Canadiancucks what do you have to say for yourselves? Your president is a disgrace and embarrassment...

Canadiancucks what do you have to say for yourselves? Your president is a disgrace and embarrassment. How do you plan to MCGA?

>President

American education

They don't educate us much on third world countries because they don't matter

Judging by most Americans I've met, they don't seem to educate you much on your own country, either.

>how do tou plan to MCGA?

Blood and fire is the only option at this point

Yeah the Lib fags try to hide our history. I learned in college history classes, books, and the History channel

I am willing to help

>History channel

kek. So you learned that America was started by ancient aliens?

It was a decent channel before ancient aliens. Every once in awhile they have something that has to do with history

>33
checked
you need to go back.

ok, Ahmed.

Boy does Justin love the BBC

At least the Ahmed's have the right idea and throw fags from rooftops. Your precious Justin joins them in buttfuck orgies

Wow, so edgy.

By the way, apostrophe s is used for the possessive. Guess they don't teach you that on the History Channel.

Openly advocating for all fish heads to be sent back to Chinkland. Continuing to speak openly about Trudeau and how he is an effiminate, ineffective leader and above all, a communist.

I'll keep working against anything I see in work or private that has anything to do with 'white guilt'. It's really depressing at times. The propoganda began in Trudeaus fathers time and the amount of cuckness is huge here in Vancouver but you'd be amazed at how many people are starting to quietly nod when you openly speak the truth about all the bullshit and lies we've been fed.

I hope Trudeau is very sad his father, Fidel is recently dead.

It's called auto incorrect on iPhone. So you're one of those people who corrects other peoples grammar when you know you're wrong and your P.M. is a literal Homo

Yes, my PM is a homo. You're still a retard.

Yeah I mean I'm mostly just shit posting but honestly I feel for you guys. I know how much it sucks after having Obama for eight years

So this is why Americans don't know anything about their own country

> How do you plan to MCGA?

Elect this guy in 2019