Japanese media says Abe-Putin talks were to contain China

Japanese media says Abe-Putin talks were to contain China
by Abe-Putin-Trump alliance.
Why is Trump friendly with Putin so much?

They play Mahjong together.

Why shouldn't he be?

Is there a single thing wrong with trying to repair the absolute clusterfuck of a relationship USA and Russia have?

Dont you mean 4D Mahjong

What has the Russian ever done to us?

China has fucked over our economy for years

>oooo look at me I'm a white faggot in Japan and I can read Japanese!! I'm so much better than you faggots that can't read Japanese! This is an English board nigger.

The US, Russia and Japan want to spearhead futuristic innovation while China wants to steal and copy everyone else's idea and poorly produce it for a cheaper cost.

>Russia has a microwave rail gun that stops missles dead in its tracks
>Japan has 3D waifu boxes
>The US has iron man suits
>China has translucent chopsticks

I thought Russia and China have been cozying up together recently.

On what issues do Russia and China differ? Back in the Cold War they hated each other, but one would think that time has passed.

Can I ask a question?

Why do you guys want to fight Russia so much? I thought you guys won the Cold War. Aren't you arguably on the same side? Like, you have philosophical differences, but you're both fighting the Muslims, right?

I mean, the shit with Syria and so on could lead to nuclear war if Russia and America come to blows. You guys beat the Nazis the last time working together - Can't you just agree to disagree, and burn all the Muslims?

China and US have a win-win relationship.
US companies build their factory in China and let Chinese workers work there
and gain huge profit by low labor cost.
Russia is simply an enemy as you know.

Don't think Russia finds China's ongoing takeover of North American media and industry very funny.

Word of kek
Word of kek
Word of kek

No, there is a majong manga where Bush, Putin, and the pope plays against super aryan hitler trying to revive the 3rd reich on the moon.

except Russia didn't hack anything

Putin greatest ally
Trump greatest ally
Join them
Jews fear the samurai

I think it's as simple as Trump viewing geopolitics as a globalist/nationalist axis, and he has chosen the nationalist side. He sees China is the manufacturing lynchpin of globalism, and is more inclined to be skeptical of them, than a fellow nationalist pursuing an historical territorial claim that Americans never had any stake in.

In other words, he's reasonable and rational.

>Why do you guys want to fight Russia so much?

I don't think it's even about the Syrian war, It is probably because Russia has been hoarding vast amounts of gold the last couple of years and we all know what happened to Kadaffi when he did the same...

>Why is Trump friendly with Putin so much?

I don't know, I wish he'd stop.

Putin is literally Hitler and I want another Cold War. I hate Russia because the MSM told me to.

I dunno, why would he be friendly with someone who could vaporize the planet with the push of a button? Gee, I really wonder why.

>They play Mahjong together.
When is trump making an intro.

>Why do you guys want to fight Russia so much?
You mean why Japanese government were/are aggressive towards Russia? Same reason why most of EU is: they do what US says. And US says "sanctions!".

It is US that stopped Japan from signing a peace treaty with USSR/Russia...

>牽制(けんせい)
>Japs can't read their own language

>I thought Russia and China have been cozying up together recently.
That's because of US and EU sanctions on Russian banks, closure of Southern stream project, coup in Ukraine, etc. The west basically did everything to push Russia into China.

China needs Russia to keep that balance of power in the world in check and for some innovations in military hardware (e.g. S-400), otherwise eventually China would end up against the west alone. So it is a mutual benefit.

Trump can fix relations, but I don't think Russia could suddenly turn against China, because who knows what the US leadership will be like in 4-8 years. If there would be a conflict between China and US, Russia would be neutral, as there's no agreement like NATO between Russia and China.

The Finnish commanders were actually ex-Russian Imperial ranking soldiers. People that actually had experience.
>BTFO
I mean Finland still lost, but they did much better than expected

historically us and russia have been friendly towards each other, except for that whole communism thing