Why would two consenting adults taking part in fetish play with help of some man be considered degenerate? Its a fetish...

Why would two consenting adults taking part in fetish play with help of some man be considered degenerate? Its a fetish. Arent they all degenerate with this logic?

There is a difference between cheating and cucking. Cheating is bad, cucking with consenting partner is nothing wrong (he enjoys it too after all!).

polan im disappoint

Also something that really makes you think:
how many of you would deny fucking a 10/10 girl granted her husband is watching?

leaf proxy

sage

remember to petition joot in to rangeban canadians forever.

>Not completely dismissing the idea of cucking
So these are the millennials...

>literally no arguments, i hate cuckolding because leaders of the (((alt right))) told me to!

>needing weird shit to feel aroused
>of all those weird shits, choose the one that is the least manly thing to do
>of all those weird shits, choose the one that goes against the fundation of all functional society

how come cuckolding is least manly? what about sissy, domination and traps?

The basics of being a man is assuring you have offspring (and that it's yours). This is why we hunt, work, fight. This is why women get raped in war. This is why we actually give up our freedom and settle with a woman.

Making all those efforts to see another guy cum in that cunt is the least manly thing to do.

I don't know about the other things you are referring to but I guess it has to do with taking it in the ass which has been practiced by manly men in certain times and places. Enjoying seeing your women fucked by a stranger has never been a thing until our degenerate times.

i Ty się kurwo jedna, Polakiem mienisz, cioto?

Idź glosować na PiS i walić konia do Jara, śmieciu barbarzyńco.

with this logic all forms of sex not meant for reproduction is degenerate, thats stupid.

Sooner or later you will learn to like it, goyim. Only a matter of time until the brainwashing succeeds.

Second cuck thread on the "front page", really makes me think.

Cucks are degenerate and disgusting. Who the fuck wants to see their woman with another man? It would break my heart.

All fetishes are degenerate. All fornication is degenerate.

some people dont eat spinach, others love it. same with fetishes like cucking.

Why would anyone want to be a cuck? The activity invites chaos into a marriage and you risk having to support another man's spawn. Where's the upside?

there is literally no chaos and risk if both partners consent. cucking =/= cheating.

>Arent they all degenerate with this logic?
Yes. What made you think anyone involved wasn't degenerate?
Not only is the cuckold allowing himself to be weak, it's part of white genocide.

It's also correct.

>with this logic all forms of sex not meant for reproduction is degenerate, thats stupid.
But it is. At least all forms of sex that doesn't give a chance to reproduction. Instant pleasure with no chance for any consequence repeated on a regular basis will fuck up your brain.

I know that may sound radical in our modern sexually overcharged societies but it still is the truth.

There's a reason the Catholic Church fight those practices beside the "Priest are closet-pervert that want to make everyone miserable" retarded meme.

You risk supporting another man's spawn.

No reason to post on Sup Forums about it. Cucking is degenerate, fetishes is not a political discussion. Take it to reddit.

>Arent they all degenerate with this logic?

Yes

I want my wife to be a hotwife. After reflection it seems the main reason is seeing the innocent woman acting on her slutty side. Which makes me feel even more like shit, trying to taint her morals. Yet as much as it pains me I cant shake the fetish. Thank (((you))) I'm damaged for life now.

Cucking is just when a man embraces getting cheated on aka genetic suicide and complete lack of sexual self esteem

Its like watching a slow suicide and all 3 who actively participate in these games should consider real suicide

Fucking Donald Trump

I probabpy would unless they both had really good arguments other than being degenerates