Feminism is cancer

Feminism is cancer.
Islam is the chemo.

In this ITT we thank the muslims for saving the western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGzJFpyKx34
youtu.be/S4hQy_nRjqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't you just cleanse the femininist scum up Hans?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGzJFpyKx34

>Islam is the chemo

You won't be able to get rid of the Muslims after you let them in, sorry Fritz.

Islam is chemo to cancer like a bullet in the head is a cure to a headache.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

... Why am I even laughing this hard at my own doom. Hahaha

Jesus Christ...

Leftism is AIDS, something that weakens the internal body politics, and makes the nation vulnerable to foreign pathogens like Islam.

based Hans knows where it is. Islam is the savior the west needs. These petulant children are throwing a hissy fit that they are losing their """"""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""" but they will see the light soon Inshallah.

>Killing the rats by burning down the city

I don't think you understand how chemo works.

Chemotherapy is still fucking poison you dumb fuck.

OP is afraid of women and too cowardly to resist Islam

>That Pakistani flag

Makes me sad that such sub-human vermin have infested Her Majesty's island home.

I can't wait to kill sand niggers by the dozens.

Dresden deserved it

I don't think you understand how Islam works, it's more like a bullet to the head than chemo.

Fascism would be chemo, Islam is just cremating the patient while he's still alive.

Islam is incompatible with western civilization and is an existential threat to the white race which must be exterminated.

he also doesn't understand how analogies work.

This.

Rule Brittania!

>canacuck
>liberal hellhole
>Trudeau

Good luck uncucking your people. What you spout is nothing more than a pipedream to dull the pain of the ongoing Islamicification of the west. Assimilate or die you insipid scum.

/thread

Islam isn't a race

/thread

Did I say it was? No. Idiot.

Not really

youtu.be/S4hQy_nRjqY

Islam is the fatal dose of chemo. the West and Islam are not compatible.

but at least we can all agree feminism is a disease.

>existential threat to the white race

Jesus Fucking Cringey...

Thanks to your arrogant and evil behaviour, even liberals are beginning to wake up to the necessity of exterminating Muslims.

Even my otherwise liberal blue-pilled friends and co-workers are starting to hate your kind.

Hopefully we will exterminate you soon.

The feeling is mutual you repulsive rodent. The Islamification of the west is already an observable phenomena whereas this make believe idea that Muslims will be exterminated is no where to be seen. We are welcomed, we have claimed Europe and will claim your shores too. You AND your women are not safe as kindly demonstrated by Sweden and Germany. Make no mistake that you and your kind will be eradicated soon, better start getting used to spreading those cheeks you spineless leaf.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

>Islam is incompatible with western civilization
With what "western civilization"? You mean degenerate slut culture, feminism, cuckoldism and white guilt? Sure, islam is incompatible with that. And this is why we need islam.

I'm from Poland :^)

They are opposite end spectrum shit

You forgot scatophilia and niggers worship

I don't want to give up drinking alcohol for Islam. What does that make me?

This.

When Trump puts boots on the ground in Germany to kill these shitskinned Muslim invaders, I will be sharpening stakes and smearing them with pigs blood and helping you hoist the bodies.

There is a three way cultural conflict in Europe between: traditional western culture, the "progressive" left and Islam. What you described as western civilisation is the left. The conflict can be reduced further into the religious and atheistical ideologies of the protagonists, but as freedom of speech has been curtailed in my country I will leave it unsaid.

>Claiming victory before the war has truly begun
In my lifetime most of the Muslim population in the world will be exterminated and I'll laugh at each inevitable step toward this outcome. At least the Jew knows not to be so blatant as you filth, he has some idea of what he's dealing with.

>be afraid, Christendom

What was meant by this?