Nothing like a gangbang/rape to bring together a team

This guy is proud of his young men/team. Apparently gangrape is not only acceptable, but inspiring.

So I read up on this when I heard about the boycott and I'm wondering if they don't have a point. Apparently the police investigated and were unable to find enough evidence to warrant charges, but the school kicked them out under Title IX anyway.

Just because a state attorney doesn't have enough evidence to proceed with a trial does not mean a crime was not committed

>10 black apes raped 1 white girl.

Fucking animals, kill them all.

Reminder

I love how the media is covering this.

They are only showing images of the 2 white guys who spoke about it, that were nothing to do with the case (That was 10 black guys)

Fake news at it again!

It started with the woman, a player and the recruit in a room and then became a prolonged sexual encounter between the woman and between 10 and 20 football players, with males lined up outside an apartment bedroom. That’s according to 23 pages of Minneapolis police reports and an 80-page report from the university’s Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action posted by KSTP.

She said she was drunk and her memory was hazy and included gaps. Both the U and Minneapolis police said early parts of the encounter appeared to have been consensual. The woman said that what followed — more men and more sexual contact — was rape. At various times over what might have lasted more than an hour, she said she tried to end the encounter, verbally and physically, but was prevented. Players denied this. The university largely agreed with her, finding her accounts more credible than the players’ denials. Hennepin County prosecutors have declined to press charges.

Examining players’ text messages that chronicled parts of the incident and referred to women with derogatory terms, university investigators concluded there existed a “collective effort by (some) accused students to deny this potentially sexually harassing activity.”

While this is true, you need to ask yourself if you are satisfied with college administrators, not legal professionals, determining guilt in cases such as these using much lower standards of evidence. There have been plenty of white guys expelled from college under similar circumstances.

They were suspended, not kicked out..

Don't believe the lying media, these are the actual men that gang raped her.

Now imagine this is your daughter, that was given alcohol and then 10-20 black men all raped her one after the other and appear to be getting away with it.

>suspension

Now imagine this was 10 white guys, what do you think would happen now?

guilty until you prove your innocence

Just because a state attorney doesn't have enough evidence to prove you suck cock does not mean you are not a cum guzzling faggot.

NIDF is up early.

what really happened
>girl gets drunk or high and agrees to sex with some black dude or 3
>gets passed around with

i'm really sorry about the fact that you're a slut but that doesn't mean you get to ruin the lives of other people when you start feeling bad about it

I regret what i did last night: the rape allegation

Yes, everyone agrees that this is what happened. Here's the thing, consenting to someone doesn't mean that there friends all get a go at it too. I'm not sure why you niggers have so much trouble with this concept.

College administrators didn't "determin guilt" in the matter of the "gang rape". Everyone here knows from old episodes of SVU that rape charges are notoriously hard to prosecute. No surprise that the D.A. didn't have anything to actually take to court. I can't even say whether what happened was a rape or not.
But the university determined that running a train on a drunk undergraduate and then sending her harassing texts about it did violate the university's code of conduct. I agree with that determination. No jail time, but they are kicked out of school because no one wants animals like that around.

Oh wait. Your right.

You can get kicked out of university for less then that. They should be happy they just got suspended

Team and school have an honor code. When I was 18-20 even I knew better than to line up outside an apartment to run the train on a drunk girl.

The team can suspend who they want for what they want. That's really the bottom line.

They weren't suspended for what they did to the woman either, they were suspended for giving false or differing statements to the police and the college admin. Covering for they're homies

Why are white football players the biggest cucks?