Obvious benefits of Muslim immigration

FACT: Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age. The median age of Muslims in Europe is 32 compared to the Median native European age of 40. By introducing new, younger taxpayers to the workforce, all Europeans will reap the benefits of increased revenue and public spending, not to mention private sector economic growth. Currently, death rates across the continent are outpacing birth rates, and without a means to replace the working population, all of Europe faces economic stagnation.

FACT: The reception and integration of migrants will require investments that will help pull the European economy out of recession. Beyond the obvious job creation within housing and infrastructure to provide for the new Europeans, people working in language instruction, social workers, translators, vocational trainers, and others will benefit from the facilitation effort.
FACT: In the long term, Muslim immigration will serve as a boon to national security. Refugees fleeing from the war torn regions of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... are fleeing Islamic fundamentalism and this are far less likely to support radical groups. Their experiences and attitudes will having a moderating effect on Europe's existing Muslim communities. Not to mention the obvious fact that accepting Muslim refugees is an important first step in reconciliation with the rest of the Muslim world.

Other urls found in this thread:

euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-determinants/migration-and-health/migrant-health-in-the-european-region/migration-and-health-key-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FACT: Europe's population will see long term health benefits as a result of middle-eastern migration. A majority of Muslim immigrants will be young males at or near the marrying age, and with such a gender disparity comes the inevitability of intermarriage. Increased genetic diversity will offer greater resistance to disease, and a much needed boost to our ability to cope with environmental variability in an age where global warming is set to change our climate in unprecedented ways.

FACT: By introducing Muslim cultural aspects to European life, we can broaden our moral and intellectual horizons allowing us to cooperate in solving society's major challenges. Amplifying cultural diversity promotes humanistic values, heightens civic morale, improves productivity, and encourages the exchange of new and innovative ideas. Culture is the lens with which we evaluate everything around us, and broader perspectives grant us unique wisdom and insight that xenophobes clinging to uniformity will lack.

FACT: No matter where you stand on politics, you have something to gain from Muslim immigration. Those on the left will be happy to welcome new voters to the population who will be more likely to take a stand against the growing epidemic of extreme right wing nationalism in Europe. Social conservatives will also benefit from a call to return to spiritual values and the moderation of a decades-long lean towards secular social trends. While everyone loves to complain when it comes to politics, those who are willing to see the glass as half full will find some reason to welcome the new population.

Bullshit, The plan is to have native Europeans work until death to support the growing Islamic population bomb.

You obviously don't live among muzzies

>Muslims are overrepresented in crime rate, prisons, welfare usage, unemplyment
>Europeans will be beter off with them

This meme has to end. If the problem is the shrinking population, then the solution should be more incentives to have children, or else a reform in the pendion system.

>FACT: Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age.
social security is a ponzi scheme, get rid of it. BEsides that's also a fallacy because they live almost entirely out of welfare and don't plant to do otherwise because they are not as prepared and educated as the people in the contries you are making them inhabit.

>FACT: The reception and integration of migrants will require investments that will help pull the European economy out of recession.

the broken window fallacy again, you could have used that money to invest in infrastructure or something with actual long term benefits.

besides that recession is created by the bubbles caused by cheap credit and keynessian economics paul krugman style. "Paul Krugman creates problems only Paul Krugman can resolve"

FACT: In the long term, Muslim immigration will serve as a boon to national security. Refugees fleeing from the war torn regions of Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc... are fleeing Islamic fundamentalism and this are far less likely to support radical groups.

False, by basically saying that integration not assimilation you are bringing their fundamentalism with them. BEsides there's a lot of muslims that truly believe in jihad as a war of conquest and will take advantage of the situation to impose their shitty religion over everybody.

Nice idea dickwad. Too bad the future is now and all no-skill jobs are being replaced by robots.

All you're adding is more pepe dependant on the state.

OP should unironically be hung.

You fuckers won't even live near immigrants. People who support immigration is precisely the ones who would never face any consequences for it.

Agree with all of them but number three. The "refugees" aren't fleeing extremists, they are extremists fleeing the destruction of their statelets at the hands of the Syrian government. But that said, there are plenty of non-Wahhabi Muslims out there, so we just need to exercise common sense.

FACT: You can't employ people who aren't punctual.
FACT you can't employ people who didn't go to school.
FACT you can't employ people who don't understand you.
FACT you can't employ people who can't read.
FACT is that of the more than 1.2 million people who Merkel let in, exactly 54 have found jobs.
FACT is that muslims are worthless human trash and a burden on the economy.
FACT is that they endanger our welfare system.
FACT is that they have to be deported as soon as possible.

My daughter's best friend is the child of a migrant family from Egypt. I've been to their home for dinner many times. Nicest people I've ever met.

Die in a fire cuckold.

being this retarded

They are coming for the free stuff and white girls to abuse not the paying taxes part you fucking liberal cocksleeve.

How do you pay taxes when you cannot into native languages with customers, suppliers and colleagues ya nignogging gollywog lover

1. if they actually want to work
2. even if they do learn it, they won't speak it inside of their household which will cause their skills of the language to deteriorate and have their children speak the language only broken
Source: immigration isn't new in europe and we can see how the people have integrated due to immigration 50 years ago; they haven't
3.Lmao, isis have specifically stated they have inserted them in between the refugees; not to mentions the numbers of radicalized individuals have risen to unsatisfactory levels and are still increasing.
4.euro.who.int/en/health-topics/health-determinants/migration-and-health/migrant-health-in-the-european-region/migration-and-health-key-issues
5 and 6 are not arguments

Then employment standards need to be adjusted to facilitate assimilation. The answer to racism is not more racism.

Fuck Trump and Fuck White People. Islam will reign as the one true religion by any means necessary. Conform or die.

FACT: they don't fucking work, faggot.

FACT: Automation will increase productivity and lower the need for an unskilled labor pool, allowing older generations to retire early... But only if government systems change to reflect the reality of the future work place.

FACT: increasing the labor pool while decreasing available jobs will lead to unrest, hopelessness and a loss of revenue that can be used to support the newly obsolete work force.

FACT: Introducing more people at a time when the available jobs will be drastically reduced due to automation is a retarded fucking idea.

FACT: You really have no idea what it is that you are talking about.

FACT: You need to stop posting.

Instead why not let in immigrants that are less likely to bomb you? Like South Americans, there are plenty of those that would like to go to Europe.

All your beliefs are assumed fact, you obviously don't truly understand

>not hiring people because they can't communicate within a company is racist

????

Cucked by whom exactly? You do realise I am a Muslim, don't you?

FACT: Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age
That's wierd considering out age of retirement has gone up because we have to pay for muslim immigrants.

Thanks Peter Sutherland, but muslims don't pay taxes, they spend them.

Results of mass immigration in Sweden:
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

A political analysis:
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik

>By introducing new, younger taxpayers
Fucking Kek
Welfare draining are now taxpayers.

My spider senses are tingling

>Nicest people I've ever met.
Anytime a faggot posts this they're a lying cunt.

not in this continent now go back to worshiping an illiterate pedophile moon idolising pigfucker in your mudhut in Childrapeistan Mohammed 'Akky' Akbar

I accept that the productive members of society do often end up paying for certain Muslim immigrants. I won't name any groups in particular, but they exist. That said, though, we could actually afford to let in more Muslim immigrants than we're currently letting in, if only we chose the "right" ones.

There's no problem with shrinking population growth because automation will offset any losses. Automation is coming no matter what and the only way that it isn't going to suck shit is if we reduce immigration entirely to fill job creation numbers and only when those jobs cannot be filled by citizens.

The solution to the technological singularity that we are approaching is not more people, but an actual fucking plan to avoid the crushing poverty that it will cause if we aren't careful.

Western demographics will shrink in line with automation and it will work out pretty well, but only if we get our shit together.

Wrong you Islamophobic faglord. They crossed 3,000 miles on foot so that they can pay into your retirement. They are like angels. You should be kissing their feet basically.

>By introducing Muslim cultural aspects to European life, we can broaden our moral and intellectual horizons

While going backwards is technically 'broadening' it's not desirable. If Islamic standards were so great for a nation then there would be a flood of people from the Wedt aiming to live in the most adherent nations. Call me when that happens.

>we could actually afford to let in more Muslim immigrants than we're currently letting in, if only we chose the "right" ones.
There's no right ones only good muzzie is a dead muzzie.

An actual Mexican intellectual.

not really, the time stuff like this gets posted it's basically them admitting they are, in fact, anxious of immigrants coming near them and if they act nice, which actually translates to normal, it's a shock to them and that sensation is hightened.

You aren't gonna go near an american and be shocked they actually speak the language properly but if you have an arab who can fluently string together sentences it stands out.

Same with people being nice.

Calm down there Mohammed

Soros, you're drunk. If you want people to accept the importation of bodies you can sell debt to and who will act as a voting base for your paid for cronies you're going to have to try harder.

This
Assad, Saddam, Gadaffi all knew what's up you control the muslim with violence, like a dog who doesn't listen to NO the muslim must also be bitchslapped into submissions, hell even your precious birthplace of the pedophille pig fucker Saudi knows you should be hung buried in a pit and have bricks launched at you as punishment instead of being taught civility

If they want to come in, then they must forget who they are. Assimilate or get out.

I also know Egyptians. The father was a security expert at Hilton. The mother a mathematician in Cairo. The son is a personal trainer... But they aren't looking to import these people anymore. They are not importing westernized people with skills anymore. They are importing the people that were living on welfare before and will do so afterwards.

You are a cultural narcissist. You are failing to understand the world outside of your own experience. Arabs are not hardworking people. They disdain physical labor, it's why they maintained the largest slave labor force in history.

Even today, 80% of Saudi citizens are employed by the government and that's because a way to justify oil welfare.

> Migrant family from Egypt
> Proof of living among rapefugee sand niggers

Bad bait. Bad you. Saged

Why not some Middle East Christians? You a bigot or something?

Ironic, because you are talking out of your ass.

FACT: When we get into power we are going to find little trolls like you and off to the mass grave it is for you.

FACT.

Europe has already fallen, and Britain is next. We have already infiltrated your government. We have already taken your women and are exempt from the law. The sooner you stay cucked, the worse this will get. Get used to it you lout.

Bit much bong take it down a notch if you want to be believable

Feels soooo goowd. I like the atmosphere here

White people genocided races they deemed inferior

White people exploited real human beings just to profit

White people created racism(or made it a big deal)

White people started the holocaust

White people enslaved blacks

White people enslaved native americans

White people enslaved whites

White people are depleting the worlds resources

White people are holding the other people down

White people have destroyed cultures and created most of the worlds major conflicts( look at the middle east, africa etc)

White people are despicable, but I'll fuck me a white girl anyday so it's alright.

The same tolerance which permits your presence will infect your women and children before spreading back to Islamic nations.

You say this because you are a Muslim and want free shit.

Nope. Those are not only all actually opinions, they are also easily disproved. Muslims are only half as likely as ethnic Europeans to be employed, Europe isn't in recession, and Western Muslims hold the same goat-fucking attitudes as their inbred relatives back home.

I feel like this is pastabait. Did I get pastabaited?

>Everything labeled as fact is a prediction.
Except the last one that translates too if you aren't an SJW you are wrong.

Obviously you are still in the plantation victim slave mindset. Good goy.

>if only we chose the "right" ones.
Why would you import dead mudshites.

Funny how you talk so fondly about the past. Maybe remove those goggles and take a look at the world around you, you oblivious fuck. White men in particular have become effeminate and spineless. They will offer no resistance.

I've not seen so much misinformation and propaganda in a long time...
Are you funded by Darth Soros, or are you in fact himself?

FACT: retirement ponzi schemes require actual work

FACT: there is no need to eternally increase pop numbers unless you ask someone who wants to continue with these ponzi schemes

FACT: sandnigger IQ is much lower that average masterrace IQ

FACT: their subhuman cult is not compatible with normal life of a valuable individual in the west

FACT: they belong in their authoritarian shitholes and understand only violence and physical danger to entice theem to somewhat behave

FACT: they've been trying for ages to infiltrate and subvert Europe and failed everytime exactly because they are subhumans spreading subhuman desert death cult

FACT: """"moderates"""" fully suport terrorist aka normal mudslimes in their actions and agenda

True, I also believe that the "shrinking population problem" is overrated.

There's refugees in my neighborhood. They're ghosts that wander around and don't interact with anyone. They burned down their apartment and are complaining about having to move once the place is demolished to make room for more high rises.

I was accused of gentrifying the neighborhood once... By a foreigner speaking broken English. I've lived here for 31 years and I can see the hospital that I was born in from my porch.

White people didn't enslave blacks, they bought them from black warlords.

White people don't go to africa and pulled out nets and started to capture niggers? They bought them from people who bought them and were selling them.

Arabs are doing most of the depletion of world resources

white people aren't holding other people down. They have done more to level the playing field than someother group of people would ever do.

Ever walked into a restaurant that makes you average food and looked at the kind of people worked there? would be very diverse, now go to a mexican restaurant or an african restaurant.

White people didn't create most world conflicts or destroyed cultures (funny how muzzies are doing the latter now as we speak)

Have you ever spoken to a muslim from arab countries? The all fucking loathe eachother.

Doesn't even have to be between countries, I've talked to many turks who hate people who wear hijabs and say that they are the worst while the latter does the same.

White are probably the most inviting people there are. If you're black you aren't at risk of being robbed in a white country; if you're white in black country? well, go have a look

We're fkn awesome!

>workforce
>work
>Muslims
?????

Hurr durr more ant-social sandniggers taking jobs in a market where the number of jobs are declining due to technology is good for us.
Nice memepost though.

How many Muslims have died since 9/11 and how many white Europeans have been killed? I don't need goggles to see that we are kicking your fucking ass. It's why you cowards are fleeing in terror.

prolly, i believe this is taken ad verbatm from an outdated piece of fake news. but it looks like we might have some real shitskins here. as such lets follow proper Sup Forums protocol. all pro muzzy threads are to be used as muzzy hate threads

Ah yes, takes a leaf to realize that there is totally not any subversion happening within your borders and that whites are being outbred. You can't be this bluepilled can you? Whatever makes you sleep at night I guess, it will be made obvious soon.

Satan knows the deal.

>no matter where you stand on politics, you have something to gain from Muslim immigration
>if you are a libfag who wants to destroy Europe you get what you want
>...
>see everyone benefits

The rest is the usual libfag bullshitting based on libfag ignorance, spins and lies but this is just obvious bait

It really would do you well to take a break from Sup Forums every once in a while to see the extent to which your society has fallen to degeneracy. Islam will provide salvation to these people.

All these shitty arguments assume the immigrants are actually just more white people and not a bunch of third world savages

>Muslim immigration will allow all Europeans to retire at an earlier age. The median age of Muslims in Europe is 32 compared to the Median native European age of 40. Bla bla bla.

Bullshit. Of all the refugees we got during last 5 years, less than 5% have any meaningful education. We have simply no jobs for them. Unskilled labour will not be needed in the future to the extent it was needed 15 years ago. Most European will not benefit from refugees since taking refugees hinders the growth of grp per capita.

>The reception and integration of migrants will require investments that will help pull the European economy out of recession. Bla bla bla

True. I don't get why we should make stupid investments like that though. Look, Paco, you can increase GDP by taking 100 billions of debt. Some reasonable person would use that money more wisely than spend it on useless goat fuckers from the Middle East.

>In the long term, Muslim immigration will serve as a boon to national security. Refugees bla bla bla

Molenbeek. The second generation of Muslim immigrants is even more dangerous than the first, despite the fact we literally give them everything on a golden plate

>Europe's population will see long term health benefits as a result of middle-eastern migration. A majority of Muslim immigrants will be young males at or near the marrying age, and with such a gender disparity comes the inevitability of intermarriage bla bla bla.

We have clothes. We can adapt to changing climate, you mongrel.

>By introducing Muslim cultural aspects to European life, we can broaden our moral and intellectual horizons bla bla bla

And pls explain why do we need immigrants in order to do that.

>No matter where you stand on politics, you have something to gain from Muslim immigration.

Funny how you rebutted your previous argument with this one.

So how about suck my cock and stop telling us, Europeans, what we should do?

GET IN HERE

TRUMPS BFF EXPOSED AS RUSSIAN SCUM
>
>
>

I'll take an ocean of degeneracy over the willing mental and societal destruction Islam promises. Why would such a 'strong' religion fear apostasy and criticism so much that it preaches death for the former and cries to the entire world for protection against harsh words for the latter?

yes
yes
think of them moneys you poor ignorant goyim

But this hinders economic growth, user.

Baiting or not, you ought to be consistent.

Haha, nice... So, why did you gooks move to the West? American rifle fire too precise? Ordnance raining with unerring frequency? Try to justify your fucking cowardice any way you want, bitch. We're stacking you gooks five high and the only thing you can do about it is chop the occasional head and screech autistically on a Cambodian shadow theater board.

Fucking goofs.

I'd sorta argee with you of our lovely refugees didn't go on raping spreaks and started riots every time they didn't get their nutella but saying they are all less degenerate than the average european is simply a mental gymnasium I do not wish to enter.

They specifically want to come to europe because, in their eyes, we are heathens and they can get away with shit like that and actually see our women as whores

Fact 1 - Only if each and everyone of them were to get a job upon landing on the shores which does not happen and also they would have to keep the money in the country and not send it home to pakistan like they do now.

Fact 2 - The money spent on the 'reception and intergration of migrants' could be used on the native population and would be far cheaper since they do not require translators, language instruction etc.

Fact 3 - Wrong

Fact 4 - Wrong, TB is back in the UK because of the foreigners and that is only 1 disease that we got rid of, give them a chance and ebola would take over.

Fact 5 - All they want is sharia law and nothing else.

Fact 6 - Nope, majority want handouts, sharia law and to generally turn the new country into the old one and then leave to restart the process.

This is bait and i fell for it.

Niggers try to genocide everything sometimes even themself

Niggers exploited real human beings

Niggers created racism

Niggers holcausted countless of other black tribes.

Niggers enslaved niggers

Niggers where luckily too primitive to enslave native americans

Niggers where luckily too primitive to enslave whites

Niggers are luckily too primitive to deplete the worlds resources beyond flora and fauna.

Niggers hold humanity back.

Niggers destroy cultures but luckily are too primitive to cause too much damage.

Niggers are despicable every last of them.

Molenbeek is a nice example because of the obvious reasons but try googling about stuff that happens in meulenberg.

De lijn have had a period (maybe are still doing so) where they literally didn't ride through that place anymore because every single bus would get vandalised. Even they are going through it again now, I think they aren't doing late night rides anyway

Guess the demographic of that place whilst you're at it

Every place where immigrants conglomerate turns into a hell hole

No he doesn't the only muslims we have here are just outside of Detroit. And gas stations in the NYNJ area and that about it. They have one little neighborhood in queens and another in Brooklyn. But he is comparing apples and oranges, our muslims are just Lebanese and Iraqis mostly Iraqi christians a few yemenis nothing like the problems you have in Europe you seem to have morticians and libyans and pakis in Europe you have shit tier mussiez

There not paying into anyone's retirement yet they didn't cross 3000 miles on foot are you crazie!!! The fact is that it's opposite immigrants from the Mid East will cost Europe billions.

What you're basically arguing for is stealing the most talented people from Third World shitholes that need them a lot more.

GTFO with that bullshit. these people are uncivilized scum.

>FACT: Europe's population will see long term health benefits as a result of importing the most inbred population on earth

>Obvious benefits of Muslim immigration
None other than leftists being raped.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

This dude is fucking trolling right?

1. They are no tax payers, they are a drain on taxes.
2. That's like breaking people's windows to create jobs for glass producers.
3. 13% of "refugees" are IS-supporters, doesn't seem such a boon for national security.
4. And with that, you are introducing diseases like SCD in the population.
5. I stand with nationalism, so no, I have nothing to gain by Muslim immigration. It is foreign colonization. If there were parts of their culture we wanted to adopt, we can choose to do so ourselves, instead of being forced to.

I know this is bait, but it's too tasty.

>FACT is that of the more than 1.2 million people who Merkel let in, exactly 54 have found jobs

Can I get a source for that? I'm not doubting you but I'd really like to see where that info came from.

>Employment standards need to be adjusted

It sounds like what you mean is reduced.

If the necessary criteria for employment can just be dismantled without any implications then it seems the existence of that system was only there to impede the native population. Exactly who is being racist towards who, user?

You must be a stinking dog vomit mooslim. No white man would sell his country for money.

Who cares? That's no reason to bring you subhumans to our countries.
Fuck off back to your shitty country you raghead. Hope the Brits cleanse your filth soon.

Right we have been talking about that in the US, when Obama let all those Central American immigrants into the us and someone did research in the effects it had on Those country and there future is bleak beacause all there youth came to America.

Taxpayers. Are you kidding me?

1. mostly not
2. Contrary to popular belief, Sykes-Picot had little influence on instability in the region.
3. Nothing to say about that.
4. Your rulers allow it and they and you profit from it. I'd much rather not have to use Middle Eastern oil, but you force us to because you keep flooding the market with cheap oil and destroying competition. Of course that's the free market at work, but you can't start something and complain about it at the same time.
5. Jews are the natives, you tried multiple time to force them out and are salty you got your ass kicked.
6. Nothing to say about this.
7. Installing the Shah was a US and British mistake, but you chose Khomeini yourself.
8. Yes, to combat the Sovjets. A strategic mistake, but the Sovjets wouldn't have treated you better.
9. If we don't want to trade with you, that's our right. It's one of our ways to put pressure on foreign regimes. Sucks about the kids though, I don't want anyone to die.
10. The monarchy is actually much less conservative than the general population, so Saudi Arabia would've been worse without the house of Saud.
11. top kek
12. 90% of Afghans surveyed opposed the Taliban
13. Yeah that was a mistake
14. The West's at fault in Syria, but only partly. Your brothers in Turkey, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, Iran etc. all played a role in it as well.
Lybia was a massive fuckup.
15. Refer to my previous point. Also, important to note, ISIS are your Muslim brothers.
16. Top kek

All your points are ignorant at best.

FACT: Most Muslim migrants that arrive here are poorly educated and unskilled. Far from paying for future generations pensions they are running up a large welfare bill for all the child support, unemployment benefit, education and healthcare costs they run up with large families and high unemployment. Allowing them here makes life WORSE, not better for future generations of pensioners competing with rising welfare costs.

FACT: Trying to integrate or provide for Muslim migrants is bankrupting our social services and immigration services, more will only make the problem even worse and overstretch resources to an extreme.

FACT: Muslim immigration has produced more home-grown terror than external terrorism and create a threat to national security. The overwhelming majority of recent terror attacks in Europe have been by either long-term residents or Muslims born in those countries. Don't want national security threatened? Don't accept Muslim migrants. Where's all the terrorism in Poland, Slovakia or Hungary?

FACT: Middle Eastern migration is actually putting more strain on health services as they come here with illness, allergies and common genetic problems that the native European population doesn't suffer from. Currently there are also serious problems with donors, specific treatments and blood supplies as more mixed-race people make caring for them more difficult. A more mixed future is one that puts more stress on health services with the need to tailor more than ever before.

FACT: Far from heightening civic morale, introducing large Muslim populations to Europe has created more segregation than ever before and has lead to an all-time low in civic pride and participation in the most diverse communities as people feel less represented and more indifferent towards them and their plight.

FACT: The more you allow Muslim migration into Europe the more galvanised and ethno-nationalistic native populations will become.