Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory

>Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory

How do you refrain from shitposting IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03U06vRmg-Y
youtu.be/QMu4m_7C7rM?t=1471
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh I'm afraid of what people/medias think of me

Fuck off

It's hard to take anyone seriously who goes around doing nazi salutes and yelling Heil Trump. Sorry

Fuck off kike. Spencer literally did nothing wrong.

i don't

Even more so, because Trump exploited Alt-right by creating an illusion that he is fighting for their causes.

>unironically worshiping a baby faced sperg who larps as some ubermensch savior of mankind

t. nu-pol cuck

>implying I don't heil hitler around town with my friends

>mfw they're all men

Enjoy your genetic dead-end while all anti-fa is drowning in pussy.

It's fun to meme in public at the bewilderment of your internet lingo that their brains wouldn't be prepared for and lead to a subsequent double-take.

Sometimes a "faggot" will slip once, or a "fucking nigger"

Like calling my dog "dognigger" when he stole my food the other day, in front of my little sister

Basically I slap myself mentally, and try to use my past moments of exemplary autism as a reminder to not do that. However I am literally autistic, so Im at a bit of a disadvantage.

What's worst: contrarian Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums?

not sure if he's fully convinced of the ideology he talks about. he'd be a nobody and a total cuck if he didn't go for this chance to be a leader of rednecks and fascist skinheads.

never go outside

>he'd be a nobody and a total cuck if he didn't go for this chance to be a leader of rednecks and fascist skinheads.

but thats exactly what makes him a cuck

>""""""pussy"""""

They like us cuz we're Edgy. We need to fully kill Political correctness anyways. He's just a White Nationalist.

instead of calling yourself alt right just call yourself a trump supporter
its much harder for them to call you a nazi if you are only secretly one

In Pennsylvania everyone calls everyone a faggot that's perfectly normal

>worshiping
>Thinking he dident do anything wrong

Hmm, really made me think, thanks plebbit

do people on Sup Forums actually like this guy or are all these spencer posts ironic? do any of you guys hear what he says?

>do people on Sup Forums actually like this guy
judging by the butthurt in this thread it would appear so

storm fags been spamming posts of this guy to try and influence Sup Forums.

They get blown out every fucking thread. It's pathetic.

>nigger meme

You're just afraid he's actually making progress kike. The jewish race and the pedophile ring in power will die.

Yes you should check out his Texas A&M speech if you're interested.

Ah, not here. Guess I should move there then

>stormfags
there's literally no stormfags on this board, they've been gone for a long time, and you nu-pul leddit cucks are to blame

>Unironically has an undercut
>Unironically says "heil"
>Actual yellow fever fag who goes to Asia for sex tourism
So this is the face of the alt-right... Really makes you go HMMMMMM

What makes you think so?

>he's actually making progress
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I do listen to what Spencer has to say. Some is good, some is bad. I prefer Jared Taylor, he doesn't shitpost IRL like Spencer does.

He didn't do a Nazi salute, and he said "Hail Trump, hail our people. Pepe!". He was clearly just making fun of the journalists in the room.

He's got a Russian wife there dickhead.

Jared Taylor is the Sup Forums patricians choice of white nationalist.

The fact that we're seeing spencer and not taylor is how you know it's kike shilling.

Well, antifas ARE pussies, so that's understandable.

>he thinks the stormweenies are gone
lel m8 everyone and their mom wants to influence Sup Forums

Jared's a traitor. He's sticking up for kikes over our own. Can't have that shit. Jared doesn't talk about the Jews ether.

of course
a fucking potato

>Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory
It's just how we wave hello

youtube.com/watch?v=03U06vRmg-Y

I don't. Being right wing is considered conservative here. I defended Trump and right wing authoritarianism all the fucking time

the most fucking gay and fake thing ive ever heard
probably a potato too

>Implying that antifa women fuck antifa men

Top kek. They are whores who go for the alphas or exotic shitskin. Most of the time they fuck right wingers or shitskins not the cucks who protest with them

the alt-right should be represented here by one of those cartoon pieces of poo from japan with the googly eyes.

The "alt-right" doesn't exist.

You sound mad kike.

The alt-right does exist but it doesn't encompass every single white nationalist.

yeah the more correct term would be TRS

Call it LARP if you want, but I don't see you at the podium.

TRS shill detected.

Why is that a gif?

Nice divide and conquer kike. Sounds like you just hate all whites tho.

Sup Forums
it might as well be reddit at this point.

>TRS shilling Spencer
They're pathetic, tbqh. Go run David Duke for Senate again cucks

Hey, don't belittle based demonface autismo.

He got 3% of the vote. That's pretty good.

Who's your guy?

Disliking TRS, for what purpose?

Sure thing bro, those weren't nazi salutes, it was just kids being exhuberant and playful :^)

>no common filth
KYS

I was actually going to attend but I had projects due. he is the embodiment of a 14 year old Sup Forums poster. he's just super edgy and goes for shock value. (not that all Sup Forums posters are edgy it's always newfags that are) My favorite part is where he got triggered at a tshirt with an a&m saying, dodged the question and procedes to call the man fat even though he had a Ph.D. in genetics. I really should have gone, snapchat was alright that day. and here's the alt right supporters that day

Spencer is mediocre at best, and destructive at worst.

TRS constantly shilling for that retard is annoying.

Low IQ's can't into politics.

That was the best part, he about beat up some fat cuck like you. He dominated.

>Spencer is mediocre at best

I agree, he is nothing special. But i dont see TRS shilling for him on here very often if ever.

Rarely click on spencer threads though, maybe you should stop that too.

Who's your guy? Oh right you hate all of them cuz you're a filthy Pedo kike.

who am I dividing, retard?

Maybe if you keep repeating the same alarmist shit over and over again someone might bite.

>tfw when to intelligent to fall for TRS stormkike mantras

Because they slide threads and raid

pic related

>Because they slide threads and raid
Hmm, I dont really use 8ch, but if that is true that i kinda shitty.

Infighting is pointless.

Trying to go for "respectibility" in the eyes of mainstream cucks as a starting point is practically the same as being content with the status quo.

Leftists radicals never thought "will this be acceptable to the the current elite and normies?" and they got many of their previously extreme views pushed into being the default view of the elites and much of the normie populaton.

Jared Taylor is the guy that you should be pushing.

He's very smart, and politically savvy, and doesn't seem to be merely an opportunist.

Pedo Jew confirmed. Still waiting for that argument tho kike. Something other then OMG TRS! You're such worthless freaks.

If you're too extreme, people will tune you out. The way you change the status quo is by slowly redpilling people with persuasive techniques....

Not by hailing trump for the national news.

I agree, but it is a conundrum. Slowly changing the culture and mindset of our people could easily take 30-40 years perhaps longer, and by then it could be too late.

>raising a glass is now nazi saluting
>jump cuts to make it look like more saluting
>believing the MSM in the first place
holy shit newfags pls leave

youtu.be/QMu4m_7C7rM?t=1471

>>Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory
Are you a moron? Are you Dicksmokin Spencer?

If I drink I get a lot more boisterous about it than usual but only around friends, I think some secretly hold it against me now but whatever you shouldn't be ashamed of your beliefs.