White liberal to based Muslim: "Talk to me if you have overcome your internalized racism, okay?"

White liberal to based Muslim: "Talk to me if you have overcome your internalized racism, okay?"

Kek, thanks based ahmed.

They shouldn't have censored Red. We need to know the name of that self-indulgent prick.

This
I want justice

A fine look into the diseased leftist mind.

it's the white liberal version of Christianity's original sin.

I dunno if the image is real or not but it is a good example of the current battle of reality vs narcissist left wing bigots that were are seeing constantly in social media.

>based
>muslim

pick one

Indeed. I'm a democrat and I'm having a very hard time with what the party is becoming post-election.

The SJW wing of the party has taken over. The day after the election, I posted on social media about accepting the outcome of the election. I talked about how the Democratic party had ignored, and had been outright dismissive about the plight of working class white folks. I talked about the dangers of identity politics and how divisive our rhetoric had been. I asked why we, as a party, would want to be dismissive of any group of citizens?

I was attacked viciously and told in no uncertain terms that I was a closeted racist, and that I should, "check my privelage".

They're insane, it's like a cult.

>covering up the proggys name
These cucks shouldn't be protected.
Give us the libshits name!

Byeeeeeeee

Even more proof that the nonwhite population of America is 80% niggas and 20% black gentlemen.

LITERALLY

SHAKING

Kill red

It's made up.

Jesus. Look what happened to that poor sweet Muslim boy in USA who just wanted to pray and not be picked on and 3 months of learning about microaggressions and he's driving his car into cheerleaders.

Don't these fuckheads see they are turning the brown ppl against whites? Picture the future when brown people are the majority and years of identity politics have indoctrinated systemic cracka hate and everything wrong with a world falling apart coz it's been run on feels instead of logic is now the fault of white man.

That liberal appears to simply be unwittingly egging the islamic terrorist into setting bombs off. When muslims cant convert you through words, they kill you.

>talking to these kaffirs isnt going to accomplish anything
>Allah will show them!
>Kaboom

KEK based muzz

Given how people behave nowadays, I actually am inclined to not believe you.

that is really really sad because the poor achmed put all that effort in and that white cunt didnt even read half of it.

Im sorry achmed, the 19th amendment was a mistake. If this message gets to you, please write a book about how fucking dim vapid cunts can be, and their insane liberal media support structure.

>Inherited Racism
>Internalized Racism
for fucks sake how many kinds of racism are there

I have bad news my friend, the Democratic party has been like this for some time now. The SJW wing has been growing on them like a cancer since at least 2012, and while it spent most of that time fairly dormant I honestly believe it is almost (if not already) too late to cut the tumor out.

this is fake as fuck

hows the desert

Hot

This is clearly fake.

This must be fake, OP, I doubt any Muslim would go to these lengths to defend some white people. And there isn't even an attempt at mental gymnastics from the leftists.

>2012
Nah. Its been there for a lot longer than that. In 92 Clinton was diacussing social justice and blending cultures and he certainly wasnt the first.

true but it was ramped up after some beta testing of affecting reality via internet mobs. don imus was the first casualty. then a few bands who had members accused of sexual assault.

>doesn't fit within my "reality"
>therefore it must be fake

And dry? Is it dry?

>Blocked

So tolerant!

Leftist don't help non-whites, to improve their lifes. As soon a non-white managed to get his life together and lives a conservative middle class life he is a sellout and traitor to leftist.
Leftist want to be the superior person who helps the disadvantaged, but the disadvantaged are not supposed to climb up the social ladder.

>yes, he was white
Racist cunt

Fuck that red commie fuck. Uncensor his name.

This, desu. The only value minorities hold for a liberal is that of a pet. The moment a pet no longer needs a master it becomes dangerous and must be put down.