Should Donald Support a Former KGB Officer?

The Cold War is over, but can you trust Putin enough to actually be on good terms with Russia and their interests? I mean a foreign guy who helps a presidential candidate manipulate the masses through media sounds a bit like infiltration, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia hacked the KGB

The point is that Putin was a trained KGB officer, and as the president of Russia, he'd be skilled in manipulating world powers.

Former russian hacker here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch US getting absolutely subversed. But seriously, we can't let Hillary get the nuclear codes.

If you want a real answer: The point isn't to be best buddies with russia.

The point is to build SOME lines of communication. We do have some common interests, and we can work towards those.

Trump is also a skilled manipulator, and that's the point of politicians, so I'm not really that worried.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpt7-QOGKc
>Stop whining Trump the election can't be rigged
>Trump wins
>We need a recount!
>Trump gained more votes in recount
>THE RUSSIANS HACKED AND RIGGED THE ELECTION

George Bush was CIA

who toppled more?

You shouldn't ever trust foreign leaders. You shouldn't even trust your own leaders. Foreign relations still are necessary though and I don't see why the US shouldn't try to be on good terms with Russia when you're best buds with fucking Saudi Arabia the biggest human rights violator in the world.

Election wasn't rigged. People were made to believe that Shillary was a criminal bc of Russian intelligence, which boosted support for the Donald. Donald will get a bunch of Americans killed in his process of making America great again. That's what politicians do, get people killed, regardless of who's President.

If hey send blonde brides and then we might think about uplifting sanctions.

>Trump will have people killed

Are you fucking high or what mate?

>trusting a russian
It will work out just fine.

What, you think being President is like being a neckbeard faggot like you?

nice meme

> mean a foreign guy who helps a presidential candidate manipulate the masses through media sounds a bit like infiltration, yes?

You're too late to worry about that now, the KGB infiltrated the media exactly thirty years ago and paid them to promote people sympathetic to communist ideas and Marxism. This is why the very people who hate Trump cried over Castro's death. The media claiming Trump is the Russian puppet is mere projecting, apparently they have you believing that.

We might as well be allies with Putin, at least to a point where the US and Russia aren't interested in nuking each other.

Who do you think the Dept of Homeland Security was created by?
Not that that's a good thing

I don't hate Trump, but people who hate Trump probably didn't give a shit about Castro.

Russia formerly known as KGB-USSR should be friends with the U.S., but US and Russia are already on fair terms on the surface.
It's the secret shit that the U.S. will have to deal with.

>KGB-USSR
Kgb is more involved in politics today than ever before. Some of them see fall of USSR as their fault for not removing a weak leadership when it was called for.
>US and Russia are already on fair terms on the surface.
What are you talking about? We are few failures of diplomacy away from exploring who is more open to idea of tactical nukes.
>It's the secret shit that the U.S. will have to deal with.
"secret shit" involves a cold war that's been on for last decade?

>assumes he knows what being president is like
>neckbeard faggot

you really should not use insults that reflect on yourself mate

Countries are usually a few diplomacy failures away from an attack. The secret shit and espionage has been going on for a while and will likely continue during Donald's presidency.

1. I don't have a neckbeard
2. It's clear that he's being passive aggressively critical of my comment, which implies that he is naive enough to think that being a president has about as much responsibility as an office middle manager.
3. Are you even Australian?

>Countries are usually a few diplomacy failures away from an attack.
Not at all. There was a lot of build up to this level of tension. Don't be simple.

>The secret shit and espionage has been going on for a while and will likely continue during Donald's presidency.
There is a degree of difference between routine espionage and two countries doing it's damnest to undermine each other w/o going to war.

For sure its a bit concerning that he was an KGB officer stationed in Berlin, as the wall fell.

But in comparison, i do like Trumps attitude towards russia much more, than shillarys.

She will blatantly risk resureecting the cold war to wolrd war 3. With statements about "hurrdurr russia is behind all" while getting cucked by the "30 year sharia" nation saudi arabia and "we kill all opposition/freethoughts" china.

Sure Russia is no holy man, but damn had the CIA some runs to represent big brother....(pic)

Putin is a tsarist

i call b8