese border
>in both wars the communist rebel leader has to retreat into china
>in both wars we decimate the native population of the country the proxy war is being fought in (korea lost 70% of the men of fighting age between both sides, vietnam lost 85%)
>in both wars at the exact same time that american support starts waning is when china enters the war
>by the end of each war it's basically america v china, but with america withholding a huge amount of resources and troops
>korea ends in a stalemate
>vietnam ends with us literally one day deciding to stop fighting, walk back to saigon, and leave

the only reason we "lost" those two wars was because of yellow politicians. in both we were within a few operations of achieving total victory.

a war with the chinese would maybe depend on where it was fought but not really. i don't think we would have an issue with them.

you fucking apes

You don't seem to recall how westernized the modern Chinese are, especially the youth.

>a war with the chinese

What war dude are you dreaming??? China is a superpower right now, also owns you economically.. not talking about their number.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNRaDv7qxg

USA with out breaking a sweat

>we take all the territory up to the chinese border
Then China entered the war and kicked your ass back to the 38th parallel within a month.

youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje
pots and pans will gain no land
Also, Chinese would lose w/ japanese support. sdf would instantly declare war if Chinese fighters were in airspace. they do not fuck around. things get worse for China as our 3000 f35s get pumped out

Binkov says the US would stomp China with or without allies.

PLA isn't even a professional army. Their pilots are among the most inexperienced of any air force. They spend 30% of their time studying propaganda and singing songs. Their military leaders are all politicians. Their wargames for attacking taiwan simulate landing on white sand beaches.

They are the literal definition of paper tiger.

youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje0

/thread

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>also owns you economically

Implying they have any means of making us pay

Implying that China sanctioning the US wouldn't lead to domestic poverty on a biblical scale

Implying the CHICOM government doesn't know that they can never enforce our debnts.

Fuck Binkov that retarded puppet.

but our military isn't like our civilian populace. they volunteer and they know what they're volunteering for. i support the military but i really haven't met a soldier i've liked, they're all weird (like they try too hard in social situations), just a different breed.

Has America actually won a single war since WW2 when Britain and Russia did most of the fighting for them?

Vietnam wasn't a war. Look it up. We won the war of 1812.

Wars aren't won by navy alone
China has the advantage
>inb4 muh tech
The tech is on par. The US military isn't at all technologically superior, it's all show.

The victor entirely depends on which country is able to best maintain societal cohesiveness after a nuclear exchange.

>(((Well pol?)))
kill yourself faggot

+1

really made me think

>>in both wars we take all the territory up to the chinese border
The US never invaded North Vietnam you fucking retard. Thanks Common Core.

china is not a superpower. they are a manufacturing and labor juggernaut but the end user is what makes the world turn, and that's us in this case. there is no warfare type china could use on us to apply pressure outside of nuclear, which they would never do because it would 1) likely not work due to our defense systems and 2) assure their own absolute destruction.

they could blockade or embargo us but we have enough allies and resources here that everyone would drop the "cheapest" act and just get shit done.

Chinese Civil War when?

The United States spends so much money on military for a reason.

We could realistically hold off the rest of the world all at once if no nukes were involved.

>i am a leaf and i don't read things

USA. Hands down.

4% cocksucker

Just stop.

Everything China has they have poorly copied from a Western country.