Fellow true Europeans, how do we get Gibraltar back

from the smelly Anglos?

It is our rock considering it is geographically located on the continent and not on the stinky Anglo islands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pffC9la_pOcR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.

Prepare to be COLONISED.

2bh if you want war with anglos then we'll happily take ex DDR and exterminate the population just to teach you a thing or two.

The Raltar peninsula will be given back to spain I believe

Gib Raltar now!

>and exterminate the population just to teach you a thing or two.
Half of Poland is rightful German clay and the other half... well, it ain't Polish clay.

Too bad you will bleed out trying to get bunch of rocks from anglos while we'll be preparing. There will be nobody but rapefugees to defend you and rapefugees have already ran away from one war, and they'll do the same this time around.

I was in Britain for 10 years and learned all the backstabbing anglo tactics I could, now Gaymoney will be my bitch.

>I was in Britain for 10 years and learned all the backstabbing anglo tactics I could
And they threw you out? Well, good for them! Taking in more Pakis throwing out the Polish workers.

Do you see how JOLLY GOOD life can be when you simply submit to the ways of the ANGLO?

Just accept our rule, ARYAN, or be consigned to the BLOOD REFINERY and sate the hunger of our ANGLO BROOD.

GIB RALTAR!

I came back and built myself beautiful house in 75% out of money I saved in the UK. Schlomo the jew won't get rich on mortgage, that's for sure.

>Cede rock to Britain as we won it through Might
>Uuuuuuuhhhhhh Anglooooooossssss stealing :(((

You and the Argies are pathetic

Too bad we'll be killing you and taking your house, because Trump is a German-American and he'll let us do whatever the fuck we want to you and your sister.

Tell that kurwa to shower first next time me and my Hundertschaft come by.

You forgot that picture, Anglo.

why, do you want to stash merkel's invitees there?

don't you have some citizen homes they can live in?

Whoa, I didn't know two white groups could hate each other so much. Aren't we all Caucasian?

>tfw i will never live in a town where i can be under a shadow cast by a fucking mountain
why even live

Not that fast Achmed. We may have had problems with Hans but you are even worse than Mustafa and Mustafa was doing pretty shit last time he fought us.

Thanks based polskibro

Gibraltar is an issue that has gone for too long.
It should imediately be united with Spain, both under British rule.

Trump is half Scottish you sperg

No

yeah, we might support this when you accept that the Kuril Islands are Russian

You need to go to war for that
But Putin is americas new best friend so it will turn out the same way as WW1 and WW2

I'm sorry but the anglo pest will forever be the thorn in europes side

I'm drinking a delicious cup of your people right now, slightly congealed with two sugars.

Soon I will drink deeply of your vital fluids. Get in my tummy.

It is ours by the one true right, the right of might.

>blood

nice cup of sangria looks delicious

Yeah i think we should all get along, since we're all caucasian. Childish behavior like
>hurr durr i don't like you because you're from x country
is not gonna change anything

Its sangre,

Dude, I got a gazillion of those stashed away. Most of them from Paki British 15yr old girls.

Good luck with that kid

I don't think you guys understood what I wrote. Unless you're not british.

And fuck the Kurils, i'm not japanese.

I agree with that idea more now that I read it properly

Only problem is the land border

Try to take it :^)

Anglo needs to be driven into the sea.

Do it again, Harris.

A FUCKING ROCK

Underrated

>Gibraltar TV
>'''anglos'''

youtube.com/watch?v=pffC9la_pOcR