Brit/pol/ - Police State

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become OFFICIAL government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>Why we need an English Labour Party
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/12/why-we-need-english-labour-party

>George Galloway: "Stop pretending that in a capitalist society, free movement of labour is anything other than a recipe for driving down wages"
express.co.uk/news/uk/742916/george-galloway-blasts-liberals-brexit-racist

>Tory Councillor who offered to donate "the steam from his piss" to Jo Cox banned from party for four years
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tory-councillor-who-donated-steam-from-his-piss-to-jo-coxs-memorial-fund-has-ban-doubled/14/12/

>Isabelle Hard-on warns against Fake News™
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2014/11/the-menace-of-memes-how-pictures-can-paint-a-thousand-lies/

>Douglas Murray writes on Jo Cox being used for political gain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/decent-people-dont-explain-away-hideous-crimes/

>King Cuck: Brexit doesn't have to mean leaving the EU
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/14/brexit-need-not-be-farages-style-of-brexit-says-ukip-mp

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38349299
express.co.uk/news/politics/744387/Theresa-May-EU-leaders-expat-rights-speech-brussels
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38343444
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/rural-families-poor-broadband-may-given-vouchers-spend-getting/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/many-faithless-electors-may-vote-against-donald-trump-should/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38344435
express.co.uk/news/politics/744401/Brexit-economy-manufacturing-EU-referendum
who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf
newstatesman.com/when-labour-played-racist-card
newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2016/09/suzanne-moore-why-i-was-wrong-about-men
youtube.com/watch?v=IOYp1R4TsOc
youtube.com/watch?v=CETTzv3fTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HMP Birmingham riot: Officers regain control of prison
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-38349299

>‘I think I’d better leave now’ What May told EU leaders after expat rights speech SNUB
express.co.uk/news/politics/744387/Theresa-May-EU-leaders-expat-rights-speech-brussels

>Keith Vaz police investigation closed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38343444

>Rural families with poor broadband may be given vouchers to spend on getting connected
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/rural-families-poor-broadband-may-given-vouchers-spend-getting/

>How many faithless electors may vote against Donald Trump and should it impact the US election?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/many-faithless-electors-may-vote-against-donald-trump-should/

>Abuse inquiry 'will not be scaled back'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38344435

>BREXIT BOOST: Manufacturing output figures SOAR to a two-and-a-half year high
express.co.uk/news/politics/744401/Brexit-economy-manufacturing-EU-referendum

Shabbat edition.

1st none russian post

Every Russian poster is a nonce.

ONE GOVERNMENT
ONE UNIVERSE
ONE PEOPLE
ONE GOD

PRAISE MOLOCH, THE ABOMINATION OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON.

WITH THE HORRID KING ON OUR SIDE WE WILL FINALLY SEND THE ENEMIES OF ALBION TO THE OVEN.

GET IN THE OVEN!

Your cossacks failed you

Got confronted by a cashier pinching a plastic bag using self service machine in Tesco for the first time since the charge came in.

>no pharma or finance groups
Shit pic desu

We should have nuked USSR.

That's nigger behaviour, byob la

The fuck is this Fake News meme

America fucked up by only nuking the nips

what did they say? i dont think i would bother putting in the bag if it was self service either

It's the greatest thing
They've been pushing it but they don't realise that they've created a meme against themselves, because they are literally fake news

Based Douglas MacArthur wanted to genocide the chinese vermin, but cucks didn't let him

Didn't you know?
Everything that isn't published, posted or told by the true news outlets is all fake and only radicalises the natives of our country

So are you the noncey Russian then?

"Excuse me did you pay for that bag?" I think they have an indicator when people hit "0 bags" now. Shit will be anarchy. Nobody ever pays for them doing self service

Just turn it in it's head:

> Post Brexit racism - Fake news, no increase at all
> Jo Cox murder - Fake news, no such person, the real MP for that seat for the past 11 years has been a middle aged former college lecturer called Gerald Pletts

>no janny acceptance email yet

I was going to make brit/pol/ so good.

Were you spooned up just in case it got nasty?

Science and LAW > your feminist feelings

14 - Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Portugal, San Marino,
15 - Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
NOT A CRIMINAL
Stay salty numale cuck
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to PREPUBESCENT children
who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf

The implication that politician have never misled, rabble roused, that gossip, urban myths have never been a thing and that propaganda is only a recent invention. You'll also notice it's coincidentally being pushed by the same news sources with ever declining readership

They can take ages.

I'll take that as a yes.

Nonce. :)

Ofc. I'm one of the few whiteys in Tower Hamlets

Pathetic white knight

>provocateur

Nonce.

This law of comparative advantage is the basis of the conventional wisdom that free trade globalization is a 'win-win' game – where IF TRADE IS FREE, then there will be enough ADDITIONAL goods and services produced that even if the winners compensated the losers (losers of jobs, of profits for import competing firms, etc.), there would be more goods and services for everybody.

This win-win conclusion of this LAW OF COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE requires two basic assumptions:
(1) there is full employment in all the trading nations before free trade and there is full employment in all nations after free trade is established, AND
(2) there is no international mobility of either capital or labor across national boundaries.
If either of these assumptions are not applicable to the existing situation – and in our world both assumptions are false – then logically it can NOT be demonstrated that free trade is a 'win-win' situation. If capital is internationally mobile and full employment is not universal in all trading nations, then trade patterns based on free trade globalization circumstances will be based on the theory of ABSOLUTE ADVANTAGE – where capital will place jobs in the lowest cost labor nations – with considerable real economic losses possible for those nations whose labor costs exceed those in the low cost nations. In other words – until and unless the real income of workers in industries of developed nations falls to the level of Chinese and Indian unskilled and semi-skilled workers, and social safety nets in the US, Europe, etc are reduced to levels of comparable social safety nets with those cheap labor nations, free trade will be a no win situation for workers in developed nations whose jobs can be outsourced. Only semi-skilled workers whose jobs can not be outsourced, e.g., waiters, plumbers, electricians, personal trainers, etc. will see gains due to cheaper imports from free trade."

mangina

Sure, but you're a nonce. Say, a bunch of Eastern Europeans tried to kidnap a child in my area months ago, you weren't involved were you?

>child
your fees-fees < European legal system

I'm just watching (I think) last week's QT and I just saw the bit where Will Self laughs like a dying donkey and says "huuur mine's a big mac hurrr durrrrr". Is this what "triggered" is?

>he wants to do it
>for free
am lmaoing at your life right now

Absolute nonce.

>import 10 million Muslims

>make any criticism of Jews illegal

What can possibly go wrong?

>Labour changed the rules - all of them. For example, in 1997 they repealed 'primary purpose'. This was a regulation which placed the onus on a migrant to prove their desire to marry a British partner wasn't motivated by a desire for citizenship. When they repealed this rule, they placed the burden of proof on immigration officers. They then set about scaling back the number of immigration officers, which will obviously create overflow and a desire to clear the decks by paying less attention to applications. According to Migration Watch, immigration by spouses has increased 50% on figures for 1997.
>It was the Tory Government which abolished embarkation controls for EU states in 1994. It was the Labour Government which went one step further and abolished ALL embarkation controls following Blair's election. What's the outcome? We no longer had a clue who was or was not in The UK. We had no clue who was arriving on temporary visas, or when, or if, they departed.

cont

>All estimates pointed to a tiny number of migrants emigrating from EE states. The Home Office predicted between 8,000-13,000. The real figure? About 80,000 per year. Of course, any opposition, over this period, owing to the moral philosophies of cultural and moral relativism, was denounced racist. The primary proponents of large-scale immigration reform - eg, Jack Straw, Peter Mandelson, David Blunkett, etc. - silenced everyone around them under a tidal wave of shaming and guilt-tripping. What's the basis for prioritising identity (minority rights) ahead of principle (human rights)? Well, it's a proxy war for global governance vs. nationalism. The morality they espouse is nowhere to be found in the context of Castro's homophobia, Bindel's sexism, Hillary's gynocentrism, Abbot's racism and BLM's supremacism, largely because it's the right type of bigotry; it's socially acceptable. That's because their moralising isn't anything to do with morality, and is nothing more than a grasp for power. The many who ape their rhetoric, fuelled by a system which determines weakness is a virtue, know nothing of the consequences of their actions or moralising.

Who go-on-Guardian-just-to-read-CIF here?

Lost all my """mates""" this year so I saved a lot of money this Christmas. Being lonely has some upsides.

What was the context? Dislike of teacakes?

No, just became a shut in and lost contact. They are all cunts anyway.

It's his cue for people to laugh at his wanky opinions.

>tfw Old Labour was based on migration
newstatesman.com/when-labour-played-racist-card

>Britain
>white

>Implying they will do anything to the Muslims.
Our police are not racists user.

At least we have Karen

And now the NS is like this

newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2016/09/suzanne-moore-why-i-was-wrong-about-men

(You)

I've been living on 4 packs of twiglets and some protein powder (750 calories per day total)for the last month and have lost 10lbs, ask me anything.

Keep paying those taxes for Mohammed and his 20 kids cuck

What language are you typing in? What language were you forced to learn in order to be able to talk to anyone in the world? ENGLISH.

>(You)
>white

>TFW you don't earn enough to pay tax

Fuck off toothpaste pedo

>When your country is falling apart but your government convinces you to care more about some irrelevant islands you never had.

Are you ready to binge and gain it all back + a bit more?

I've paid once at self-service, but I usually bring my own.

The joys of multiculturalism
Go fuck yourself you dirty commie dog

No. I wont do that.

RULE BRITANNIA!

Sure.

I like YKTD and agree with him on a lot of things but he doesn't present any solutions to the things he complains about desu

> Jo Cox murder - Fake news, no such person
source?

I can't be bothered to do anything lads.
I just sit in my bed all day listening to music and shitposting on Sup Forums
It'd be comfy if it weren't so sad.

Anyway, What are some songs I can listen to?

Because there aren't any solutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=IOYp1R4TsOc

EVERYONE POST YOUR FAVOURITE BRITPOP

I'm tired of the nonces, anime posters, and tripfags.

Can't beat James.

youtube.com/watch?v=CETTzv3fTG0

youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo

Anime posters > Tripfags > Blair government > Frog posters

DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUNDUN, DUN DUNDUN
DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUNDUUN, DUN DUNDUUUN

Anime posters > Tripfags > Blair government > Frog posters > Actual Paedophiles > Mira Hindley > YKTD

London needs to be nuked.

Reminder Sup Forums is not an anime board.

I AM THE PARLIAMENT

The whole of England needs to be nuked tbqh.

Fuck off porridge wog

Scotland is basically pre-nuked. You can tell by the number of hideous mutations north of the border.

We need to make the moon a penal colony and then exile all Scots there.

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is an anime friendly thread.

Salmond's grandmother was English and Angus Robertson was born in London.

Anime is for nonces. Also, isn't Karen a Trump General meme? You have to go back.

Karenposting is not the same as anime posting.

>Karen is a Trump General meme

Fucking fed up of these god damned reddit migrant newfags who don't know anything about brit/pol/ before Trump. Kill yourself kiddo.

STOP WATCHING CARTOONS

Why do Pakis get upset so easily?
>Implying I care
> isn't Karen a Trump General meme?
No.

I don't.

>russian federation
smooth move leaf

delete this

>tartar
>human

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Wtf i love the EU now

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

lads i have been a neet for long time can i still get state pension please

Why is there never a decent happening in Britain? These threads are so boring, we need good bombing.