With all this infighting between whites and brainwashing of the young, do you really expect to unite against Islam...

With all this infighting between whites and brainwashing of the young, do you really expect to unite against Islam? Conform.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Islam is the true redpill. This board will realize this soon enough. Ironic shitposting will turn into actual realization.

There they are all standing in a row.

I am deadly serious when I say that the white race has no future whatsoever. The white birth rate worldwide compared to other races is all you need to see.

Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head.

Good. Then we are in the same boat. It's time to embrace Islam and the anti-degeneracy values.

>I am deadly serious when I say that giraffes have no future whatsoever. The giraffe birth rate worldwide compared to rabbits is all you need to see.

>Species never go extinct

Of course multiple factors play into the eradication of the white race. Spineless cucks unable to defend their nations + low birth rates are usually a recipe for disaster. Your people have become brainwashed and degenerate, only Islam will offer these people the salvation they so desperately need. It is time to bring religion back.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist" Is what the showman said.

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Giraffes and giraffe religion for giraffes. Rabbits and rabbit religion for rabbits.

Religion needs to rooted in history and our history is Christian. The history of Islam here like everywhere is the history of violence, piracy and slavery. Islam is dying, ISIS is a final desperate attempt to cling to relevancy. Christianity is rising and my fertility rates are fine.

Every ball you throw will make me rich.

There stands my wife, the idol of me life.

>implying giraffes and rabbits can interbreed to create 90% rabbit offspring that will take more than their fair share from the watering hole and make the elderly giraffes have to retire at age 70

The point is: Islam, however savage and disgusting it is, has a big advantage.
They have something we in the west lost: Honor, pride, faith and determination.

If you consider this, it becomes clear why there is so much confusion and a weird mix of love/hate for Islam among westerners. They are, in a way, better than us and show us directly into our faces.

The wrong answer to this, is to start admiring Islam or even converting. It's a trap. Possibly the most dangerous trap in human history.
The right answer is to start taking pride in our own culture and race again, to regain the lost honor

Yeah, fuck rabbits. Point is make babies, this was in the cards since ~1970 when fertility dropped.

Singing "roll a bowl a ball a penny a pitch."

This has been a very good thread, thank you all.

Men and ugly women will turn against jewish hypergamy and degeneracy unless the mememancers at Sup Forums whip up a giant spell to save the world and restore balance to reality

No, thank you.

Couldn't have done it without you.

I think Allah might deserve some of the recognition of this success.

Truly, Allah be praised.

>Hurr durr there will be 10gazilions of niggers in Africa! whites must have at least 50gazilions!
No you fuck face, all you have to do is not letting them in.

Remind me who is in charge of your governments? I guess they weren't joking when they said Ignorance is Bliss.

Should we try again?

No, not today.

Ok.

Islam is lobotomy-pill.

True, and there lies no Advantage in Islam itself, only Thing is the People appear to live up to some values weve forgotten.

You dont need to convert to Islam to follow those values, if you do that youre a traitor of your heritage, just dont be a beta leftist anymore and live up to the values of your grandfathers. Our past Generations kicked Islams ass because they could, they were manly and strong, there is enough orientation for you, no need to look to Islam. The biggest pussy move you could do atm is to convert to Islam because you give up your heritage, the values your ancestors fought for, you give up the fight, you surrender, to essentially stoneage-men with but strong will.

Our Society is incredibly decadent and weak atm but we have a huge opportunity to rise once again, everyone for himself, since, observed objectively, we never had a living Standard and an Access to Information so easy.
Also, its a great time to be an hero. And we have a responsibility to our ancestors, since they provided us with all that, while we drive that paradise straight into a shithole.

Excellent post

Yes