Rape

Sup Forums why is rape considered such a horrible crime?

Are you part of Reddit incels? It's forced sex against your will. Would you like a nigger to fuck your butthole? No? Then obviously a woman doesn't want your cheetoh fingers being used to shove your 4 inch penis in her vagina

why are you trying? low quality bait m8

It leaves the victim scarred and ashamed for the rest of their lives.

Should be punished by death or extreme genital mutilation.

n-no

I'd only consider it bad if done to a virgin. If it's some slut then it should be a misdemeanor, maybe pay a £20 fine or spend a night in a cell if caught.

because you dont know who you are raping

it should be a punishment itself, sentenced to rape.

It's a violation of NAP.

words of wisdom from /r9k/

Because it fuels feminists.

It's only considered horrible when women are the victims. No one bats an eye for the men being brutalized in prison.

Don't you think the punishments for it are a little draconian? How is forced sex worse than getting beaten almost to death?

And remember that most rape nowadays isn't forced, it's coerced.

Would you like a black cock up your ass?

That's called "prison".

you guys are truly sick fucks if you don't think rape is a horrible crime. Do I really need to fucking explain this!?

Potential for rape child.

exactly, thats what i mean, some whores cock teasers maybe deserve to be raped, but you cant know randomly

maybe

>if she fights, keep going

>if she goes limb and accepts it, you spare her

It depends really

What should the punishment for Tyrone raping you up the ass be?

It should just be considered assault for which the man of the woman who was raped may do whatever he wishes to the other man who was the rapist if he was at fault or the woman if she was a cheater

It should be like beyond grand theft and if the girl is single, her father should be granted a dead or alive contract for the rapist (full cruel and unusual punishment allowed)

Because the victim is able to testify

Op rape is the worst crime imaginable because we live in a matriarchy

If we lived in a patriarchy it would be adultery.

I think it would be reasonable to separate forced rape from "drunk but still consented" rape in such a way that Tyrone raping my ass would get him a bigger sentence than some drunk college guy fucking a drunk college slut.

ive been "raped", as a guy, by 3 different girls. It sucked but isnt damaging tbqh

1. Drunk with Drunk girl
>we started to have sex
>she started CLAWING my back so bad it began to bleed
>BonerBeGone.jpg
>tell her to not claw so hard
>she continues
>I'm drunk and fed up so i pull out and try to leave
>she literally attacks me and pushes me onto the ground
>she begins to suck my cock
>I'm half knocked out and very drunk
>she begins to ride me and occaisonnaly claw me until I finally cum inside her
>leave immediately once I regain strength
>im cut all over and neck is bruised yellow/purple
>thankfully no baby tho

cont.

The concept of consent is bullshit. Where else in life does consent matter?

I was born and promptly had my genitals mutilated: didn't consent

I was spanked as a kid: I didn't consent

I was sent to school: I didn't consent

I registered for the draft at 18: I didn't consent

I have most of the fruit of my labor taken by the government: I do not consent

My wife divorced me: I didn't consent

I was laid off at my job: I didn't consent

Just picture yourself being held facedown while Tyrone rams his cock up your ass and Shaniq forces his down you throat with your mouth held open by a metal speculum,

Then imagine crawling to the nearest hospital with a broken jaw and a dislocated hip, feeling the sperm dripping out of your ruptured asshole and sticking inside your esophagus.

Then picture the cops asking "Your story seems unlikely ¿How many of them were there, again? ¿African-american, you say? ¿Could you be exaggerating things a bit? ¿Did you do anything to provoke them? We'll look into it as soon as we have time".

Well you never hade a dick shoved in you without consenting

ay ay, degenerate!

>men CANT get raped, they love sex all the time with anyone under any circumstance, hurrdurr
>what is love and what are family values?
>i hate womyinz because they never talk to me. i figured out why

go, gas yourself.

good man dont rape, good woman hate rape because its against their will

good man and good woman can provide for themselves.they dont need genitals as currency
>flag
that explains everything

>visiting friend from uni
>Staying at his place in the basement room.
>its canada so we get drunk
>I start to feel sick, not from alcohol
>had a terrible headache which was probably from the jetlag/loss of sleep over past few days
>Tell mate im going to crash early, he is cool with it since we are spending next 2 weeks chilling
>go home and his sister is there
>she went to my uni as well and is a huge slut from what i know
>she offers me something for my headache
>i take it with water and I end up passing out even though I was quite sobered up
>wake up to me, naked, tied up on my bed
>she is riding me
>I try to move but im so dizzy that i fall back onto the pillow
>as i pass out again I hear hear laugh
>Wake up and she is sucking my cock
>tells me that if i say anything to her brother or her parents she will cut my balls off/claim I raped her

cont.

LOL

Women find rape enjoyable tho

besides the physical harm part is technically assault and not rape

This didn't happen

wow, so much fallacies

l2logic

school, draft, tax: you DID consent by staying in the country with such laws. you are FREE to go to any other country where the school entry age is 14, there is no army and you pay no taxes because no one gives a shit about the condition the state you live in, is.

>tells me she'll cut my balls off

Yeah this didn't happen. Most girls that are "raping" assume it's just consensual drunk sex.

fuck off, if you were so against rape, you would not be germany

and just to clarify, his sister isnt attractive and I would never sleep with her even if she wasnt his brother.
I wouldnt sleep with her if she was hot because I wouldnt do that to my good friend.
My friend wonders why I dont talk to/see him anymore. I'm not ashamed of the rape but I dont him to find out me and her boned. I cant tell her i fucked her on purpose because its a mean lie, and if i tell the truth im saying his beloved sister is a rapist.

>Go out with coworkers to celebrate
>drink a lot
>actually get super drunk
>other times i got raped it was only a few beers deep, no where close to my limit
>I was a couple dozen shots past my limit this time
>end up seeing a girl that reminds me of my ex
>except with 250 extra pounds
>I'm stumbling down the street anyways, very tipsy as recounted to me by witnesses I know
>she asks me to go home with her out of nowhere
>probably because im the drunkest looking person around and can barely keep my eyes open fully
>end up going down on her then fucking her
>cant remember most of it
>wake up beside her with worst hangover of my life.
>puke the second i leave the building
>puke all day
>puke all night
>hate myself and my life for 2 months afterwords because 4 girls I was interested in for 2-3 years each saw me with the fat girl

basically, the only bad thing about rape was the social embarassment caused from the specific situations, not the actually act of rape itself.

If a complete woman stranger raped me and know one knew, I'd hate that person for taking advantage of me, but it wont give life long issues or anything really.

Rape punishments aren't as bad as that though.

Even if you can't think about it empatheticly, imagine if your wife was raped. It would traumatized her and change the way you see her whether you want to or not and irreparably damage the intimacy in an otherwise healthy marriage.
If it's done to an unmarried woman, it creates the same issues but for her future husband.

I don't care what anyone says, /r9k/ creates probably the best content on this site. Even if it is a disaster of a board to post on normally.

I dont share this because people will tell me im making it up.

It did happen. She didnt literally mean she'd cut my balls off, it was more just a idle threat meant to show how angry shed be and how far she'd go to get at me.
The girl is insane and possessive, any of her ex's will tell you that.
She cheated on all of them constantly as if she never had started dating them. She fucks who she wants when she wants because most men let her. And if they dont know one will make her face any consequences.

Also forgot to mention she was something fucked up with her arm, it always needs to be in a brace so it doesnt ache.

She takes prescription opiates and im pretty sure thats what knocked me out.

>Well you never hade a dick shoved in you without consenting

I my older sister molested me, and my ex wife fisted my asshole, while I asked her to stop. I don't feel any different about sex acts that were performed on me without my consent than having my house foreclosed on, or getting a $1000 dollar fine for a rolling right turn at a red light camera intersection.

The idea of consent is bankrupt.

because sex is a womans only thing of value
(feminists made it that way)

rape is theft of womans livelihood

Maybe not where you're from, but rapists get a couple years in jail here.
On top of that, rapists get beaten/raped in jail, so that's double the punishment.

There are more retarded laws, though. Downloading music illegally nets you around twice the time than rape, on average.

Because a vagina is the only thing a woman has to offer in exchange for what they want, if men start taking it for free they are utterly powerless.

>lies about age to get into club
>has sex with guy
>muh rape

Because people in jail who did other crimes want a group to denounce so they can feel superior, even though rape is not nearly as bad as murder they will put it in another category so they can pretend to hold any kind of ethic

The seems like a reasonable sentence to me. It's in line with other forms of assault. Never heard of rapists getting beaten in jail though, just pedos. Maybe it's different in Germany.

So you let dozens of """""refugees""""" live in your house because you want everyone to think you're a good person? I see.

You know how hard it is to get convicted of rape right? Cases like that are actually pretty rare.

>My ex-wife fisted my asshole while I begged her to stop
>Letting thy wife finger thy asshole, let alone fist it
TOP FUCKING JEJ

Is this shit real or is Sup Forums just the funniest place on the webs?

>Provided all these stories are true...

You make a lot of bad life choices, leaf. You should look at that.

I had a girl bite me and claw me bloody but it just made me want to fuck her more until I caught her cheating

Stockholm syndrome isnt fun

I'm going to rape you

Rape should be punished the same way we punish assault. If theres damage, much harsher punishment.

If the person was a virgin/anal virgin the sentence should be much harsher, because thats an experience forever taken away from someone

"B-but youre saying virgins are worth more!"

Is what females will say
Yes, they are, but we can say some bullshit like
"Yes but non-virgins have had good sexual experience to remember, whereas virgins entire sexual experience is now limited to pain etc etc"

YES
FINALLY AN ARGUMENT
I LOVE YOU POLISH user

If you're a girl, please do

What if this girl rapes you via drugging you before tying you up, and then forcibly inserting a broomstick in your ass?

noice

I'm not sure. Is she choking me, too?

Most women have rape fantasies according to studies

Hot, would I get to do it again?

Virgins are more valuable than non-virgins though

Not everyone is equal no matter what they do

Most anons would pay just to have that played for them on camera through virtual reality while getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

>Is this shit real or is Sup Forums just the funniest place on the webs?

I was asking to shove my dick in her asshole, she got mad and thought an appropriate way to react would be to sodomized me without asking and continuine after I ask her to stop.

How does a female sodomize you bro?!?

>How does a female sodomize you bro?!?

With her fists.

Because we started caring about women's opinions as a society and their sexual realization demands the ability to be highly selective of their partners, and to be able to flit from one to the next as their desire demands.

A functioning society, of course, understands that rape is simply what happens when a woman has sex with someone against the wishes of her owner.

Rape is only a horrible crime because your damaging someones property.

>. you are FREE to go to any other country where the school entry age is 14,

Now explain how i consented to my genitals being mutilated

Because rape is taking and using a cunt who belongs to another man which is a very serious crime. But now the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded so shit's all fucked up.

It's takes away a woman's ability to get free shit with her holes, so it's been pushed as horrible.

It should only be a crime if the woman was a virgin, it doesn't matter otherwise.

Below makes me think....

>Women who aren't beaten during rape, have almost next to no bruising, because.... well a pussy is meant to get fucked.
>Cops get angry when women don't put up a fight because it makes evidence borderline impossible and always ends in a he said, she said scenario.

its torture, and so its punished like torture. If I tied someone up and shoved hot coals in their mouth, I'd be jailed. Same thing with rape

I don't think there is anyone with the capability of rational thought that actually thinks "I got drunk and regret that" as rape.

We're going down a dangerous road calling all acts of drunk sex and/or regret "rape". Not a bright period for humanity.

I already said that, just if its necessary to appease feminists we can say something else

Gotta think of the details my man or your plan wont carry out how its supposed to

So you're suggest rape is like buying a lottery ticket. If she's not a virgin you win

except rape feels good to both participants

because you're forcibly taking away the only valuable thing a woman can offer: access to her holes.

So just like grab her fists and tell her no or like clench your butthole like wtf dude XD XD XD

It's natural among mammals so I have no idea. It should be a crime to deny men the right to rape, men need sex, women do not need abstinence

>a woman doesn't want your cheetoh fingers being used to shove your 4 inch penis in her vagina

Historically probably because no man (cucks not included) would want his woman to be impregnated by other male. Punishments for rape used to be more severe than they are now in medieval period actually.
Nowadays when we have women's suffrage and human rights and other shit we consider it to be a violation of said rights which is more serious than beating but less serious than murder.

Keep edgy shit in /r9k/, this is not an anti-female board. It's only anti-slut.

>anti slut
So anti 2016 female then?