Only smart black guy on the show , turns out hes a robot created by white genious

He ain't nothin but a nigger with a dictionary

>genious
Dude, first the o is too much and second, guess what happens to the white dude... he gets shot by the blonde chick everyone wants to fuck. Can't be too smart! Except if he is a robot himself!

underated, although he was bought in around the time boardwalk started going to shit, he was still a really interesting character

spoilers m8

Arnold was human at one point though desu.

Arnold was a real dude

So at one point in history there was one smart black guy

Don't forget the only homos on the show are all decadent and in one case has a necro fetish and gets killed.

0/10 bait also watch the whole damn show vanja

What show is this?

>have you been living on an isl...

that pic title tho

So much time, money and effort spent on special effects and CGI

so little effort spent on writing believable dialogue

what a shame.

>robots are people too
This show sucks and is going to become extremely convoluted quickly, they have blueprints for up to 5 seasons already.

Next season will be about Sengoku World

What? I thought the dialogue was awesome.

What annoyed me the most about the show is that revolvers and rifles shoot bullets right through hosts but for guests they sort of do not penetrate their skin.

Any believable story behind that shit?

Also, why in the world would they just have hosts in that theme park and not working their asses off for human kind all around the world?

Because the old guy is a mega jew. Notice how he controls a violent minority to do his bidding?

Anyway Patents n shit

>believable dialogue
>sci-fi show
Pick one

He wanted her to shoot him. It was part of what she and Bernard/Arnold have to do to be free of the park.

What a horrible show. All the women were insufferable arrogant bitches (aka stronk womyn), all the men were incompetent cucks or painted evil. After around episode 5 it became almost unwatchable.

Pretty surprising too. JJ Abrams is one of the executive producers so I expected much more blatant pushing of degeneracy and interracial homosex

All the stronk womyn except Maeve and Dolores get BTFO, and Dolores is hardly a stronk independent womyn

>black guy
Nigger. The word is nigger.

in the book the bullets have heat detection the hosts are cold blooded humans are not. when they detect human heat they break apart at the point of imapact so they hurt really bad but cant kill. which is why people cant breing their own weapons in the park. the gun Dolores has was modified by Arnold.

It has always been a weak spot in the script even in the 70's original movie. Never read the book so can't say if there is a believable technology behind it. It's a major problem if you have guests and hosts being able to use the same guns, so guests could hurt each other with real guns. On the other hand, making all of them prop guns and have the hosts just react with "fake" blood or small internal detonations to simulate a hit would make them unable to hurt guests with the guns as well, which would take away a major threat.

This explains why the gattling gun tore the train apart.
So what happens when the injuns shoot arrows at the guests?

I don't know how this is supposed to make them anymore likeable. Pretty much everybody is getting BTFO in the end, with the "heroes" apparently being the newly emancipated Dolores, the black INSUFFERABLE2 chick and the snake woman which nobody wants to shoot even if they have her trapped. It's shit. I really miss the two main guys from the original movie.

What the fuck is the show, you autistic sperglords

im so happy that i watched it before your post. srsly fuck you. how can you spoil this for so many? fucking piece of shit serb

this, his death was programmed. I guess he realised it was inevitable

it's the "future" all the projectiles are modified in that manner. i know it doesn't make sense in the real world but it just scifi.

Deadwood

I thought it was the other way around, and white people were created by the hyper-negro, Yakub.

What show is this?

Deadwood, moron.

Survivor

It's a movie called Westworld.

Boko no pico?

Pretty much this. I started out thinking it was believable but realized it's too grounded in sci-fi for me.

Did anybody else hate the gook and ginger 'butchers'? The acting was terrible and the way they get bullied into doing something when her leverage was practically nothing made it hard to get into. 5/10 show

Wild Wild West

>Did anybody else hate the gook and ginger 'butchers'?

The ginger one's name was "Ptolemy Slocum". That alone gave me reason to hate him.

People don't see it that way, they see it like this.
White guy = baaaaaad
Black guy = gooooood.
If, by magic, someone wants to portray another image, lets say the reverse, than that would make him racist. Only white people can be evil.

One of the Nolans was involved in this. You can't expect believable dialogue. It has to be extremely melodramatic.

Still, it's a decent take on the nature of consciousness, by normie standards. I expected the show to be a lot worse.

agreed

and all those plot holes

What to call him? A nigbot? COON3PO? Niggabot?

>he gets shot by the blonde chick everyone wants to fuck. Can't be too smart!
However smart one may be, no man can outsmart bullet.

Yeah I saw the samurai when negra pimptress is busting out of the lab, but I honestly thought it was gonna be a 1 season show. The story wraps up nicely in the end and doesn't really need to coninue